• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Warriors Durant's or Curry's Team?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were already a championship team without him, Durant isn't the glue, Curry is the glue.
He's not wrong about the last part. In today's NBA, I doubt they win without KD, unless they replace him with a similar quality piece. Their big 3 aren't enough anymore

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,436.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were already a championship team without him, Durant isn't the glue, Curry is the glue.

Bullshit. Curry won 1 title without KD and 2 with him.

Curry has no finals MVP and KD was finals MVP in both of his championship runs...

You will see what the Warriors turn in to next year... They will be good but they won't be unstoppable and great!!

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,436.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis, Harden and Kawhi say hello

I've watched them all play this year and I would rank them

1. KD
2. JH
3. Giannis

Although I think Giannis will get the last laugh cause I'm predicting them to win it all this year... That team is really really good when he is on the bench...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win it’s curry’s team, If they lose its Durant’s team.

Isn’t that obvious?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not wrong about the last part. In today's NBA, I doubt they win without KD, unless they replace him with a similar quality piece. Their big 3 aren't enough anymore

They don't necessarily need an MVP caliber player to still be successful. For example, in the regular season, the Warriors did quite well without Durant in the lineup. However, when Curry wasn't in the lineup and Durant was the Warriors struggled more. The Warriors have better ball movement without Durant. Durant can stall the offense at times with his iso ball.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Curry has no finals MVP and KD was finals MVP in both of his championship runs...

You will see what the Warriors turn in to next year... They will be good but they won't be unstoppable and great!!

What has Durant won without Curry?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 MVP finals... Game over...

He is the fucking man in that soon to be shithole city after he leaves...

Finals MVP = Media award. Not impressed. Let's see if Durant can even win a finals without Curry.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi is not in the same league.... You probably think Kyrie is in the conversation..

Kawhi is doing better than Durant right now without an all-star team supporting him.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't necessarily need an MVP caliber player to still be successful. For example, in the regular season, the Warriors did quite well without Durant in the lineup. However, when Curry wasn't in the lineup and Durant was the Warriors struggled more. The Warriors have better ball movement without Durant. Durant can stall the offense at times with his iso ball.
The playoffs are a whole nother thing. How would they be doing this year without KD in the playoffs?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of that makes KD "the glue". It makes him the Warriors best player, but best player and "the glue" are not one and the same.

The reason the Warriors work is because of Curry's unselfishness. If he wasn't willing to give up some of the spotlight (and shots) to accommodate KD, KD wouldn't be there. That makes him the glue.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that makes KD "the glue". It makes him the Warriors best player, but best player and "the glue" are not one and the same.

The reason the Warriors work is because of Curry's unselfishness. If he wasn't willing to give up some of the spotlight (and shots) to accommodate KD, KD wouldn't be there. That makes him the glue.

Agreed. Tough to call any player "the glue" when he's had one foot out the door all season.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoffs are a whole nother thing. How would they be doing this year without KD in the playoffs?

Losing 2 games to the Clippers? Is that impressive? I don't think they are a ton better with Durant, I think they are better but no tremendously better with Durant. Their ball movement is not as crisp with Durant in the ballgame, the ball tends to stick when he plays.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing 2 games to the Clippers? Is that impressive? I don't think they are a ton better with Durant, I think they are better but no tremendously better with Durant. Their ball movement is not as crisp with Durant in the ballgame, the ball tends to stick when he plays.
Yeah none of that is true. I actually watch the games. They go to KD for ISO plays when the regular stuff isn't working. Without KD Rockets win in 5

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah none of that is true. I actually watch the games. They go to KD for ISO plays when the regular stuff isn't working. Without KD Rockets win in 5

Exactly they defer to Durant when they don't necessarily need to, instead of trusting in their teamwork like they have in the past. The Warriors didn't really need a player of Durant's caliber to get even better, they just needed Harrison Barnes to hit his shots. Barnes hits his shots and the Warriors win another ring and probably a few more even without Durant. If the Warriors obtained a player that was a clutch Harrison Barnes they would have been even better than this Durant version of the Warriors because they could have continued playing team ball.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly they defer to Durant when they don't necessarily need to, instead of trusting in their teamwork like they have in the past. The Warriors didn't really need a player of Durant's caliber to get even better, they just needed Harrison Barnes to hit his shots. Barnes hits his shots and the Warriors win another ring and probably a few more even without Durant. If the Warriors obtained a player that was a clutch Harrison Barnes they would have been even better than this Durant version of the Warriors because they could have continued playing team ball.
What you don't know about basketball is a lot

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3