• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does Star Girl go here? I just watched the premiere on the CW. I like it so far. That girl is packed. Amy Smart has aged well and looks good.

The cast has changed a lot on Legends.

With crisis, who the fuck knows anything anymore. But I don’t think so, black canary is too big of a character in this world. And her connection with wildcat doesn’t work here.

same with jay garrets version of flash. They showed him dying in the battle in the beginning of the episode.

I may check out star girl.

that’s a character that actually belongs on CW imo.

Crisis confirmed that Stargirl is not part of the new merged Arrowverse Earth, so Stargirl keeps its separate thread.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire show is Karen. I watch it mainly for the aggravation factor, tbh. It sexism is sooo bad on this show, even my sister gave up on it.

Yup. Emasculating Superman was the last straw for me.

But Lena was pretty cute the first 2 seasons.

obviously overshadowed by Benoist though.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah, major news!

TheWrap: "Ruby Rose Departs Batwoman After 1 Season; Title Role Will Be Recast for Second Season"

Batwoman.jpg

936f0d61e26c4ffc9e193405a703aaaf_md.jpg

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

“iconic”

riiiiiiight

as a tv and comic book show Junky I watched every episode...

And although, the show was never great, it was at least DECENT...

I have no clue how they will recast or replace the main character... especially with all the plotlines already created...

and really, it doesn't matter how much you like the show, this is a disappointment that an actress can bail like that... I don't know why she would do that... But I hope she doesn't get another chance to act anywhere else...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a tv and comic book show Junky I watched every episode...

And although, the show was never great, it was at least DECENT...

I have no clue how they will recast or replace the main character... especially with all the plotlines already created...

and really, it doesn't matter how much you like the show, this is a disappointment that an actress can bail like that... I don't know why she would do that... But I hope she doesn't get another chance to act anywhere else...

Show quality doesn’t even matter

it’s not an iconic character

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show quality doesn’t even matter

it’s not an iconic character

I quoted you, but wasn't quoting your quote...LOL...

But I get what they mean by iconic.... Even if Batwoman is nowhere near top 20 Superhero of all time(in popularity)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quoted you, but wasn't quoting your quote...LOL...

But I get what they mean by iconic.... Even if Batwoman is nowhere near top 20 Superhero of all time(in popularity)

Can you explain it to me then? Pretty please?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you explain it to me then? Pretty please?

just simply because an outed lesbian actress playing an outed lesbian superhero as the Main and title role.. That is the first ever... and a great step into the future... whether you care about it or not...

what it really is creating an icon... Batwoman by herself, is not an iconic character... she is not even a top 5 Female superhero of all time... probably not even top 20...

But the show is iconic... even if the target audience is a subsection of a subsection of a subsection...

and I bet MOST of the audience, is not even the targeted audience, and is just the Comic book junkies...

But again, I hope ruby rose never gets hired for anything in the future... Her bailing on this show is a disgrace...

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clicked on all links...

Sawyer made jokes EIGHT years ago. JFC.

Pannebaker tried to position her character into a more prominent position on the show... SHOCKING! And there werent any examples of her saying anything derogatory about Iris. Purely an example of someone looking to be offended and found a sliver to wedge into.

Ammell has kept his podcast going... Therefore he is racist? Huh? WTF?

I think I am officially done with CW as a whole. The entire network is pure millennial virtue signaling anyway. They clearly don’t want my 45 year old male white eyes viewing their product anyway, so I might as well oblige.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clicked on all links...

Sawyer made jokes EIGHT years ago. JFC.

Pannebaker tried to position her character into a more prominent position on the show... SHOCKING! And there werent any examples of her saying anything derogatory about Iris. Purely an example of someone looking to be offended and found a sliver to wedge into.

Ammell has kept his podcast going... Therefore he is racist? Huh? WTF?

I think I am officially done with CW as a whole. The entire network is pure millennial virtue signaling anyway. They clearly don’t want my 45 year old male white eyes viewing their product anyway, so I might as well oblige.
I just removed everything CW from my DVR.

Man, that felt good...

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just removed everything CW from my DVR.

Man, that felt good...
The Flash feels like it just recycles storylines over and over and I didn’t even finish the last season.

Arrow lost its edge about 3 to 4 seasons back and I stayed with it but not proud I did.

Couldn’t make it trough 2 episodes of Black Lightning.

DC Legends whole concept just seemed ridiculous so I had zero interest.

Supergirl seemed geared towards teenage girls so never took a look and from the crossovers no big loss.

None of the CW shows really resonate. It had promise in the beginning of Arrow and Flash but just couldn’t keep it rolling.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flash feels like it just recycles storylines over and over and I didn’t even finish the last season.

Arrow lost its edge about 3 to 4 seasons back and I stayed with it but not proud I did.

Supergirl seemed geared towards teenage girls so never took a look and from the crossovers no big loss.

None of the CW shows really resonate. It had promise in the beginning of Arrow and Flash but just couldn’t keep it rolling.
Supernatural lasted about 10 season too long. I bailed on 100 before this last season.

Arrowverse was the only thing left on the network that I still watched. I technically still watched Supernatural, and it is still technically on since its finale has been postponed, but I am losing no sleep bailing on it early. It was easy to make my stand with none of the shows actually on my “watch tonight” list anyway. And every show was on my “rage watch” list.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supernatural lasted about 10 season too long. I bailed on 100 before this last season.

Arrowverse was the only thing left on the network that I still watched. I technically still watched Supernatural, and it is still technically on since its finale has been postponed, but I am losing no sleep bailing on it early. It was easy to make my stand with none of the shows actually on my “watch tonight” list anyway. And every show was on my “rage watch” list.
I just waited until the shows hit Netflix so I could fast forward through the fluff and skip the throw-away episodes. If I had to watch it on actual network TV I probably wouldn't have watched 1 episode of any of it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like all American but it might be really bad this year.

especially since they’re already seemingly jumping the shark on His real life