• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn > Missouri?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't get that this is tragic and an embarrassment to the University of Alabama. To him its an internet joke and no harm because they were going to die anyway and has no concept of how dishonorable this act was.
:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit speaking for Alabama fans you don't really know what they think because you don't live amongst them. I know the people that really matter in this discussion and Tennessee would not be chosen over Auburn if it came to that.

I can tell you that Auburn would give up the Alabama game if it got us back Tennessee, Florida and guaranteed us to keep the Georgia rivalry. If for no other reasons it would keep us closer to our recruiting bases and that is why Alabama wants to end all of them for us.

Auburn has given up enough the Georgia game is not up for discussion under any circumstances it is too important historically and recruiting wise for us.

I grew up in Alabama you ignorant fuck. My little brother right now lives in Tuscaloosa and goes to Alabama. You don't know shit you just keep making assumptions.

But as for this discussion. Lets see, this topic came up just today on an Alabama blog. And the results were mixed.

RBR asks the question: Should the Iron Bowl continue? - Roll 'Bama Roll

Wow I never knew you were such a miserable little fuck. Amazing what 1 win brings out.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't or you wouldn't be making the idiotic statements that you are in regards to it. Its foxnews to you for about a week and then you don't care.

Alabama fans that have been to Auburn and have seen the rolling can appreciate what it meant to our fan base and are sympathetic. Many Alabama friends have told me how awful this event was and how embarrassing it was to them.

You are incapable of feeling that because you have no experience in it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't or you wouldn't be making the idiotic statements that you are in regards to it. Its foxnews to you for about a week and then you don't care.

Alabama fans that have been to Auburn and have seen the rolling can appreciate what it meant to our fan base and are sympathetic. Many Alabama friends have told me how awful this event was and how embarrassing it was to them.

You are incapable of feeling that because you have no experience in it.

Where did I ever say anything remotely close to what you are saying? Must have been while I was watching the game on my TV instead of being there in person.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Alabama you ignorant fuck. My little brother right now lives in Tuscaloosa and goes to Alabama. You don't know shit you just keep making assumptions.

But as for this discussion. Lets see, this topic came up just today on an Alabama blog. And the results were mixed.

RBR asks the question: Should the Iron Bowl continue? - Roll 'Bama Roll

Wow I never knew you were such a miserable little fuck. Amazing what 1 win brings out.
I got news for you pal I've got more Auburn wins over Alabama under my belt then you do Alabama wins over Auburn under yours.

I was at Bo over the top
I was at Reverse to Victory
I was at the 89 game
I was at the return to Tuscaloosa

In fact I have been to over 25 Iron Bowl in my lifetime and so this isn't one "little win" I've got a whole bunch of them to remember.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got news for you pal I've got more Auburn wins over Alabama under my belt then you do Alabama wins over Auburn under yours.

I was at Bo over the top
I was at Reverse to Victory
I was at the 89 game
I was at the return to Tuscaloosa

In fact I have been to over 25 Iron Bowl in my lifetime and so this isn't one "little win" I've got a whole bunch of them to remember.

You kept your mouth shut until you won, now you can't seem to shut up. Amazing what a win does.

Everyone see's the difference, not just me.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kept your mouth shut until you won, now you can't seem to shut up. Amazing what a win does.

and it's amazing how getting your ass whipped doesn't instill an ounce of humility in so many bammers. many still delusionally think they'd win 9 out of 10 since 10 out of 10 is no longer realistic.

newsflash: your team has not looked that great on more than one occasion this year. the auburn game was not a blip on the radar. it was part of a pattern. looked quite mortal against virginia tech, ole miss, mississippi state, and texas a&m. auburn just happened to be the first team good enough to really take advantage.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it's amazing how getting your ass whipped doesn't instill an ounce of humility in so many bammers. many still delusionally think they'd win 9 out of 10 since 10 out of 10 is no longer realistic.

newsflash: your team has not looked that great on more than one occasion this year. the auburn game was not a blip on the radar. it was part of a pattern. looked quite mortal against virginia tech, ole miss, mississippi state, and texas a&m. auburn just happened to be the first team good enough to really take advantage.

You barely won on a FG return and you think that is an ass whipping?

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I kept my mouth shut after the win I have not bragged one bit about the win and won't not my style. I did celebrate the Georgia victory a little and probably went over the top a bit so I have to own that one.

This is about expansion and changing rivalries has nothing to do with the game you just can't separate it because its in your head screwing with you.

Iron Bowls come and go and they are typically fun unless one of us is terrible then not so much but our win has nothing to do with my comments on this thread and that is a promise.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You barely won on a FG return and you think that is an ass whipping?

yeah we lined it up and ran it down your throat. you knew what was coming for the entire season, the whole 2 week prep period and couldn't stop it. nor could you adjust to it after halftime.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to 4down20... doesn't it make more sense to talk after the win than before the game like the bammers?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept my mouth shut after the win I have not bragged one bit about the win and won't not my style. I did celebrate the Georgia victory a little and probably went over the top a bit so I have to own that one.

This is about expansion and changing rivalries has nothing to do with the game you just can't separate it because its in your head screwing with you.

Iron Bowls come and go and they are typically fun unless one of us is terrible then not so much but our win has nothing to do with my comments on this thread and that is a promise.

Bullshit, since the game you've been slinging around 85% towards Alabama fans and trying to shit on Alabama fans left and right.

You don't even know me and you've been talking trash about how I'm not a "real" fan and so on, while citing events you went too.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we lined it up and ran it down your throat. you knew what was coming for the entire season, the whole 2 week prep period and couldn't stop it. nor could you adjust to it after halftime.

You barely won because we missed FG's and you ran one back. That is not an ass whipping and only Auburn fans think like this.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You barely won because we missed FG's and you ran one back. That is not an ass whipping and only Auburn fans think like this.

we aren't the fanbase that sings "we just beat the hell out of you" to every opponent when we beat them by a point even if we were 30 point favorites.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and you were only in the game because we missed a few long passes. :whistle:

got ya ass whipped.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we aren't the fanbase that sings "we just beat the hell out of you" to every opponent when we beat them by a point even if we were 30 point favorites.

:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you were only in the game because we missed a few long passes. :whistle:

got ya ass whipped.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Yeah, Cooper didn't drop one in the endzone did he?

Like I said, only Auburn fans think that win was anything but luck and Alabama screwing itself. Deal with that.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Cooper didn't drop one in the endzone did he?

Like I said, only Auburn fans think that win was anything but luck and Alabama screwing itself. Deal with that.

Auburn dropped 2 sure TDs. it's so cute that Alabama fans act like they played the worst game they've ever played and Auburn played a perfect game.

Far from it.

Both teams made plenty of big plays and made plenty of mistakes.

But the better team was Auburn. And they were victorious.

Hope you enjoy watching the game on CBS this weekend. Whether Auburn wins or loses, we all know that Alabama wasn't good enough to even get to the game.