• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn > Missouri?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you trying to tell me your fans don't sing rammer jammer after every win, regardless of the opponent or margin?

Maybe the 2nd part of that sentence should clue you in on something.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn dropped 2 sure TDs. it's so cute that Alabama fans act like they played the worst game they've ever played and Auburn played a perfect game.

Far from it.

Both teams made plenty of big plays and made plenty of mistakes.

But the better team was Auburn. And they were victorious.

Hope you enjoy watching the game on CBS this weekend. Whether Auburn wins or loses, we all know that Alabama wasn't good enough to even get to the game.

That's how you saw the game.

Everyone else saw it differently.

As you said before, deal with it.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the 2nd part of that sentence should clue you in on something.

you losers were ready to sing it against ULM in 2007 but couldn't swing the victory, even with DJ Hall's reinstatement at halftime.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how you saw the game.

Everyone else saw it differently.

As you said before, deal with it.

If everyone thinks Alabama is better than Auburn, why do the voters have us ahead of you, just like the computers?

Get over it... you aren't that great. Alabama doesn't play perfect games week in and week out. A&M, VT, Miss State, and Ole Miss all had their chances to take advantage but weren't quite good enough to get it done. The first top 10 team you face? Loss.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you losers were ready to sing it against ULM in 2007 but couldn't swing the victory, even with DJ Hall's reinstatement at halftime.

You still don't get it. :laugh3:

That is the entire point. It's sung no matter what. It's not like anyone actually believes we beat the hell outta someone, it's the freaking lyrics.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everyone thinks Alabama is better than Auburn, why do the voters have us ahead of you, just like the computers?

Get over it... you aren't that great. Alabama doesn't play perfect games week in and week out. A&M, VT, Miss State, and Ole Miss all had their chances to take advantage but weren't quite good enough to get it done. The first top 10 team you face? Loss.

Funny, Auburn lost to LSU, by a larger margin than Bama lost to Aubie... so I guess LSU is better than Auburn?
Or was it just that one day? Think carefully before you answer.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, Auburn lost to LSU, by a larger margin than Bama lost to Aubie... so I guess LSU is better than Auburn?
Or was it just that one day? Think carefully before you answer.

Poor bammers... keep grasping at straws. You got your ass whipped. Go home.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't get it. :laugh3:

That is the entire point. It's sung no matter what. It's not like anyone actually believes we beat the hell outta someone, it's the freaking lyrics.

you are right, i don't get losing to louisiana-monroe. i've never witnessed it myself.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri is a mid-level B12 team. There is no way they can compete in the SEC.

Auburn all the way.

hilarious, think that was stated 2 yrs ago before they joined....now they have a SEC division title...if Mizzou wins, they will just prove the SEC isn't what its cracked up to be...all ol' SEC teams will be rooting against Mizzou for just that reason..

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hilarious, think that was stated 2 yrs ago before they joined....now they have a SEC division title...if Mizzou wins, they will just prove the SEC isn't what its cracked up to be...all ol' SEC teams will be rooting against Mizzou for just that reason..

Wrong, I'm pulling for Mizzou.

You assume too much. Especially in terms of the SEC strength of past year somehow being at jeopardy somehow.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right, i don't get losing to louisiana-monroe. i've never witnessed it myself.

You haven't experienced 3 national championships in the past 4 years either. I'm not interested in trading.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor bammers... keep grasping at straws. You got your ass whipped. Go home.

That's right. Ignore the question when you can't answer it in the manner you want.
Auburn outrushed Bama by 78 yards... Bama passed for almost 200 more yards than Auburn...
500 yard of offense against the Tigers. It was literally the Tigers who got their shit pushed in.
You won the game, deserved to win it because or our poor execution. But getting your ass whipped is what Bama did to Auburn last year 49 to NOTHING. :)

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, since the game you've been slinging around 85% towards Alabama fans and trying to shit on Alabama fans left and right.

You don't even know me and you've been talking trash about how I'm not a "real" fan and so on, while citing events you went too.
That has nothing to do with the game and you are by definition an 85%er sorry if the truth hurts.

You are not a real fan or you would have made a game in the 30 years of your fandom. What you do is read crap on the internet and regurgitate it as your own opinion but get it wrong half the time. I've busted you twice (well now 3 times for the Tenn crap) for saying garbage that wasn't true. Remember these gems:

"Alabama fans don't leave the game early" - Ah yeah they do so they can hit the tail gates and watch better games or get home so getting ready for church won't be rough.

"Dallas always plays Detroit on a Thanksgiving" - Ah no they don't that was just silly.

I don't think you are a bad guy but you need to know your limits and quit commenting on stuff you don't have a clue about. You think you are a 15%er but your not many of those are my very good friends, many of them helped raise me and many of them are mentors to me now. There is a huge difference and yeah I can tell pretty quickly who is who.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't experienced 3 national championships in the past 4 years either. I'm not interested in trading.

Alabama, ONEPEAT

2011 - LSU
2012 - Alabama
2013 - Tigers

Shouldn't a dynasty win their conference in back to back years at least once every 30 years?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right. Ignore the question when you can't answer it in the manner you want.
Auburn outrushed Bama by 78 yards... Bama passed for almost 200 more yards than Auburn...
500 yard of offense against the Tigers. It was literally the Tigers who got their shit pushed in.
You won the game, deserved to win it because or our poor execution. But getting your ass whipped is what Bama did to Auburn last year 49 to NOTHING. :)

i'm sure that yardage discrepancy had nothing to do with our elite special teams play that pinned you inside your own 2 twice (not to mention blocked a punt, kick, and had a return for TD)

idiot.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think about it... he's been a fan for 30 years and hasn't seen his beloved tide win the SEC twice in a row even once.

LOL.

dynasty. please.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with the game and you are by definition an 85%er sorry if the truth hurts.

You are not a real fan or you would have made a game in the 30 years of your fandom. What you do is read crap on the internet and regurgitate it as your own opinion but get it wrong half the time. I've busted you twice (well now 3 times for the Tenn crap) for saying garbage that wasn't true. Remember these gems:

"Alabama fans don't leave the game early" - Ah yeah they do so they can hit the tail gates and watch better games or get home so getting ready for church won't be rough.

"Dallas always plays Detroit on a Thanksgiving" - Ah no they don't that was just silly.

I don't think you are a bad guy but you need to know your limits and quit commenting on stuff you don't have a clue about. You think you are a 15%er but your not many of those are my very good friends, many of them helped raise me and many of them are mentors to me now. There is a huge difference and yeah I can tell pretty quickly who is who.

The Auburn fan trying to tell me I'm not a real Alabama fan.

Priceless.

The 85% thing is nothing but stupid Auburn fans trying to claim some kind of superiority because most people hate Auburn and their fans. People who aren't butthurt dipshits don't give a fuck why you are a fan of a team.

PS: Don't even remember saying anything about Alabama fans never leaving a game early, and I'm pretty sure the Detroit/Dallas thing was how it once was.

Not even sure how either of your examples could have anything to do with me just reading things on the internet and repeating them.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama, ONEPEAT

2011 - LSU
2012 - Alabama
2013 - Tigers

Shouldn't a dynasty win their conference in back to back years at least once every 30 years?

Apparently not.

:laugh3:

Next.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think about it... he's been a fan for 30 years and hasn't seen his beloved tide win the SEC twice in a row even once.

LOL.

dynasty. please.

I'll take National Championships over SEC over and over.

And so would you and every other team in the country.

Keep reaching.