• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears/Bengals having trade discussions regarding Andy Dalton at NFL Combine

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. She's right up your ally gray pubes.

Hey look, you wanna proclaim yourself the smartest person in history and all others are idiots? Fine...Your funeral...but fine. But don't be getting all high and mighty as if you wouldn't rock Virginia McCaskey's ass to sleep if given the opportunity. We know she'd have you in a dog collar "yes ma'aming" it while she spanks that ass with a cat o' nine tails.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS? So because the Bears haven't done very well recently that proves our owners are okay with not winning? Every team makes bad decisions in personnel. Every team has had bad drafts. Every team (outside of a few) had runs of not making the playoffs. And every team has had bad luck. That does not mean they are all okay with not winning. Are you seriously this stupid? You haven't proven anything. This is nothing but wild conjecture.

Worst owners in sports. I await proof on why my opinion is wrong.....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a multitude of NFL, MLB and NBA franchises that say "hi".

This is particularly insulting to Dan Snyder.

Bears fans think they're owed something that other franchises aren't.

The crying about ownership is such a tired shtick. "Well, it all starts at the top!" Oh, boy... watch out guys. Here's the real scoop!

"Hey Joe in Arlington Heights, you're on the Score!"

Last edited:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is better than Trubisky....wouldn't be a bad backup option.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said anything about not being a bad owner dumb dumb. But to say she doesn't care about winning or somehow she seeks only mediocrity is lol stupid. Typical third grade fan boy who cries about their team not winning and blames the owner for everything.

The fact this franchise would benefit immensely in so many ways by simply winning runs contrary to your very argument saying otherwise.

You're dumb as rocks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about not being a bad owner dumb dumb. But to say she doesn't care about winning or somehow she seeks only mediocrity is lol stupid. Typical third grade fan boy who cries about their team not winning and blames the owner for everything.

The fact this franchise would benefit immensely in so many ways by simply winning runs contrary to your very argument saying otherwise.

You're dumb as rocks.
Again, you say nothing, but type a lot. I personally would love to debate with you sometime. But I don't think you can kee up. You certainly haven't in this thread or many others. The only thing I can figure out is your "persona" is based on pure irony.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a multitude of NFL, MLB and NBA franchises that say "hi".

This is particularly insulting to Dan Snyder.

Bears fans think they're owed something that other franchises aren't.

The crying about ownership is such a tired shtick. "Well, it all starts at the top!" Oh, boy... watch out guys. Here's the real scoop!

"Hey Joe in Arlington Heights, you're on the Score!"

Dan Snyder is awful but Snyder is generally attempting to win. I don't think the McCaskey's first priority is a championship....I've held that opinion for a very long time and there are years of evidence to speak of. And it's not just wins and losses....it's how they operate.

There's a difference between being bad at your job and not caring how you actually perform. The Bears are one of the best marketing firms in a league where you should be more concerned about winning.

So take your condescending I'm better than other fans attitude and shove it up your ass. Because it doesn't impress me.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Snyder is awful but Snyder is generally attempting to win. I don't think the McCaskey's first priority is a championship....I've held that opinion for a very long time and there are years of evidence to speak of. And it's not just wins and losses....it's how they operate.

There's a difference between being bad at your job and not caring how you actually perform. The Bears are one of the best marketing firms in a league where you should be more concerned about winning.

So take your condescending I'm better than other fans attitude and shove it up your ass. Because it doesn't impress me.

Hmmmm.......interesting.....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen any soluton here yet as a sure fire way to get over the top..............
i dont like the no.4 or 5 qb coming out in the draft,I dont like any of the fas nor do we have the draft picks to give away.......

Whether we like it or not,I just have a gut feeling MT is gonna be our guy again..........And thats not a good feeling either.
Trubisky should continue to be the starting QB.