• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears at Vikings

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our '21-'22 nightmare comes to a merciful end this Sunday afternoon. Looks like JF is getting the nod as the starter, so it's good to know he's healthy. As long as we're starting the kid, I'd also like to see Jenkins get a crack at LT and on the D side of the ball, howzabout giving a shot to Graham at the corner as well.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our '21-'22 nightmare comes to a merciful end this Sunday afternoon. Looks like JF is getting the nod as the starter, so it's good to know he's healthy. As long as we're starting the kid, I'd also like to see Jenkins get a crack at LT and on the D side of the ball, howzabout giving a shot to Graham at the corner as well.
Completely agree. Coach Participation ribbon Nagy seems to think that he is showing appreciation to Peters by letting him play, same with Ifedi, when they get paid the same whether they risk injury or not.
The whole Graham thing is mindboggling. He did not even play Burns most of the year, he did not even dress on sundays. But who knows where the orders are coming from since his hand was forced with Fields. That is the whole problem. I would try to continue to develop Vildor as the nickel guy, not the starting corner back. I really liked Toliver, the guy that actually ran backwards instead of catch up.
But yes, glad its finally over, just almost feels like someone is going to get injured this week in a meaningless game and all we can hope is its not Monty or Fields.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this sux.

No final peek at seeing how JF would fair in this last game of the season.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is vaccinated, so day of game he still can be cleared.

Eventually maybe they will stop using these tests that cannot tell the difference between Covid and the common cold.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BearsWillWin to COVID: "YoU tHInK DAltOn sHoULd StARt oVEr fIEldS!?!"

Let us never forget that cheesehead boy was willing to give Cody Parkey a second chance…But now is holding this stupid ass line for other folks that were interested to see how the Bears O produced with Dalton.

There's only one reason...to ruffle feathers. Everybody outside of Parkey's friends and family that was a Bears fan wanted that guy gone...or at the very least didn't give a sh*t that we dropped him. And here's our resident contrarian cheesehead troll was making some sh*tbrained case for him like he saw this great light at the end of a dark tunnel. Meh...He had one purpose for that and any other thing he posts...to be a dickface.

I wouldn't sweat any of what he thinks at this point. He's at "broken clock is right twice a day" level at best at this point. But since his being either right or wrong has the ulterior motive of ALWAYS pissing other people off behind it...his being right or having a good point is now meaningless.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all pretty much knew this, but now it's official. Fields will not be starting on Sunday, his season is kaput.

But I'm predicting a solid year for the kid next season. Get healthy JF, we'll need you big time.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all pretty much knew this, but now it's official. Fields will not be starting on Sunday, his season is kaput.

But I'm predicting a solid year for the kid next season. Get healthy JF, we'll need you big time.

My worries are way past the fumble and small hands, my worries are his tweaking that knee and rushing to get back on the field like nobody could run the offense except him. It was almost like he felt if he did not get right back on that field, he might never get back on that field.
Everyone wants the betteran QB to be the mentor, is it asking too much to ask the student to be the student? He is only helping this team being honest to himself and his team mates. Just pouting on the sideline in his winter coat looking all stoic is not doing much. Maybe he can go sit up in the box with the coaches and see the whole 22 and learn something about how defenses are being played. None of us really know which hit cracked his ribs, because he seemed to have that same mentality of playing hurt. We need to dissect the all 22 to see which play he actually hurt this ankle on.

So rain down calling me a hater when I am looking out for his long term health again.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Dalton is playing and giving us a chance to win and not taking sacks

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Dalton is playing and giving us a chance to win and not taking sacks

Is Fields still hurt,just wondering why Dalton is starting....

If Fields is just sitting another reason Nay should be gone....

Theres no reason other than injury for JF to sit....and not sure why anyone would want him not to play......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how our def is playing without Mack......goes to show you we dont need him and his huge overpaid payroll....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Fields still hurt,just wondering why Dalton is starting....

If Fields is just sitting another reason Nay should be gone....

Theres no reason other than injury for JF to sit....and not sure why anyone would want him not to play......

Fields got put in Covid protocol.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vike's offense is...offensive?

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Bears put up 50 points on this team...i want Ziggy to clean house.