• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With The Broncos Eliminated, Who Are Your Rooting For ?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like my #2 and #5 team made it to the Super Bowl and unlike most Super Bowls I would be very happy with either winning this. I love a relaxing Super Bowl. Happy either way.
I got Von Miller on one side and CU Buff Awuzie on the other. I don't need to root. for either team. I have a feeling the Bengals will win - this year's team of destiny.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Von Miller on one side and CU Buff Awuzie on the other. I don't need to root. for either team. I have a feeling the Bengals will win - this year's team of destiny.

Love Awuzie as you know.

There are three players on the Bengals I personally know so I have to consider that as well (Eli Apple, Jesse Bates and Michael Thomas) I actually set Thomas up with his agent as he was undrafted coming out. She landed him a deal with the 49ers and now 9 years later he is still in the NFL. Kind of neat for me to see him have success and last in the NFL. He even made the pro bowl a few years back a a special teams guy. I knew Odell for a very short time when he was in High School. I contacted U of Oregon for him when he was interested but they knew he was going to LSU since his dad went there so told me they felt like they were probably wasting their time in flying him in for a visit. Didn't really have any contact with him after that and haven't been the biggest Odell fan due to his behavior but there are plenty of Rams players I would be happy for to see them get a ring.

My gut tells me the Rams win this game.. Their pass rush against the Bengals OL I think is going to create a nightmare for the Bengals. They do feel like a team of destiny but my gut tells me it ends here. I will root for them though and hope for the best and be happy with whatever team wins.