• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ATL post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-6 wins seems to be it . sty is correct as much as i didnt want to listen

Throwing in the towel already, same as last year. No big surprise here.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree . . . . . Sty is extremely clear on what he has said about this current WTF team. Right now Sty's prediction of 5 to 6 wins looks more accurate than my prediction of 7 wins. We will be underdogs in most of the games left on our schedule and large underdogs in some of these games. Simply put, we are many steps away on both sides of the ball from being ready to compete with the contenders in this league.
Yet, we are going to roll into year 3 of RR without being any closer to that goal.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, we are going to roll into year 3 of RR without being any closer to that goal.
Yeah last year was a whopping 7 wins and a losing tea
Throwing in the towel already, same as last year. No big surprise here.

Keep in mind that Ron posted a 12-4 record in his third year in Carolina and that's his positive. Fortunately, he had his franchise QB on board and working in his third year as well. Hopefully, Ron knows that he's gonna need that franchise guy if he has any hope towards achieving similar success and keeping his job.
Keep in mind that Ron posted a 12-4 record in his third year. Fortunately, he had his franchise QB on board by then.
Now the skeptic in me says he's stretching out his time here by not getting his promised franchise guy this past off-season, but I'll give him a break and say that circumstances prevented him from doing so. Now if he gets his franchise guy, he can legitimately say it's going to take a year or two before the QB is ready to lead the team to greater success. My question is... how many of the current players are going to still be on the team by then?

Last edited:

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes and probably roll into year 4 of RR and company doing the same thing because of who owns this team.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting how down everybody is on the team. We are sitting at 2-2 with a 4 loss to LACafter giving them a late TD…LAC is 3-1 after beating KC (SB favorite) and the Raiders. We did get spanked by 3-1 Buffalo who has two shut outs on the season.

We are 2-2 and there is only one undefeated team as it stands…so we are only one game behind every other team and both of those losses are to the AFC. Anybody blaming the offense for anything other than the loss to the LAC is sadly wrong, especially if they are blaming TH and claiming we would be far better off with Watson. The offense has been scoring more than enough to win which is a very welcome site…if only AH never saw the field again, the offense would be spectacular. The defense, which has an over abundance of talent, has been horrible. Hopefully, the defense plays to their talent level and we have a complete team. If we lose to NO, I will become pessimistic, like most of you.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff team that gave the Super bowl champs a run for there money.
It’s a joke appearance and an embarrassment to bring up as legit that forced us into drafting a LB who can’t play

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting how down everybody is on the team. We are sitting at 2-2 with a 4 loss to LACafter giving them a late TD…LAC is 3-1 after beating KC (SB favorite) and the Raiders. We did get spanked by 3-1 Buffalo who has two shut outs on the season.

We are 2-2 and there is only one undefeated team as it stands…so we are only one game behind every other team and both of those losses are to the AFC. Anybody blaming the offense for anything other than the loss to the LAC is sadly wrong, especially if they are blaming TH and claiming we would be far better off with Watson. The offense has been scoring more than enough to win which is a very welcome site…if only AH never saw the field again, the offense would be spectacular. The defense, which has an over abundance of talent, has been horrible. Hopefully, the defense plays to their talent level and we have a complete team. If we lose to NO, I will become pessimistic, like most of you.

I don't get the panic mode either. The Chargers game could of gone either way and we were supposed to lose to Buffalo. So we are right where we should be at 2-2. Saints is a winnable game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the panic mode either. The Chargers game could of gone either way and we were supposed to lose to Buffalo. So we are right where we should be at 2-2. Saints is a winnable game.
i am not in panic mode , i am in lets take the rose colored glasses off mode and honestly look at what this team is instead of blind homerism

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense pulls a 180 and figures things out, we are gonna be a tough team to beat. However, we will be playing the toughest part of our schedule without Scherff and Thomas.

The only thing I want to do is somehow stay within two games of Dallas before the head to heads.

I dont see us as a WC this year. That said, right now the Cowboys look like the best team in the NFC and it's really not close. Hoping they pull a Cowboys and trip over themselves.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cowboys offense looks good and their defense looks like they’re playing over their heads.

Dak is a legit qb, and they definitely have enough weapons on offense to hang with most everybody.

As for their defense playing over their heads - good for them. Somebody has to be playing unexpectedly very good defensive football to make up for the unexpectedly terrible defense the WTF has played over the first four games of the season.

Mike McCarthy is a bad coach however. He was in green bay and he was last year in dallas. He didnt somehow figure it out this year. He will absolutely fuck up in some capacity before the season is over. It’s a virtual certainty.

The question is will his fuck ip matter if the cowboys run away with the division?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cowboys offense looks good and their defense looks like they’re playing over their heads.

Dak is a legit qb, and they definitely have enough weapons on offense to hang with most everybody.

As for their defense playing over their heads - good for them. Somebody has to be playing unexpectedly very good defensive football to make up for the unexpectedly terrible defense the WTF has played over the first four games of the season.

Mike McCarthy is a bad coach however. He was in green bay and he was last year in dallas. He didnt somehow figure it out this year. He will absolutely fuck up in some capacity before the season is over. It’s a virtual certainty.

The question is will his fuck ip matter if the cowboys run away with the division?
Are you sure they are playing over their heads. They have been without Lawrence and Gregory.
Parsons, and Diggs are legit. Not to mention Dan Quinn is running things, not Nolan. Pains me to type this, but.....

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they’re playing over their heads. They were historically bad last year and added micah parsons and bit players.

A new dcoordinator cant change everything overnight.

They may or may revert to the mean, but they are absolutely not as good as they have been playing.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense pulls a 180 and figures things out, we are gonna be a tough team to beat. However, we will be playing the toughest part of our schedule without Scherff and Thomas.

The only thing I want to do is somehow stay within two games of Dallas before the head to heads.

I dont see us as a WC this year. That said, right now the Cowboys look like the best team in the NFC and it's really not close. Hoping they pull a Cowboys and trip over themselves.

I don't know if the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC but they are definitely the best team in the NFC East right now.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please look inside of the numbers! The current Dallas defensive perspective is based upon the turnovers that they are fortunately getting, but they are still weak against the pass and you can still run on them. I suspect that as we get closer to the midpoint in this season, the talk about them will go from, are they legit, to what's wrong with them. Dakota Prescott is the sole reason why they are favored to win this division and that's because he is by far the best QB in it. That said, their offense can't continue to hide their defensive shortcomings and that makes this, another year in which the division winner will be decided by default, and all participants are still in play.

2021 NFL Team Defense Statistics | The Football Database

dallas cowboys defensive ranking 2021 - Bing

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If RR is old school then he is playing possum and we will explode after the bye and be unstoppable .. Tom caughlian once said i treat the first 5 weeks of the season like preseason to figure out our limits then put everything together ..Ksu head Klieman been preaching Football is a marathon not a sprint . Just think if we beat saints and dallas loses we are 3-2 tied with dallas .. Dallas looks good at 3-2 we look bad at 3-2 we have room to approve dallas already peeked

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team will have to prove it can beat good teams .
We have beaten one in 2 yrs and that was an undefeated steelers team