• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Berlanti planning to adapt DC New 52 for next CW Crossover!

that was the series where I gave up on collecting comics. Just too god damn many.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is another question that made no sense to me...

If Superman was not a paragon(at least not the superman from the main group), then why was he surprised to have 2 children?? and what will the meaning of that be??

also, was this crossover the season finales for Flash and Aarow?? both story lines kind of end don't they??

I also wonder of they will go any deeper with Oliver being the next spectre… Kind of weird that he took on Hal Jordan's role... I mean, I guess he was Batman for most of the Aarow series, might as well be someone else... and green aarow taking the role of the main green lantern might make sense, since they were best friends in many of the comics...

Oliver is 100% dead. And I believe MM got to Superman since he’s in the same place as everyone else for Supergirl so that’s why he was surprised since the last he knew he only had 1.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oliver is 100% dead. And I believe MM got to Superman since he’s in the same place as everyone else for Supergirl so that’s why he was surprised since the last he knew he only had 1.

I don't think he is 100% dead... well, he is... But he is the spectre… and if I remember correctly from the comics the spectre cant die...

also, MM magic touch didn't wipe their memories of the new timeline, it just showed them the original time line... so again, he should not of been surprised about the "boys"... which tells me something else is going on...

also, now with superman in the superfriends(or whatever league that was being made), Lots of holes in this one...

and I hated how the final episode, because it was a LOT episode and acted as the LOT season premier, that they made the episode in that tone... there were some very LAME references and jokes... and made the same one a bunch of times that they were invited to this years crossover...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... the Series finale of arrow just happened last night...

I see, they made John Diggle John stewart… Which I think is pretty cool... But wonder if this is for a green lantern show or just as a supporting cast member in Flash and supergirl… your not putting Green lantern on LOT... that would be epicly bad...

Also, they kept the door open for Oliver's return as the spectre… I am sure, that will only be in severe extreme cases in the future of either Flash, supergirl or LOT...

I really hate the idea of the potential new show of the Arrow and the canaries... don't like the fact it is set in the future... don't like anything... But as a tv junky I will likely watch every episode...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lena supposed to be attractive? I find her hideous, but always assumed it was just my tastes.. but in this weeks episode, it seemed like they went out of their way to amplify the caked on makeup. Maybe they intended for her to be hideous?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is interesting that SG made Scientology the bad guys in this week’s episode...

The Flying Spaghetti Monster

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5/14: The CW revealed that a renew/cancel decision for Katy Keene will come at a later time (as will decisions on adding any additional shows for next season, including potential Arrow and The 100 spinoffs now in development). Production shutdowns will also cause the network to hold back all of its new and returning 2020-21 scripted programming until January at the earliest.

5/14: The delayed final seven episodes of Supernatural are now set to air on The CW this fall (contingent upon being able to resume production on two which remain unfilmed). In other CW news, the network is delaying the 2020-21 launch of all of its new and returning scripted shows until January 2021 at the earliest, and will fill its fall schedule with shows acquired from other networks (like Tell Me a Story and Swamp Thing), reality programs, and a few summer shows it will hold back a few months.

Last edited:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is interesting that SG made Scientology the bad guys in this week’s episode...

The Flying Spaghetti Monster

You still watch that shit?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still watch that shit?

dont-judge-me-imawesome-not-perfect-5262312.png

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the main reasons I watch is the annual crossover. Well, I don’t watch BatBitch, so this argument doesn’t hold a lot of value anymore.

One of the main reasons I watch is because Benoist is a cute, hot little thang. Well, she is going to lose all that petit, young girl thing now that she is on momma-duty. Afraid this one won’t hold much power next season...

One of the main reasons I watch is so I can yell at the tv and rant about bad writing and agenda-TV. BINGO! My new favorite show!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lena supposed to be attractive? I find her hideous, but always assumed it was just my tastes.. but in this weeks episode, it seemed like they went out of their way to amplify the caked on makeup. Maybe they intended for her to be hideous?

Who is Lena?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does Star Girl go here? I just watched the premiere on the CW. I like it so far. That girl is packed. Amy Smart has aged well and looks good.

The cast has changed a lot on Legends.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does Star Girl go here? I just watched the premiere on the CW. I like it so far. That girl is packed. Amy Smart has aged well and looks good.

With crisis, who the fuck knows anything anymore. But I don’t think so, black canary is too big of a character in this world. And her connection with wildcat doesn’t work here.

same with jay garrets version of flash. They showed him dying in the battle in the beginning of the episode.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may check out star girl.

that’s a character that actually belongs on CW imo.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lena Luther.

The chic who applies makeup by the ton.

she definitely had her moments where She could get it.

has much changed since S2? Did she go full misandrist? Full on Karen?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she definitely had her moments where She could get it.

has much changed since S2? Did she go full misandrist? Full on Karen?
The entire show is Karen. I watch it mainly for the aggravation factor, tbh. It sexism is sooo bad on this show, even my sister gave up on it.