• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Based on how your preseason expectations, what grade do you give your favorite team this season?

What grade do you give your favorite team's regular season, based on your preseason expectations?

• Total voters

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he does. He scripts them all and decides during the game.

No clue what Troy Walters really does but he is listed as the OC. And has been Scott Frost's OC for four years. Being Scott Frost's OC is probably the same as being Bo Pelini's DC. Title only. Unless you were his brother.

Troy Walter's salary is $700,000 and is overpaid.
Eric Chinander's salary is $800,000 and is overpaid.

If you are being paid as an OC, then you get the garbage thrown at you.
I suppose you have a point, i dont honestly know how or why he does what he does the whole leaving Adrian in the game (whether he was hurt or not) when we had already played Luke just was mind boggling. I didnt understand the decision making process at all. I will say from game one to 12 the line play did improve on both sides of the ball, that was promising but still left a lot to be desired

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F. I thought 12-0 but key injuries before the season even started crippled our defense and even then we didn’t improve.

Tua covered a lot of warts with this team and when we lost him I knew we were done.

Just a boring season overall with such a boring schedule. Thankfully next years schedule is for once difficult

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A - Beyond what you considered to be a realistic best-case scenario
B - You didn't predict this good, but you would say they did your realistic best-case scenario
C - Exactly how you expected them to do.
D - You predicted better, but you would say they did your realistic worst-case scenario
F - They did worse than I considered to be a realistic worst-case scenario

Post how you would grade other teams as well.

I cast my vote before I saw what you based your grading system on. My actual grade would have been a C- for Alabama. I knew this could be the year they didn't make the playoffs and knew there was a possibility of two losses, but was really only expecting one.

I figured the constant coaching changes, along with inexperience and lack of depth at certain positions could prove costly. I also figured injuries would play a part, but not as much of a part as it ended up playing. I wasn't expecting so many self-defeating penalties - especially late in the season - to play such a big part in Bama's downfall.

86and88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A

Winning 8 of 9 in the PAC12 is beyond what could be reasonably expected ... for ANY of the PAC12 teams given the conference’s parity top to bottom. The Conference of Cannibals.