• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears at Vikings

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton gives us the best chance to win

0-4 on 4th down with 3 sacks and a pick 6

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy is the worst fucking in-game coach of all-time. Great fucking player's coach in the locker room...absolute momentum and energy vampire on the sideline.

This game should should be the nail in his head coach coffin.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would highly fucking doubt he ever even rises to coordinator level again. Unreal game. Just unreal.

I just wanna say, that I would probably give the ball to Montgomery 99 out of 100 times on 4th and short. Knowing full-well, the other team is thinking that too.

Nagy perpetually outsmarts himself. Riidiculous playcalling on 4th and 1 today.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would highly fucking doubt he ever even rises to coordinator level again. Unreal game. Just unreal.

I just wanna say, that I would probably give the ball to Montgomery 99 out of 100 times on 4th and short. Knowing full-well, the other team is thinking that too.

Nagy perpetually outsmarts himself. Riidiculous playcalling on 4th and 1 today.
How many times have we been disappointed by this team BD? Since the ESPN boards in 2005, we may have seen 3 years we were happy at this point in the season?

Just pathetic for the charter franchise.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck dude, you are reaching in monumental fashion right here. Nice random tweet to make a point. LOL

This game had everything to do with Matt Nagy, and next-to-nothing to do with Dalton.

You are trying way too hard. Dalton sucks, dude, but the Bears have a decent D and a good run game. They don't need a world-beater to competitive. They just need someone who won't be responsible for 18 turnovers and 32 sacks by themselves.

I think Fields can be good. Right now...he is not.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck dude, you are reaching in monumental fashion right here. Nice random tweet to make a point. LOL

This game had everything to do with Matt Nagy, and next-to-nothing to do with Dalton.

You are trying way too hard. Dalton sucks, dude, but the Bears have a decent D and a good run game. They don't need a world-beater to competitive. They just need someone who won't be responsible for 18 turnovers and 32 sacks by themselves.

I think Fields can be good. Right now...he is not.

Take your receipt without being a whiny bitch about it. Be a man. Or try to be something that at least comes close to it.

Dalton took quite a few sacks today that were all him and turned the ball over. I was informed starting him was good because he didn’t do those things. Receipt.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your receipt without being a whiny bitch about it. Be a man. Or try to be something that at least comes close to it.

Dalton took quite a few sacks today that were all him and turned the ball over. I was informed starting him was good because he didn’t do those things. Receipt.
Says the most miserable ass on the page.

Dalton is shit, and he is still a much better QB than Fields at this time. I hate seeing Dalton out there. I want Fields to be better, but he simply is not at this time.

Foles>>>Dalton>>>>Fields.

It's only debatable in your wants.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the most miserable ass on the page.

Dalton is shit, and he is still a much better QB than Fields at this time. I hate seeing Dalton out there. I want Fields to be better, but he simply is not at this time.

Foles>>>Dalton>>>>Fields.

It's only debatable in your wants.

Now that the season is over what stats show Dalton is better than Fields.

It’s not touchdowns. It’s not his protection of the football because he turned it over via INTs just as much. It’s not his ability to avoid sacks because Dalton took those too. Took 4 horrible ones just today. It’s not his YPA. Or his completion percentage which is only slightly higher.

What tangible thing can you latch on to that says Dalton is better? If you say wins you’re pathetic.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad take weeks ago. In light of how Dalton played in his last 4 starts….it’s just laughably stupid.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pot calling kettle black boys. Doorknob strikes again.