• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears/Bengals having trade discussions regarding Andy Dalton at NFL Combine

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this board is becoming a favorite of mine...just to read.....its comedy gold. Hope you guys dont mind if i jump in occasionally, i know its a team board. Just tell me to F off if i bother.

Unlike the redskins board which is entering the Fn twilight zone.

What the hail bruv, so are we just your side piece now, LOL?!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the QB search is a smoke screen. One thing Pace likes to do is blow smoke. I have a feeling he’s going hard for a good FA QB. Hopefully it’s Brady. I wouldn’t mind Winston either. I think he could still have a good career.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the QB search is a smoke screen. One thing Pace likes to do is blow smoke. I have a feeling he’s going hard for a good FA QB. Hopefully it’s Brady. I wouldn’t mind Winston either. I think he could still have a good career.

It would be intriguing. Most keep saying he'd get murdered behind our line...but I'm not so sure. Our pass blocking might suddenly become considerably better when we're not trotting Chase or Mitch out there. All I know is that our opening game last season we got held to 3 points and an opposing D player was all about saying how they wanted Mitch to throw the ball. The blocking and run game would get considerably better if an actual competent passer, much less the GOAT stepped under center. Mitch's running was way overblown as a deterrent for defense's adjusting to us. The best deterrent is just being f*cking good at identifying the read and passing the ball.

All that said, I don't think it happens. I don't think Nagy and Brady would gel, and I think Brady is aware of that. So even if WE wanted to do it, I doubt HE would. Which to those who think Brady is too old/washed up is probably humorous/ironic.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who?

42 years old and declining.

Literally a turnover machine.

The BEST thing that Brady would bring is that we'd have a return of the hype, which is kinda something we need because last year was the sports equivalent of a balloon deflating.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BEST thing that Brady would bring is that we'd have a return of the hype, which is kinda something we need because last year was the sports equivalent of a balloon deflating.

I agree with that.

But do you want to see a 42 year old Brady trying to run Nagy's RPO? With Massie and Leno being used like turnstyles?

I think if Nagy were to alter his playbook to fit Brady....it would work. That being said I don't think Nagy wants that and as you said in your previous post....Brady probably knows that and would scratch the Bears off his list because of it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Carr or Teddy Bridgewater.

I'd be ok with either of those two.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In conclusion: Coronavirus gonna kill you gray pubes.

I’d have to catch it first. And I haven’t yet. Unlike you I don’t go around licking handrails and door knobs so I’m feeling pretty good about it. Wash your hands slappy.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, I think Carr would be an improvement over Trubisky - he had his chance.

BTW, good to see you @BearsWillWin hope all is well with you and yours. :suds:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d have to catch it first. And I haven’t yet. Unlike you I don’t go around licking handrails and door knobs so I’m feeling pretty good about it. Wash your hands slappy.

Speaking like an ignorant fool. We're all gonna get it gray pubes. You won't escape it. Then you'll be dead. Good riddance. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius, i didnt know you had youtube videos.

That movie was just on HBO randomly a bunch last week. lol. I hadn't seen it in a while. Could never, EVER be made today. Still has some classic moments, though.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking like an ignorant fool. We're all gonna get it gray pubes. You won't escape it. Then you'll be dead. Good riddance. lol

You can't get rid of me that easy genius. Just like your mental retardation and your anal herpes.....I'm here to stay.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't get rid of me that easy genius. Just like your mental retardation and your anal herpes.....I'm here to stay.

Good one. The difference is, you are OLD. That's a fact. The last line of defense for idiots is always making shit up.