• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he has a way better QB eye than you.

5b84d016522e06d2970fdc693074872a5f61f5a6cd1fec5a4fdbbfd40b2fe0a3.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have more than eight plays now!

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess we are going to see what he's made of. Two years removed from the last ACL, playing for his next contract, better line, WRs are a year older.
Maybe he's made of glass and it's a moot point. Maybe he's made of something else and around week 10 we are all sitting around wondering if drafting EZE would have meant a Bowl.
One thing is for sure, we are going to find out.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per rotoworld:

Eagles OC Frank Reich said No. 2 overall pick Carson Wentz's "aptitude is off the charts."

"I’m not sure I’ve been around a guy that has as high an aptitude as him at this age," Reich continued. "It’s really, really good and he has the work ethic to go along with it." That "aptitude" has allowed Wentz to pick up the offense "very fast." Coach Doug Pederson seems committed to making Wentz sit behind Sam Bradford, but his resolve will be tested if Wentz shows good command of the offense in camp. No matter who is under center to start the season, it is likely Wentz makes starts as a rookie.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per rotoworld:

Eagles OC Frank Reich said No. 2 overall pick Carson Wentz's "aptitude is off the charts."

"I’m not sure I’ve been around a guy that has as high an aptitude as him at this age," Reich continued. "It’s really, really good and he has the work ethic to go along with it." That "aptitude" has allowed Wentz to pick up the offense "very fast." Coach Doug Pederson seems committed to making Wentz sit behind Sam Bradford, but his resolve will be tested if Wentz shows good command of the offense in camp. No matter who is under center to start the season, it is likely Wentz makes starts as a rookie.

We can all judge him once the real bullets start flying, including Reich.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That goes without saying ... but what you want out of rookies at OTA's is to pick up the playbook as quickly as possible. Wentz has done that at an impressive rate for a QB ... so mission accomplished. We all know it's going to take some time to adjust to the pro speed, but when you aren't hesitating about where to go with the ball it will help with that speed adjustment.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait till you try to squeeze your dumbass on the bandwagon.
stomppy%20face.JPG

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait till you try to squeeze your dumbass on the bandwagon.

I really like the Wentz pick and I am glad that he seems to be exceeding expectations.

However eaglesnut is right in that until he gets in a real NFL game situation all of the previous expectations/observations go right out the window. Sam Bradford is a prime example of this... in practice/OTAs/Pre-season games he kills it... then the real show happens and it all falls apart.

I am not saying Wentz will have the same issues as Sam but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. Perhaps that is the negadelphia in me.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Doug Pederson and Bradford are getting along really well ... Bradford respects and appreciated the way Pederson handled his absence. Says he feels fully healthy at camp for the first time in a long time.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Doug Pederson and Bradford are getting along really well ... Bradford respects and appreciated the way Pederson handled his absence. Says he feels fully healthy at camp for the first time in a long time.

Doug will be great for the QBs.

Bradford being healthy was always reason for excitement. Throws a great ball.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the Wentz pick and I am glad that he seems to be exceeding expectations.

However eaglesnut is right in that until he gets in a real NFL game situation all of the previous expectations/observations go right out the window. Sam Bradford is a prime example of this... in practice/OTAs/Pre-season games he kills it... then the real show happens and it all falls apart.

I am not saying Wentz will have the same issues as Sam but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. Perhaps that is the negadelphia in me.

Think Bradford will be much improved with this much improved o-line. Notice the key word "improved"??

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz needs to get ready by mid-season. Can't learn much in street clothes inactive for games. Bradford is ripe for getting hurt and he won't play hurt for a team not committed to him.

He won't play hurt for any team period. He's a little baby. Always has been. Maybe now with some competition he grows into a man and starts playing like one too.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it's much more fun to get your hopes up!

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford will light it up. I can't wait to see the backtracking by so many.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Bradford will be much improved with this much improved o-line. Notice the key word "improved"??

There should be improvement overall for this team. The O-Line is better, the young WRs are a bit more experienced. The offense may even get into a grove instead of 3 and out all the time due to a non hurry up Offense. Yes Improved for sure... a step forward in the right direction possibly even 2 steps with the changes to the O line. The big question will be the RB situation (slightly disappointed the Eagles have no real down the gut RB) and if the WRs will drop as many passes. Sam I believe can be a middle of the pack QB with solid talent around him.

Based on yesterdays 11 on 11 practices the Philly D had their way with the Eagles O. Mills the rookie was all over the field according to reports that I saw on the twitter feeds. The D is going to be special or our O is slightly below mediocre.

Sit watch and wait... that is all we can do for now.

But it's much more fun to get your hopes up!

I hope wentz can live up to his dream of being a Farve type of QB. A true gun slinger who can make some awesome deep passes in the clutch. I just hope he has more clutch passes than interceptions. The fans will crucify him if he throws a INT late in important games trying to make a big play happen.

I think Wentz has all the right stuff... I guess its more of a question later on if he was a great actor or he was indeed the real deal.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the O will be above average 10-15 in the league, and the D in the top 5-10.

But then again, I am a hopeless optimistic fan. LOL.