• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any other Seahawks fans

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had posted a reply on CBS before they completely wiped it out to Kaehlone, but never saw cotton after they went to the one board. That dude cracked me up constantly, but I figure not everyone will know to come over. These have already picked up which is good to see.

Cotton posts under the name Blade. I'm not sure if he has posted on the Seahawks boards but he's pretty active over there on the Mariners boards right now.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice to get kage over here, or even Hawkman77. I assume cotton is blade over here(and maybe some of his many alter egos). Good to know the band isn't completely split.

Both Hawkman77 and Kage hadn't been active for quite a long time so I'm not sure how likely either would be.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's find of funny because I really will miss the banter that we had back and forth with the 49ers fans back on CBS.

Hopefully we can start a similar thing here.

See that is what I like about the posters from the ESPN page for Seattle. But all the trolls just ruined it. We can have a good time going back and forth with each other, but it doesn't have to ruin a board. Looking forward to having fun with you guys.