• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Pre-Game

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a game i predicted we will lose due to the Bears pass rush, but now I'm thinking we can win by controlling TOP and keeping Caleb off the field. He's starting to get more comfortable and thats dangerous for the opposition.
Heading to NY at 6-2 would be unbelievable. I think we are currently a -1.5 dog.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legit see this playing out with no clarity until absolutely necessary. no need to give competitive advantage to your opponent on which QB they have to prep for

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legit see this playing out with no clarity until absolutely necessary. no need to give competitive advantage to your opponent on which QB they have to prep for

We'll know for sure once we see who's getting the first team reps this week.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously all the talk will be about Williams/Daniels...BUT, if you guys don't mind an interested Bears fan peaking into your minds a bit since hindsight is 20/20:

Now that you guys have made a significant turn and things look are looking much better (only a season later!), would you preferred to have gone back and paid Sweat and had him with you right now? Or did the 2nd rounder and/or having the cap space pan out better?

At the time, people were fed up with Ron Rivera and his lack of production, accountability, poor personnel decisions, etc.

Some people were sad to seee Sweat go. Fewer people were sad to see Chase Young go.

The fact that Sweat landed on his feet with a new team and a new contract surprises nobody who has followed the Commanders for a while. Stand up dude, talented, welll deserved.

As to if he's missed the short answer is no. It's a new regime in Washington. Everything from the top down to the players is better and trending upwards. People want to play here for this coaching staff. Veterans from other teams say as much.

I also don't think anyone is mad at the Bears - who, as a team, are not a natrual rival for the Commanders. I know i'm not. I hope the Bears and their equally long-suffering fan base has sustainted success in the NFC North.

Just not this week. :D

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, people were fed up with Ron Rivera and his lack of production, accountability, poor personnel decisions, etc.

Some people were sad to seee Sweat go. Fewer people were sad to see Chase Young go.

The fact that Sweat landed on his feet with a new team and a new contract surprises nobody who has followed the Commanders for a while. Stand up dude, talented, welll deserved.

As to if he's missed the short answer is no. It's a new regime in Washington. Everything from the top down to the players is better and trending upwards. People want to play here for this coaching staff. Veterans from other teams say as much.

I also don't think anyone is mad at the Bears - who, as a team, are not a natrual rival for the Commanders. I know i'm not. I hope the Bears and their equally long-suffering fan base has sustainted success in the NFC North.

Just not this week. :D
great answer Chiller, really sums it up nicely

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously all the talk will be about Williams/Daniels...BUT, if you guys don't mind an interested Bears fan peaking into your minds a bit since hindsight is 20/20:

Now that you guys have made a significant turn and things look are looking much better (only a season later!), would you preferred to have gone back and paid Sweat and had him with you right now? Or did the 2nd rounder and/or having the cap space pan out better?

Because our CB and TE look like they have potential to be solid long term players, as much as i liked Sweat, i think both teams won

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our dads waiting on our births back in the day.
No man waits on a bill that he has to spend a lifetime paying for. The only times that you see this is because he doesn't want to have to do it alone and wants her to come through it. Or, he's standing in front of a judge!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gamesmanship begins