• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals generally do that to Wilson though....aside from the 58-0 debacle, they have always harrassed Wilson...difference in this game vs the game in Arizona, was the fact that Wilson wasn't able to turn negative plays into positive plays this game. He must have escaped a sack, or pressure to make huge plays at least a half dozen times earlier this year.

Lost in the schuffle was the fact that the Cards, secondary....even without the Badger, played very well as well as the front 7, it was just and overall great effort by Todd Bowles and the Cardinals.

The Cardinals secondary effort is not lost in the shuffle. They played an outstanding game yesterday and had our average talented receivers covered, but all i'm saying is that Wilson had opportunities to make plays yesterday with his feet and didn't. No big deal. Hopefully he bounces back and I have every reason to believe he will.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. That one play in the third or fourth quarter where Wilson scrambled to his left and ran sticks out to me as a bad throwing decision. If he takes two more steps he's got the first down guaranteed. Instead he threw that ball to Kearse (I think) who dropped it out of bounds. It was close to being an outstanding play and Kearse should have held on ( or was it Baldwin?) to the ball, BUT it was not necessary to throw there. Take the first down and keep the drive alive. Meh, hindsight is always perfect I guess.

It was Baldwin and I totally agree, I was screaming at my TV for RW to run and get the first down, but he made a bad throw instead, ending yet another drive.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Baldwin and I totally agree, I was screaming at my TV for RW to run and get the first down, but he made a bad throw instead, ending yet another drive.

Yeah I was screaming on that one… Russ should a just moved the sticks and not risked that play at the time… He didn't play really well yesterday which happens from time to time to every qb… But I'm sure he's studying the film as we speak… He did start feeling the flow near the end of the game though … Unfortunately Baldwin slipped and the fluke INT happened… $%^#$%^@

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked on the front page at 10 top stats. This thread is the hottest thread on SportsHoopla in the last day and by far the most viewed thread

How about that!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked on the front page at 10 top stats. This thread is the hottest thread on SportsHoopla in the last day and by far the most viewed thread

How about that!

Actually, that's the SF board's SEA-ARI game thread. :rollseyes:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Didn't even occur to me at a thread about Seahawks vs Arizona would be that hot anywhere but on the Seahawks or Cards boards.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll says he met Russell Wilson at VMAC at 4:30 a.m. to watch film.
– Carroll also said Wilson and Lynch thought it was first down when it was third-and-inches late in the second quarter. Carroll said those two misread what the official pointed at. Wilson chose to take a deep shot to Doug Baldwin thinking it was first down, when he could have ran for a first down. It was incomplete and the drive ended.

Carroll on 710: ?It was a difficult day? | Seahawks Insider - The News Tribune

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mmm looking at the # of posts on our thread 583 views 4754 , on the 49er board 219 posts 2855 views.

:rollseyes:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, hats off to the Cards and that defense. Also hats off to our defense that played a great game but couldn't get a W to show for it. This lose still pisses me off but the fact is we still control the division and beating the Rams still clinches everything. With that being said, this offense needs to wake the F up. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing too many redzone fg's when the D puts them in great position to score. I'm getting sick and tired of Bevell's poor game plan and not making proper adjustments and these penalties are out of control. I think this loss will be a major wake up call and I expect a big offensive outburst next week.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
– Carroll also said Wilson and Lynch thought it was first down when it was third-and-inches late in the second quarter. Carroll said those two misread what the official pointed at. Wilson chose to take a deep shot to Doug Baldwin thinking it was first down, when he could have ran for a first down. It was incomplete and the drive ended.

That's BS… Refs gotta get that @#$%^ right ….

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where the fuck was Bevell when they were meeting? Too cansado to show up?

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the fuck was Bevell when they were meeting? Too cansado to show up?

He was sleeping in, no need to game plan, his play sheet is already laminated and ready to go, just pull it out on Sunday and start throwing darts at it to call the plays. :whistle:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was sleeping in, no need to game plan, his play sheet is already laminated and ready to go, just pull it out on Sunday and start throwing darts at it to call the plays. :whistle:

I was just kind of kidding around but doesn't anyone else think this is kind of weird? They're both texting each other and then show up when they know the dude isn't going to be there. And it isn't just him and Wilson. They were talking to Lynch as well. Then PC goes on the radio and talks about a meeting that Bevell wasn't at and brings up the point that the offense hasn't been there the last 3 games. Seems like a no confidence vote to me.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of an old topic, but just got back to AZ today. Figures my first game at the clink and we lose! lol No more games for me. On another note what a kick ass experience!