• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the NFL

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit!!!!

I knew we should have traded Hoyer to the Colts!!!

It was pretty much a given that Hoyer was going to be cut. If the rumor about the Colts trying to trade a second rounderfor Stidham and BB said "no" then they knew Hoyer would be available and worth a shot. The might have been playing a little of Bill's own game on him.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does seem like giving a late round pick to have Hoyer with cost certainty at $1.5M would’ve been a better move for the Colts than paying him what they did as a FA but oh well. Worked out well for Hoyer I’m sure he has no complaints.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early reports are that Tyreek Hill suffered broken cavacle against the jags.

Patrick Mahomes suffered a 'mild' high ankle sprain. He went to the tent, got it sprayed and taped and played the rest of the game. He was limping after the game. You can bet that SOB will be throbbing tomorrow.

Never want to see anyone get hurt. Cheifswill be in Foxboro on December 8 for a 4:25 PM game. Hope both Mahomes and Hill are healed.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight (10/17/19) could be a really great game. Denver seems to be getting their legs under them and the Chiefs have been spnkedtwomweeks in a row.

Game is in Denver and you just know that the Broncos would love nothing more than to step on the Chiefs' neck and literally put them on the edge of being out of the AFC playoff picture.

I'm going to make a big batch of buttered popcorn.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight (10/17/19) could be a really great game. Denver seems to be getting their legs under them and the Chiefs have been spnkedtwomweeks in a row.

Game is in Denver and you just know that the Broncos would love nothing more than to step on the Chiefs' neck and literally put them on the edge of being out of the AFC playoff picture.

I'm going to make a big batch of buttered popcorn.

spnkedtwomweeks what? Haha usually I can decipher what someone was saying but this has me stumped.

So would I:D

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spanked two weeks in a row.

Believe it or not, I was actually falling asleep while I was typing. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to pee so bad, I'd still be sleeping.

When I woke up the score is 20-6 and Matt Moore is the QB for KC. Am I still asleep or is KC having a nightmare??

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spanked two weeks in a row.

Believe it or not, I was actually falling asleep while I was typing. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to pee so bad, I'd still be sleeping.

When I woke up the score is 20-6 and Matt Moore is the QB for KC. Am I still asleep or is KC having a nightmare??

Spanked two weeks in a row? KC was up 20-6. Mahones left the gamed with a knee injury. He was doing a QB sneak when he injured his knee. Last I heard, Flacco was sacked 9 times.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting results today. Colts knocked off the Texans who have now lost three games. Colts have taken over the AFC South at 4-2. Raiders lost in Green Bay and the Chiefs have a game and a half lead on the Raiders.

Bills are holding tight after a Dolphin meltdown and are right behind the Patriots at 5-1.

The Ravens clubbed the Seahawks in Seattle and are at 5-2.

Next week the Patriots have the Browns at Gillette and then the fun starts.

@Ravens, BYE, @Eagles, Cowboys, @Texans and Chiefs.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gase is taking white heat in NY today. Seems the media was asking him why he didn't make any adjustments last night and he got pissed off. "We made adjustments and they didn't work. Nothing worked!!"

After the game last night, Sam Darnold was crying and sobbing in front of his locker....."I suck, I suck , I suck....."

Jamal Adams left before the media could talk to him.

Playoff talk in New York has ceased.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gase is taking white heat in NY today. Seems the media was asking him why he didn't make any adjustments last night and he got pissed off. "We made adjustments and they didn't work. Nothing worked!!"

After the game last night, Sam Darnold was crying and sobbing in front of his locker....."I suck, I suck , I suck....."

Jamal Adams left before the media could talk to him.

Playoff talk in New York has ceased.

And that, my friends, makes the sun shine brighter today.....

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just saw that and was coming back to update. So the Rams really wanted his money off the books bad.