• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding to Ruby Rose leaving Batwoman as already noted above in previous posts, more recent headlines surrounding the Arrowverse: WTF!?!

- Hartley Sawyer (Ralph Dibny / Elongated Man) has been fired from The Flash for alleged racism and misogyny

- Danielle Panabaker (Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost) is under pressure to be fired from The Flash for alleged racism

- Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen / Green Arrow) is being accused of racism

- Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen / Green Arrow) accuses his neighbor of pooping on his roof

EaWh2bZU8AA6Cp-.jpg:small

Wow on the Danielle one. That's women being catty as fuck. I doubt it had anything to do with racism

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow on the Danielle one. That's women being catty as fuck. I doubt it had anything to do with racism
That whole thread was BS. She was talking up her own character, and that is read as racism?

That is purely someone LOOKING to be offended.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That whole thread was BS. She was talking up her own character, and that is read as racism?

That is purely someone LOOKING to be offended.

welcome to being liberal

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supernatural lasted about 10 season too long. I bailed on 100 before this last season.

Arrowverse was the only thing left on the network that I still watched. I technically still watched Supernatural, and it is still technically on since its finale has been postponed, but I am losing no sleep bailing on it early. It was easy to make my stand with none of the shows actually on my “watch tonight” list anyway. And every show was on my “rage watch” list.

I bailed on the Flash... I think after 4 or 5 seasons. Don't honestly remember. Probably could have done so a season or two before that though.

I am actually watching Supernatural right now because a bunch of friends were recommending it. It's best quality is the comedy, which isn't great, but isn't terrible. The story is beyond frustratingly inconsistent and repetitive. Also there seems to be no character development on purpose. They NEVER learn from their mistakes and make the same ones in literally every season. But I am committed at this point to just finish it - on the season 15 right now.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bailed on the Flash... I think after 4 or 5 seasons. Don't honestly remember. Probably could have done so a season or two before that though.

I am actually watching Supernatural right now because a bunch of friends were recommending it. It's best quality is the comedy, which isn't great, but isn't terrible. The story is beyond frustratingly inconsistent and repetitive. Also there seems to be no character development on purpose. They NEVER learn from their mistakes and make the same ones in literally every season. But I am committed at this point to just finish it - on the season 15 right now.

welcome like every CW show ever....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. CW is the absolute worst network of the bunch. CBS, as bad as it is, is probably the best of the broadcast networks.

The 3 main streaming services, right now, are the best current producers of original content. HBO is good and AMC is kinda hit-or-miss, but HULU, Netflix and Prime are head and shoulders above the rest. I have not checked out Apple. They look like they might be worth trying, though.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. CW is the absolute worst network of the bunch. CBS, as bad as it is, is probably the best of the broadcast networks.

The 3 main streaming services, right now, are the best current producers of original content. HBO is good and AMC is kinda hit-or-miss, but HULU, Netflix and Prime are head and shoulders above the rest. I have not checked out Apple. They look like they might be worth trying, though.

Haven't watched any HULU or Prime series. There have been some good Netflix ones though.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched any HULU or Prime series. There have been some good Netflix ones though.
Both have real quality.

The Boys
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Handmaids Tale (I gave up on this one, but it is a well done production)
Castle Rock
Hanna

Numerous others

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both have real quality.

The Boys
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Handmaids Tale (I gave up on this one, but it is a well done production)
Castle Rock
Hanna

Numerous others

Ok, I take that back. I have watched The Boys. I had a lot of issues with it if I remember correctly, but I know I commented in The Boys thread.

But yeah, that is about it lol. The wife watches Handmaids Tale, but it didn't look like my type of show so idk.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I take that back. I have watched The Boys. I had a lot of issues with it if I remember correctly, but I know I commented in The Boys thread.

But yeah, that is about it lol. The wife watches Handmaids Tale, but it didn't look like my type of show so idk.
That was not intended to be an extensive list. Just the first few that came to mind...

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not intended to be an extensive list. Just the first few that came to mind...

No I got ya. I'm just not a big series watcher. Honestly on Netflix even, I have watched... Making A Murderer, Messiah, Ozarks, Mindhunter, Stranger Things, and Peaky Blinders... that is it. Looks like a lot when its put out there lol.

As for shows on TV... Breaking Bad, House, HIMYM annnd The Walking Dead (not the most recent season). All of which I watched after they were finished except TWD obviously - it was on like season 7 or 8 when I really started.

I want to watch Big Bang Theory, but HULU seems to be the service that has it and they only have like 4 seasons and they skip around... I will wait til I can binge that too lol.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I got ya. I'm just not a big series watcher. Honestly on Netflix even, I have watched... Making A Murderer, Messiah, Ozarks, Mindhunter, Stranger Things, and Peaky Blinders... that is it. Looks like a lot when its put out there lol.

As for shows on TV... Breaking Bad, House, HIMYM annnd The Walking Dead (not the most recent season). All of which I watched after they were finished except TWD obviously - it was on like season 7 or 8 when I really started.

I want to watch Big Bang Theory, but HULU seems to be the service that has it and they only have like 4 seasons and they skip around... I will wait til I can binge that too lol.
I have been looking everywhere for BBT. Even CBS doesn’t have it.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, is it so bad now y'all are just talking about other shows in this thread. I started to watch flash the other day on Netflix but changed my mind about 30 seconds in.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, is it so bad now y'all are just talking about other shows in this thread. I started to watch flash the other day on Netflix but changed my mind about 30 seconds in.
Pretty much, yeah. And CWs Uber-wokeness doesn’t help.

Arrow was very good the first couple seasons. Flash was also solid The first couple seasons. The entire “universe” is absolute trash at this point, though. I gladly removed everything CW from my dvr a while back.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much, yeah. And CWs Uber-wokeness doesn’t help.

Arrow was very good the first couple seasons. Flash was also solid The first couple seasons. The entire “universe” is absolute trash at this point, though. I gladly removed everything CW from my dvr a while back.

I liked arrow for the most part. But I never got past the first few episodes of s7.

flash s1 was good and it was all downhill from there.

s2 was ok until the end when they undid all Barry’s growth in s2.

3 was a bit of a mess

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flash season 7 teaser:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The CWverse Superheroes" promo, including a short look at the upcoming series Superman & Lois:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batwoman teaser entitled "Powerful," with first look at Javicia Leslie as the new Batwoman, Ryan Wilder: