• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the NFL

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all eat Turkey soon. All good Patriots should eat Turkey year round IMO

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all eat Turkey soon. All good Patriots should eat Turkey year round IMO

Ever buy a boneless turkey breast?? They weigh about eight pounds. I get them at a local pantry and bake it just like a regular bone-in bird. No waste and the leftovers range from pot pie to turkey salad sandwiches.

Super cheap at the pantry.....$5 each or 2 for $8. I imagine they'd be about $40-$50 each in a grocery store.

Needless to say, turkey ain't just for Thanksgiving at my house.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever buy a boneless turkey breast?? They weigh about eight pounds. I get them at a local pantry and bake it just like a regular bone-in bird. No waste and the leftovers range from pot pie to turkey salad sandwiches.

Super cheap at the pantry.....$5 each or 2 for $8. I imagine they'd be about $40-$50 each in a grocery store.

Needless to say, turkey ain't just for Thanksgiving at my house.

I do the boneless breast as well because as you said there are multiple uses for it. I usually throw mine on the smoker and smoke it with Pecan.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the breast smoked, sliced, leftovers.

On tThanksgiving, the whole turkey leg is mine.
I also pick the bones on the back of the carcass.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the breast smoked, sliced, leftovers.

On tThanksgiving, the whole turkey leg is mine.
I also pick the bones on the back of the carcass.....
Dark meat, there's no substitute.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to change the subject....but.....

My grandson just came in to tell me that he just played an NBA 2K basketball game live against Sammy Watkins WR KC. My grandson beat him and his brother and Sammy chatted with him. Grandson said he's a really nice guy and was sincere congratulating him. Watkins now has a new fan and full-time NH basketball teammate.

Needless to say, he's a pretty pumped up 17 year old right now.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to change the subject....but.....

My grandson just came in to tell me that he just played an NBA 2K basketball game live against Sammy Watkins WR KC. My grandson beat him and his brother and Sammy chatted with him. Grandson said he's a really nice guy and was sincere congratulating him. Watkins now has a new fan and full-time NH basketball teammate.

Needless to say, he's a pretty pumped up 17 year old right now.
With the subjects lately, a change is good.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple weeks ago I clipped a deer that decided running across a highway off-ramp at 4 in the morning was a good idea (was on my way to the airport for a work trip). Last night I picked my car back up from the body shop. And got rear-ended while stopped at a stoplight on the way home.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple weeks ago I clipped a deer that decided running across a highway off-ramp at 4 in the morning was a good idea (was on my way to the airport for a work trip). Last night I picked my car back up from the body shop. And got rear-ended while stopped at a stoplight on the way home.

"Who you gonna call"? Call Uber

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well....shit.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When it rains, it pours.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to go to Vegas?

Go by yourself! - and walk

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots had a bye and still gained ground on the Chiefs and Bills.

Media is still sucking on Mahomes' ass even though they lost. They shit on a Brady winning performance and light fireworks and want to declare a holiday as the Chiefs lose their fourth. Didn't they win all of the games that Moore started?

Great snowstorm in Green Bay and here's hoping the Panthers can score a TD in the next 1:29.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots had a bye and still gained ground on the Chiefs and Bills.

Media is still sucking on Mahomes' ass even though they lost. They shit on a Brady winning performance and light fireworks and want to declare a holiday as the Chiefs lose their fourth. Didn't they win all of the games that Moore started?

Great snowstorm in Green Bay and here's hoping the Panthers can score a TD in the next 1:29.
Where you worried the Bills might catch the Pats?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you worried the Bills might catch the Pats?
I understand, you meant Were, and yes, I'm a bit concerned. BB has done nothing to really re-enforce a depleted OL. Never really made a true effort at adding a true TE. I don't think that Wynn will turn this OL around and may even be a bit of a liability. The next five games are against winning teams and if the Patriots don't somehow repair things the next month could be a nightmare.

I don't have a hundred percent confidence in this team against the iron of the league.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think BB could realistically have done to reinforce the OL that he did not do? He signed two FA’s who both retired. He spent two draft picks on OL who both missed the year due to injury, and he made three trades to try and shore up the depth.

And he tried to sign Jared Cook in FA at TE, too.

What else should he have done that you’re confident would’ve yielded better results? And don’t say traded for Trent Williams. Be realistic.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand, you meant Were, and yes, I'm a bit concerned. BB has done nothing to really re-enforce a depleted OL. Never really made a true effort at adding a true TE. I don't think that Wynn will turn this OL around and may even be a bit of a liability. The next five games are against winning teams and if the Patriots don't somehow repair things the next month could be a nightmare.

I don't have a hundred percent confidence in this team against the iron of the league.[/QUOTE
We signed 107 TEs from off season to current roster what did you want him to do with two mil in cap space?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We signed 107 TEs from off season to current roster what did you want him to do with two mil in cap space?

Take a close look at the roster and shitcan anyone that isn't playing every week or really doesn't have a defined role that they are performing at an outstanding level. Bring someone, anyone, off the practice squad and give them a chance to show what they can do, if anything. I'd be willing to bet my IRA that somewhere out there in America is a TE who no one has even as much as given a fart about because he played NAIA, Div.III or Div.II football who could step in and be a more suitable TE than Izzo, LaCosse, or Watson.

Try thinking outside the fukin' box and just look at the stats to start.

I certainly don't have all of the answers but when I coached, I did everything possible to make my teams successful. In those forty-four years, I found diamonds in the rough every year.

Just a thought. Patriots want to run the ball but the absence of Gronk and the lack of a blocking TE makes it extremely difficult to turn up on the outside. How about getting creative and put an extra lineman outside to handle the edge? I just might open up the inside gaps because the defense has to deal with an extra blocker.
A-N-D..........He's also an eligible receiver.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a close look at the roster and shitcan anyone that isn't playing every week or really doesn't have a defined role that they are performing at an outstanding level. Bring someone, anyone, off the practice squad and give them a chance to show what they can do, if anything. I'd be willing to bet my IRA that somewhere out there in America is a TE who no one has even as much as given a fart about because he played NAIA, Div.III or Div.II football who could step in and be a more suitable TE than Izzo, LaCosse, or Watson.

Try thinking outside the fukin' box and just look at the stats to start.

I certainly don't have all of the answers but when I coached, I did everything possible to make my teams successful. In those forty-four years, I found diamonds in the rough every year.

Just a thought. Patriots want to run the ball but the absence of Gronk and the lack of a blocking TE makes it extremely difficult to turn up on the outside. How about getting creative and put an extra lineman outside to handle the edge? I just might open up the inside gaps because the defense has to deal with an extra blocker.
A-N-D..........He's also an eligible receiver.

Ohh fucking brilliant mid season let's just scrap the TE's who made the roster for some unknown, undrafted, no name b/c Ken doesn't think the team has done enough to fill the Gronk void. You sir at times are a completed fucking idiot. The NFL, The Pats, Scouts scour all of college football looking for talent and your big idea is to grab someone who didn't make the cut to begin with.

The Pats are 8-1 and the run game is developing, the Pats do this most every year turn things up in November, shit they are 8-1 not 1 and fucking 8. Wynn is do back, Izzo and LaCosse should be back as well.

I can't fathom how bringing in some unknown to this offense makes any sense