• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that mean your rbs are good, or your oline is the best in the league. I agree completely that any back is going to be their best selves behind that, and with Hurts the Eagles will be near the top of the league in rushing. I just think Swift is the one back you have that can be truly elite.
Other Lions fans are Swift haters. He never did much for the Lions. Will he stay healthier than Penny?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other Lions fans are Swift haters. He never did much for the Lions. Will he stay healthier than Penny?
Stuff I heard on Swift is that he was less than willing to play at 100%. If true, I get that position for a fan. It’s a physical game and everybody is banged up. That’s why they only play once a week so they can get proper recovery before gearing up again.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swift is a homerun hitter. I was always surprised he didnt get used more, but according to some. He is soft & got in the doghouse with the lions coaches. But I am still not happy he ended up on the eagles.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They most likely have the best QB in the league yet you still have every talking head follow the lead of that clown Chris Simms putting Hurts at some disrespectful pstion like 7 or 8 like he's Dak. They have the best offensive line in the league but you have clowns like NFL executives ranking their tackles 4 and 5 and throwing shade at them despite them being total fucking animals. AJ Brown might be the best WR and DeVonta Smith is not only about to become the best WR in the NFL this year but he has to face the shade of the star that is AJ Brown. Dallas Goedert only ranked top 5 TE because of missed times for injures and missed snaps playing behind Ertz. He is the most efficient receiving target in the NFL and it isn't close. Insanely talented both at the catch and after it. A full season of Goedert to start and then consistently is when you star to wonder if someone has arrived to take the torch from Travis Kelce.

RB room just filled with potential. DL filled with nothing but talent both old and new and arriving. Same with LB. All Pro and Pro Bowl starting CB duo with best slot CB in the league. Great developmental talent in Ringo at depth. At Safety they just have stars in the making. Blankenship is the real deal and he will be starting and starting for a very long time. Sydney Brown their 3rd round draft pick is also the answer for now and the future. He probably wont start at first. I think Edmunds starts the year starting before Sydney Brown eventually takes it and then owns it for over decade winning multiple rings in Philly.

Jake Elliott is the most understated Kicker in the league. Has made nothing but clutch kicks in both regular season but also post season and multiple Super Bowls. Still young. Decades of greatness from Jake Elliott. He will play 20+ years for the Eagles and make the Hall of Fame off of it. The best up and coming HC in the league.

Guess you're NEVER gonna get over that Superbowl loss, huh li'l fella...?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate the eagles for like 50 years.only team i hate more is the cowboys.
Agree with the Cowboys hate because I grew up out here with a grip of Cowboy bandwagoners way back in my early days of watching football. But guys like RTK are almost making me root for them to take them out... almost...

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with the Cowboys hate because I grew up out here with a grip of Cowboy bandwagoners way back in my early days of watching football. But guys like RTK are almost making me root for them to take them out... almost...
i would quit watching before i.d pull for dallas.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate the eagles for like 50 years.only team i hate more is the cowboys.
You know what must make it even worse for you? Eagles fans really don’t give a fuck about Washington. Outside of the Joe Gibbs era when I was a kid, they’ve been dog shit throughout most of my life. Eagles fans have a visceral hatred for the Cowboys and Giants. Washington is just Gus Ferrotte breaking his own neck head butting concrete and Stephen Davis racking up yards on some dog shit also rans. That’s also probably one of the worst venues in the NFL. Man, I’m sorry. It has to suck being a Washington fan.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Swift is 100% he is elite, smart runner, very fast. Any nagging injury and his value plummets. He is good at pass pro and an above average receiver as well.

There is not area he is not a plus in when at his best imo. I suspect by the end of the year most people will thunk the Lions got fleeced, but Lions fans will be happy still.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, fuck you for real bro haha

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swift is a homerun hitter. I was always surprised he didnt get used more, but according to some. He is soft & got in the doghouse with the lions coaches. But I am still not happy he ended up on the eagles.
I don't think he was in the dog house, I just think he let's nagging injuries derail how good he is. Week 1 against the Eagles last year is who he could be all the time, but half the time he is replacement level.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what must make it even worse for you? Eagles fans really don’t give a fuck about Washington. Outside of the Joe Gibbs era when I was a kid, they’ve been dog shit throughout most of my life. Eagles fans have a visceral hatred for the Cowboys and Giants. Washington is just Gus Ferrotte breaking his own neck head butting concrete and Stephen Davis racking up yards on some dog shit also rans. That’s also probably one of the worst venues in the NFL. Man, I’m sorry. It has to suck being a Washington fan.
not nearly as much as it does to be an eagles fan.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They most likely have the best QB in the league yet you still have every talking head follow the lead of that clown Chris Simms putting Hurts at some disrespectful pstion like 7 or 8 like he's Dak. They have the best offensive line in the league but you have clowns like NFL executives ranking their tackles 4 and 5 and throwing shade at them despite them being total fucking animals. AJ Brown might be the best WR and DeVonta Smith is not only about to become the best WR in the NFL this year but he has to face the shade of the star that is AJ Brown. Dallas Goedert only ranked top 5 TE because of missed times for injures and missed snaps playing behind Ertz. He is the most efficient receiving target in the NFL and it isn't close. Insanely talented both at the catch and after it. A full season of Goedert to start and then consistently is when you star to wonder if someone has arrived to take the torch from Travis Kelce.

RB room just filled with potential. DL filled with nothing but talent both old and new and arriving. Same with LB. All Pro and Pro Bowl starting CB duo with best slot CB in the league. Great developmental talent in Ringo at depth. At Safety they just have stars in the making. Blankenship is the real deal and he will be starting and starting for a very long time. Sydney Brown their 3rd round draft pick is also the answer for now and the future. He probably wont start at first. I think Edmunds starts the year starting before Sydney Brown eventually takes it and then owns it for over decade winning multiple rings in Philly.

Jake Elliott is the most understated Kicker in the league. Has made nothing but clutch kicks in both regular season but also post season and multiple Super Bowls. Still young. Decades of greatness from Jake Elliott. He will play 20+ years for the Eagles and make the Hall of Fame off of it. The best up and coming HC in the league.

Bait GIF

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to call a team disrespected that is largely considered by pundits to be the best in the NFC. I don't see anyone underselling Philadelphia. Now, some (myself included) believe that Hurts - like Wentz in 2017 - benefits from a fantastic and complete roster and is liable for some significant regression at some point in the future. As long as Philadelphia keeps their GM they should remain a contender more often than not.