• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B1G Recruiting for 2016 Gets Serious

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn you're dumb. You now have admitted TWICE, that you didn't mention anything about "THIS WEEK" until later on(after the OP), yet you think you're right. :pound:

But, I did mention that Michigan now has the 8th ranked recruiting team because they just took commitments from six players. I didn't say they were #1 in the nation or even in the B1G. Evidently, you didn't make the connection. As I have said, it helps to read and understand.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you didn't mention it till post 54... so you can't say this thread was about one week when it was inlcuded in the OP or even the 1st page. How are we suposed to know you just meant that week? Mentioning it later on just comes across as you defeanding your post after it was called out :noidea:

Include it in the OP and there is no confusion

Yoou are that easily confused?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, I did mention that Michigan now has the 8th ranked recruiting team because they just took commitments from six players. I didn't say they were #1 in the nation or even in the B1G. Evidently, you didn't make the connection. As I have said, it helps to read and understand.

Yes you said they were 8th. You also said they were "leading the way". How else am I suppose to interpret that other than you believing they lead the B1G? And I can read and understand and comprehend just fine. You're the dumbass that can't make a complete thought.

Sorry I wanted to actually give Michigan some credit and think they were actually leading the B1G in recrutitng, which you said. However after looking it up, you were wrong. And therefore, you look like a complete dumbass and 50 posts later try to cover up for your dumbass.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now, but the B1G now has nine teams ranked among the top 35 classes in the country, including four of the top 15 and 3 of the top 10. And, Michigan (now ranked 8th) is leading the way pulling in six commitments from four different states. Included in that group is QB Victor Viramontes, who took part in Michigan's satellite camp stop in Fresno and was the QB MVP at the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge.

But, the Wolverines outlasted rivals Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Wisconsin for five-star Hartland (Wisc.) for OT Ben Bredeson. Bredeson pledged to the Wolverines on Wednesday and is currently the highest ranked prospect in their 2016 class.

This is the OP. Nothing about "THIS WEEK"

Also mentions Michigan "leading the way".

OP is a complete moron.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the OP. Nothing about "THIS WEEK"

Also mentions Michigan "leading the way".

OP is a complete moron.
Yeah, I think we established that early on. OP continues to dig a deeper hole. First we are "dumb" b/c the thread was about a single week. When pointed out it is nowhere mentioned in the original post, OP decided to call us "dumb" b/c we couldn't read his/her mind and we should have known what they meant :L

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOwhere in the OP does it mention for the week. Sorry I didn't read your mind. There isn't even a hint you are refering to that or a link to one of your "pundits".
You must be young if you haven't learned yet that you are supposed to read a woman's mind a figure out what she meant not what she said.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, gotta give it to her. Despite getting shredded by about everyone in this thread and even her own fanbase saying she was wrong (from the biggest homer of said fanbase, no less), she still persevered and acted as if everyone else was stupid. That is a very special brand of retard.
:suds:

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think we established that early on. OP continues to dig a deeper hole. First we are "dumb" b/c the thread was about a single week. When pointed out it is nowhere mentioned in the original post, OP decided to call us "dumb" b/c we couldn't read his/her mind and we should have known what they meant :L

Nowhere did I call anybody "dumb."

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be young if you haven't learned yet that you are supposed to read a woman's mind a figure out what she meant not what she said.
I was thinking the same thing. Is umichgradfan my wife?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere did I call anybody "dumb."
You made plenty of attempts to insult people's intelligence just because your communication skills are subpar and you weren't getting your own way.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that despite some questionable commitments elsewhere I think Jim H is potentially pulling in one of the best, if not the best, offensive line classes in the nation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that despite some questionable commitments elsewhere I think Jim H is potentially pulling in one of the best, if not the best, offensive line classes in the nation.

You can have your offensive line. Ohio State's is better.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have your offensive line. Ohio State's is better.
Your current one probably is. I don't think there's an argument to be made that your current recruiting class has a better one.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your current one probably is. I don't think there's an argument to be made that your current recruiting class has a better one.

I'm just ready for the season to get here. September 7th seems so far away.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Hoke do that same thing?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made plenty of attempts to insult people's intelligence just because your communication skills are subpar and you weren't getting your own way.

I didn't insult anyone's intelligence.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan's 2016 recruiting class is now ranked #7 nationally--right behind Michigan State on one site and Alabama on another.

Reported on College Sports: Rivals.com and other sites:

Four-Star Devery Hamilton chose Michigan over Stanford and Maryland.

"First and foremost, Michigan is a great academic school," said the 6-foot-6, 270-pound Hamilton. "I think Forbes ranked it as the No. 1 public university in the country. In terms of football tradition, they have the Big House and there is a lot of tradition behind the program. The coaching staff is brand new so it's a fresh start. Coach (Jim) Harbaugh and Coach (Tim) Drevno are really great coaches. They've been really successful looking at what they did with the 49ers and back at Stanford."

With academics played a huge part in his decision, Michigan went the extra mile to show Hamilton everything at its disposal.

"I met a professor from the business school," he said. "He was very open and inviting. He seemed like a nice person. I also talked to a pediatric oncologist at their hospital. He was very friendly. Both of them made sure that, if I was interested in going into either one of those fields, Michigan had the resources to point me in the right direction."

Michigan now has four 2016 offensive linemen committed. That has a lot to do with the coaching staff emphasizing that it is a position of need.

"I talk to Coach Drevno almost every day on Twitter," Hamilton said. "I call him at least twice a week. That's the main person I've been talking to. My parents talk to Coach Harbaugh a lot and I've talked to him a few times also. It's mainly those two that I communicate with.

"I think the people that they have so far are great offensive linemen," he said. "I can't choose my school based on somebody else's commitment. I definitely feel like the people that are committed are great people."

- See more at: Rivals.com Football Recruiting - Michigan gets four-star OL Hamilton