• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems Sam Bradford has a problem with pressure. He can't handle it. I still think he is a good QB but it seems he is having a problem with having to earn his job.
thats a MAJOR part of being a good qb.

"aside from sucking, he's pretty good"

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they said Wentz looks downfield more than Sam does.

Same ole dink and dunk Sam.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase will be the crowd favorite any day now.

lmao - I called that months ago. That is just typical phi fans. The backup QB is ALWAYS the most loved player on the roster

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Foles has taken a page from Sammy Boy's book and is holding out after they drafted Goff.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a MAJOR part of being a good qb.

"aside from sucking, he's pretty good"

I still think he is a good QB because he has all the necessary tools and I am giving him the benefit of the doubt because of last years second half performance.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he is a good QB because he has all the necessary tools and I am giving him the benefit of the doubt because of last years second half performance.

what tools???? Do you see him ralley people around him? Make them better? Do you see unity and comradery on the sidelines with him and other WR's??? Does he show any leadership ability at all??? He shows no toughness and looks absolutely lost at times. He doesn't handle pressure well. I was all about giving Bradford a shot and excited to see what he could do. I've seen it. I'm not impressed with him or his ability at the position.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is a quiet leader but can lead. He also throws a great ball. Pinpoint accuracy and can read a D too.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is a quiet leader but can lead. He also throws a great ball. Pinpoint accuracy and can read a D too.

I am sorry but, he is not a leader from what I've seen. If he was a quiet leader his actions would speak louder then his words. Bradford's actions by complaining about Wentz being drafted showed a complete lack of leadership.

To be a leader one needs, charisma, grit, determination and the ability to get things done. This does not mean one needs to have a ton of bravado pounding ones chest and yelling.

Bradford looks awesome in OTAs and the pre-season. When it counts he folds like a worn out lawn chair in the past. Now, we will see how he looks this season and if his poor play from last year was a result of Chips offense, his young team mates or his own lack of skill. My guess is that he just can't hack it as a top 10 QB in the league.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is the fourth best QB in the NFC East. I hope he stays the Eagles starting QB for years.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than that, he pretty much sucks. A true non winning NFL QB.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DeFilippo said Sam Bradford has “taken the huddle and the ball” and impressed the coaches this spring. He’s studied Sam Bradford in the past so he had an idea of what to expect, but DeFilippo is even more impressed up close.

“I’ve told Sam this: Sam is as naturally gifted of a passer, as naturally gifted throwing the football, as anyone I’ve been around in a long time,” DeFilippo said. “He can really throw the football. He can change launch points. He can throw off balance. He can do those things that he’s shown out there on the field that I saw it from afar…he’s really a gifted passer.”

Our QB coach loves Sam's passing skills.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DeFilippo said Sam Bradford has “taken the huddle and the ball” and impressed the coaches this spring. He’s studied Sam Bradford in the past so he had an idea of what to expect, but DeFilippo is even more impressed up close.

“I’ve told Sam this: Sam is as naturally gifted of a passer, as naturally gifted throwing the football, as anyone I’ve been around in a long time,” DeFilippo said. “He can really throw the football. He can change launch points. He can throw off balance. He can do those things that he’s shown out there on the field that I saw it from afar…he’s really a gifted passer.”

lol lies! ;)

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now we have to worry about our QB coach to??