• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 17, Los Angeles Rams @ Baltimore Ravens, M&T Bank Stadium, Sunday, 01/02/22, 1:25 PM PST

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is so frustrating SJ76, is I know of 5 distinct times in the last 16 games where that exact scenario of the situation being short yardage, deep in our own territory and Shit-Fer-Brains calling for a pass play and ALL OF THE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES ended in a INT or a Pick-6.

Now one would think that SOMEBODY would get it that the Rams offense with Stafford back there, in that scenario goes haywire and the odds of a different, more successful outcome happening are VERY LOW. Yet Shit-Fer-Brains refuses to recognize the dangers and risk with that scenario and change his play-calling ideas.

That is the classical definition of insanity: Keep doing the same things and expecting different results and yet SHIT-FER-Brains is doing exactly that!

On that last drive today 3rd and 2 in the red zone Sony bounces outside where 5 defenders were headed and he had the first down if he goes up the middle.
Quick decisions have to be made and sometimes they get it wrong on the field. In Staffords case he’s got to take the smaller 6-7 yard gains or throw it away. He also needs his Oline to block. And his coach to help him out

Some of those INTs the last 2 weeks were 50-50. He seems to throw a lot of INTs down the field for OBJ. And he had 1 tipped last week. But the overall decision making has to be a lot better

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you’re still bitching. Tampa just barely beat the Jets.

Any time you go to the east coast and win a close one it’s still a W. Many players could have made better decisions as well as the coach.
How can you not complain about that game?

They barely beat a floundering Baltimore team playing their backup QB and many other subs due to their own Covid issues?

McVay’s play calling, especially early in the game and deep in their own territory continues to be a problem. And Stafford continues to look very bad early in games.

They were lucky to win today, plain and simple.

I’m not celebrating a W like that, not when the team is playing like trash at the worst time of the season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two minutes left in Arizona and the Cardinals have the ball and are driving.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is so frustrating SJ76, is I know of 5 distinct times in the last 16 games where that exact scenario of the situation being short yardage for a first down, deep in our own territory, and Shit-Fer-Brains calling for a pass play and ALL OF THE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES ended in a INT or a Pick-6. He WILL NOT RUN THE BALL EVEN ADDING THE JUMBO TO SECURE THE FIRST DOWN!!

Now, one would think that SOMEBODY would get it that the Rams offense with Stafford back there, in that scenario goes haywire and the odds of a different, more successful outcome happening are VERY LOW. Yet Shit-Fer-Brains refuses to recognize the dangers and risk with that scenario and simply change his play-calling approach to secure the First Down and retain possession of the ball. If the run doesn't get the First Down, you avoid the INT, INT/Pick-6 outcome and ya punt the ball away. Nope, not this dope.

That is the classical definition of insanity: Keep doing the same things and expecting different results and yet SHIT-FER-Brains is doing exactly that!
^^^^^
This

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree SJ76 and ALR. WE are at the end of a regular season and we are still seeing the same problems with Shit-Fer-Brains and Stafford that we saw way back when we had three straight losses and in some of the wins we had in this present five-game winning streak. They both continue to do the same stupid shit and that whole interaction is going to get us beat in the post-season maybe as early as one-and-done.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona holds onto the win and we go to next week to determine who gets the division among other issues.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Dallas has wrapped-up their Division, they will not get a First Round Bye.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm correct, the 49ers have to win to make wildcard right? So they will be playing hearts out. Rams need to be efficient here.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not complain about that game?

They barely beat a floundering Baltimore team playing their backup QB and many other subs due to their own Covid issues?

McVay’s play calling, especially early in the game and deep in their own territory continues to be a problem. And Stafford continues to look very bad early in games.

They were lucky to win today, plain and simple.

I’m not celebrating a W like that, not when the team is playing like trash at the worst time of the season.

We won. Lol. Why complain? Tampa almost lost too. The Rams last drive was cash money. Yes things need to be better

But we got the W. Why bitch..

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm correct, the 49ers have to win to make wildcard right? So they will be playing hearts out. Rams need to be efficient here.

Yes. Which what the Rams faced at Minnesota and in Baltimore as well. We’ve been facing playoff mindsets the past 2 weeks. Which is good to get us ready. Just need to stay healthy and not shoot ourselves in the foot.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Which what the Rams faced at Minnesota and in Baltimore as well. We’ve been facing playoff mindsets the past 2 weeks. Which is good to get us ready. Just need to stay healthy and not shoot ourselves in the foot.
Need to win to keep the two seed. A loss knocks us back down to five I believe.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to win to keep the two seed. A loss knocks us back down to five I believe.

What’s crazy is we got the second best record in the league and are one game back from the best record in the league but if we lose next week yeah we can get knocked down to the fifth Seed and could possibly play San Francisco again. Even if we would win the second game we will be beat up

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some questions I have after this game.

Is Greg Gaines hurt? Looks like he has a bad hand or something. This guy looks like a stud in the making.

When does Robert Rochell come back?

Ernest Jones?

And is cam going to be a hundred percent for round one of the playoffs?

Who is the next DB that get slapped by Ramsey? lol

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76, Gaines broke his left hand (third metacarpal bone on his hand, the one lower than the ring finger) in the Minnesota game. Had surgery Monday a week ago. Played yesterday with tape and some padding ala Jack Youngblood breaking his Fibula (lower leg) against the Caboys back-in-the-day. And yes, he is a stud DT. He will make SJD expendable come re-signing time.

Speaking of. SJD may be back this week against the Niners. SJD is practicing. Rochelle may return as well and is also practicing. Rochelle is close. E. Jones had surgery on his badly high strained ankle the same day Gaines had surgery on his hand. They are speculating Jones may be back for the second round of the playoffs but I doubt it. I think Jones is done for the year.

Cam is real close but OSFBs wants him brought along slowly. We may see him against the Niners but def in the first round of the playoffs. Funk played yesterday and he looked fine. We are good-to-go at the RB position the rest of the way unless somebody gets hurt.

Ramsey may slap Reeder or Long Jr, but Long Jr has cleaned-up his coverage to the point he is playing way better than he used to and better than Rapp. Rapp continues to eff-up and he got beat badly twice in the early part of yesterday's game. Everyone knows it and that is why nothing was made of it.

If you watch the tape, DSFBs is talking to both players and with Rapp, it was way more animated than with Ramsey as they have discovered one of the secondary's weak links yesterday. Its about time because Rapp was just getting beat like Long used to and sometimes Reeder still does. Reeder is the next guy to get called-out.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Kupp is having the best season of his career. He is the new Rams leader in most receiving yards for a season as he blew by Isaac Bruce's old record yesterday. Man what a pick!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown has finally flipped. Mid-way through the game, he took off his shoulder pads and Jersey, threw his upper garments into the crowd and left the game. Tommy's little chat that supposedly got Brown to stop behaving in a psychotic manner has worn off. It is time to ban this mentally ill dolt once and for all from NFL Football!

No need for a ban, he's clearly buyer-beware material. If someone wants to take that risk with him, let them; it likely won't end well.