• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Pre-Game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again I am not well versed in the Chicago Bears but heard a Bear reporter say he would likely travel with McLaurin.
You are right, that’s what most Bears insiders have said.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of figured it was a rib cartlidge and that's why I didn't believe he will play all week. But then I heard he practiced and they put him through a lot so now I'm 50/50. One thing I do like is how buttoned up this organization is for a change.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there any doubt Kevin would choose us? lol

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game appears to be more important to Bears fans than Commanders fans. After Jayden's great start they feel they are behind in the QB war and want desperately for their guy to outperform ours to justify their pick. Daniels could throw for 100 yards and 3 picks today if he plays and I would feel no differently about him.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game appears to be more important to Bears fans than Commanders fans. After Jayden's great start they feel they are behind in the QB war and want desperately for their guy to outperform ours to justify their pick. Daniels could throw for 100 yards and 3 picks today if he plays and I would feel no differently about him.
If you listen to a lot of Chi town media (who I swear reminds me of how DC media can be with baiting hot takes) and a specific subset of Bears fans who are loud with no base of reality (you KNOW we have fans like this too) you'd think the sky is falling if they lose this game or Caleb doesn't play well.

I know quite a few old time Bears fans (who actually lived /watched thru the Ditka Bears) and they remain good passionate fans happy that both our franchises seem to have landed 'one of THEM ones'

I agree with you on Jayden. Love that guy and know that any rookie QB can have an off day and no need to panic.

Week 8.

Crazy that people forget that with all the "crowning and Bust" labels

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you listen to a lot of Chi town media (who I swear reminds me of how DC media can be with baiting hot takes) and a specific subset of Bears fans who are loud with no base of reality (you KNOW we have fans like this too) you'd think the sky is falling if they lose this game or Caleb doesn't play well.

I know quite a few old time Bears fans (who actually lived /watched thru the Ditka Bears) and they remain good passionate fans happy that both our franchises seem to have landed 'one of THEM ones'

I agree with you on Jayden. Love that guy and know that any rookie QB can have an off day and no need to panic.

Week 8.

Crazy that people forget that with all the "crowning and Bust" labels
Why can't they both be great? That's what I see coming and it's great for the league. These are 2 teams with huge national followings, fans who have been searching for their guy for generations. It's better for the league to have star QBs playing in DC and Chicago than Jacksonville and Arizona.