• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comment about Goedert alone is enough to ruin any credibility you may have had left. Until he retires, Kelce will be the best TE in football and possibly the greatest Tight End of all time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit. ESPN ranked Hurts at 6, expect to hear from rtk today for sure.
I think that’s fair depending upon where they ranked Herbert. Hurts has had one big year and still needs to prove he can do last year consistently. I don’t understand the Herbert love. If we go back to even his days at Oregon, the next big game he wins will be his first. In his time with Chargers they have been really good at beating all the teams they should but wilting and failing nearly every time they play a playoff caliber squad. Hurts in one year already has more playoff wins than Herbert.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go:
1. Mahomes
2. Burrow
3. Allen

Those are the only 3 names that separate for me.
They had
1. Mahomes
2. Burrow
3. Allen
4. Rodgers
5. Herbert
6. Hurts

They went into detail believing Rodgers was down year was team, and this year we see old Rodgers. I personally would have Hurts 4, Herbert may have more potential as a pure thrower, but he has not been better to this point, and that is before you factor in what Hurts does on the ground.

I may even have him up to 3 as Hurts is less prone to the terrible play that Allen is.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comment about Goedert alone is enough to ruin any credibility you may have had left. Until he retires, Kelce will be the best TE in football and possibly the greatest Tight End of all time.
How long will Kelce will play at his peak?

Thank you for your answer.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had
1. Mahomes
2. Burrow
3. Allen
4. Rodgers
5. Herbert
6. Hurts

They went into detail believing Rodgers was down year was team, and this year we see old Rodgers. I personally would have Hurts 4, Herbert may have more potential as a pure thrower, but he has not been better to this point, and that is before you factor in what Hurts does on the ground.

I may even have him up to 3 as Hurts is less prone to the terrible play that Allen is.
Herbert does all of it in the air. Which is more sustainable. But I'd take Hurts head to head if I had to win.

Rodgers was the back to back MVP before last year, even with that retarded offense in Green Bay. He's also been a top 3 QB almost every year for over a decade, so no need to rush Hurts up the list. I trust Hurts enough to pick him head to head again here, but he needs to keep doing it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What player has the next season guarented?

Thank you for your answer.
Shane had it figured out. I'm not going to miss an opportunity to listen and learn.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert does all of it in the air. Which is more sustainable. But I'd take Hurts head to head if I had to win.

Rodgers was the back to back MVP before last year, even with that retarded offense in Green Bay. He's also been a top 3 QB almost every year, so no need to rush Hurts up the list. I trust Hurts enough to pick him head to head again here, but he needs to keep doing it.
This is fair. Hurts growth every year has been absolutely insane. He sees a yearly jump greater than most players see in their careers. I would not be shocked to see Hurts come in even better. Maybe he hits a plateau at some point, but I bet against him for years and was never right.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane had it figured out. I'm not going to miss an opportunity to listen and learn.
I think the list that is being referenced is specifically for this year, not future rankings. Based on that I don't see how anyone can be ranked over Kelce. Maybe he hits his cliff this year, but until he does he is #1.

Edit: nvm, I reread his statement. Until he retires is a bold take.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fair. Hurts growth every year has been absolutely insane. He sees a yearly jump greater than most players see in their careers. I would not be shocked to see Hurts come in even better. Maybe he hits a plateau at some point, but I bet against him for years and was never right.
I'm happy to be wrong as well. The hardest thing to measure is how much a guy wants to get better. Once you see he has it that really opens the ceiling for how good he can be.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had
1. Mahomes
2. Burrow
3. Allen
4. Rodgers
5. Herbert
6. Hurts

That is correct - but not the way intended!
Rodgers is fading - still very good but probabley 38 to #10 QB......
Losing for the Jets should be very entertaining on Hard Knocks!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had
1. Mahomes
2. Burrow
3. Allen
4. Rodgers
5. Herbert
6. Hurts

Fair comments. I will own that because he’s my guy from my team, I don’t know where the line is between fair analysis and homer bull shit. I would still rank Allen ahead of Hurts because he’s done it multiple years and won multiple playoff games in multiple years. He has his team on the precipice. To stay here, he has to close the deal.

I can respect the Rodgers inclusion in the top 4. The guy has earned the assumption that last year was a tough spot with unaccomplished weapons and losing Adams. Herbert? I’m just not seeing it, personally. Great talent but the job is about winning.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is. At the same time, check the content on this board right now. It’s straight poverty haha. If it weren’t for him getting conversation started with a troll thread there would be fuck all to talk about. He’s a troll but at least he creates some content for us to bull shit about.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn OP whines like a bitch nonstop

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is. At the same time, check the content on this board right now. It’s straight poverty haha. If it weren’t for him getting conversation started with a troll thread there would be fuck all to talk about. He’s a troll but at least he creates some content for us to bull shit about.
I'd rather it be nothing. It's the offseason.

The Eagles currently have zero drama and therefore no reason to talk about them right now in the offseason.

enjoy the Phillies for the time being.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather it be nothing. It's the offseason.

The Eagles currently have zero drama and therefore no reason to talk about them right now in the offseason.

enjoy the Phillies for the time being.
NFL is 12 months a year for the super fan.