• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. If anything, the Cowboys are the most disrespected team in the NFL. I've gotten used to them underperforming and they were an afterthought to me until I just looked up their record last year. Giving it some thought, they should definitely be considered as top tier. Outside of DAL, PHI, and SF, the NFC should be pretty wide open for next best. I'm hoping the Seahawks live up to the hype I've internally built up for them.
I agree with a lot of what you just said.
but
I am not putting them up with the Niners & Eagles until their defense proves to be what they are expecting from them.
One thing the Niners & Eagles had last year, that the cowboys didnt, was a defense that proves themselves.

Everyone looks at the standard three things for defensive rankings. Which can be pretty accurate but sometimes misleading.
The two things I look at for proven defenses. How they do on 3rd downs & how they stand up against the 4 min. offense.

usually, teams going to Superbowls do well in these two areas.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think the Eagles are disrespected much - almost everyone has them as the favorite to win the NFC again, I agree they are. They are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. However Hurts is absolutely not the best QB in the NFL - he’s definitely a top tier QB but I don’t see how anyone who follows the NFL can list anyone other than Mahomes as the best QB in the NFL, it’s very clear that Mahomes is the best QB in the league. Hurts is the best QB in the NFC, but not in the entire NFL.
But no the Eagles aren’t disrespected overall.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reddick is feeling the disrespect. About to go win DPOTY.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn’t be giving his weaknesses away on video. Now O coordinator know he isn’t very bright and will use that to their advantage. Another CJ gardener like his coach said “he ain’t know the playbook well enough”

He didn't give away any weakness. He doesn't have a weakness that's his point. He is maybe the best pass rusher in the league but also can stop the run.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a lot of them. They are the most disrespected team in the league.
There‘s no way the Eagles are the most disrespected team in the NFL. They are the almost unanimous favorite to win the NFC, and they get a lot of praise. Everyone acknowledges they are a very talented team and a Super Bowl contender.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this the same guy saying devonta smith is best in league?