• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Preferred Playoff/Post Season

What system would you prefer?

• Total voters

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to value CFB because the regular season meant everything. Every game was important unlike CBB where teams can lose a game late then regroup and still win a title .

CBB has always had the far superior postseason but CFB had the regular season .

Then 2011 happened, then teams who didn't win their conference made the playoffs, now the regular season has far less value and it really just seems like the entire season comes down to the same 5 or 6 teams trying to avoid screwing up so badly that the committee is forced to pick someone else

Its boring .

So give me 16. I'm sure most years the final 4 will still be 4 of that group of 6 but some years it won't be. And thats better than now

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 or 16. The shit we have now is as much a beauty pageant as anything else.

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 or 16. The shit we have now is as much a beauty pageant as anything else.
I really like the 4 team playoff we have. I’ve always thought the top 4 have an argument to be champs. Lately though I’m wondering if it’s funneling big recruits to only 3-4 schools knowing they will be in the mix. But maybe that was happening anyway. I’m starting to lean to 8 teams a bit. I’d love to see them cut conference championship games and go to max 10 teams per conference and everyone plays everyone to determine the conference championship. Then go 8 teams for a playoff.

That is if they ignore my mega in season playoff I proposed earlier :)