• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baltimore @ Houston on Sunday

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'll be rooting for Baltimore. They're gonna be the easiest team to beat if the Niners get to the SB IMO (out of Houston, New England & Baltimore).

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the SB:

In the playoffs, can the 49ers beat the Bears, Giants, or Falcons? I think the road to the SB will go through one(or two) of those 3 teams.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Speaking of the SB:

In the playoffs, can the 49ers beat the Bears, Giants, or Falcons?

In my opinion, yes, no & yes.

If someone else beats the Giants, I like the Niners' chances. If SF has to face 'em again, I think they know exactly how to stop noodle arm.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In my opinion, yes, no & yes.

If someone else beats the Giants, I like the Niners' chances. If SF has to face 'em again, I think they know exactly how to stop noodle arm.

We need to use tonight's gameplan against the Giants, and hope to contain Eli's deep balls to keep the score close. I think we can wear down the Giants with the run like we did to the Seahawks tonight.

So all noodle arm has to do is hand off to 21, and sometimes to 32, and pass once in a while. :-)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
We need to use tonight's gameplan against the Giants, and hope to contain Eli's deep balls to keep the score close. I think we can wear down the Giants with the run like we did to the Seahawks tonight.

So all noodle arm has to do is hand off to 21, and sometimes to 32, and pass once in a while. :-)

I don't think that would work against the Giants. They're much better than the Seahawks. The only possible way I see the Niners beating 'em is if Alex is injured and Kaepernick has a lucky day. At least he's CAPABLE of making the necessary throws.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yep, winning the NFC looks like the harder part?

if we hope to reach the SB, we'll need to beat at least two of them.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think that would work against the Giants. They're much better than the Seahawks. The only possible way I see the Niners beating 'em is if Alex is injured and Kaepernick has a lucky day. At least he's CAPABLE of making the necessary throws.

We had extreme patience with the Seahawks and kept running on them even when we were down. Eventually our run game wore them out. I think we could do the same against the Giants.

I think also we can stop the Giants run game.

The part I am not sure of is can we contain Eli long enough to start wearing the Giants D run down. We were not able to get pressure on Eli that was concerning as well.

So the way I see it is, the problem is containing Eli.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
all i want is for Andre Johnson to help my fantasy team.

well, at least he isn't injured.......yet. :-)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well I didn't get my wish. :(

The Texans have a pretty easy road to home field advantage IMO. They have a pretty tough 3 game road trip which includes the Patriots, but I don't see anyone catchin 'em.