• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama players getting paid?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know i just realized something here. How many schools are mentioned in the allegations? How many are being talked about? Can anyone say hate and jealousy?.

:lol:

of course Alabama is going to steal the headlines over Misstake and a down Vols team.

Its Alabama.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shouldn't be a surprise. Anyone with a brain should know that most of big programs in the country break NCAA rules, especially the SEC. Not saying this one case will be proven, but it is just a matter of time before a big SEC team goes down.

You were on a roll and then you threw in an especially the SEC. Why not call it like it is, that all programs do something of this sort and its not especially the SEC, its all programs. I guess the word "would" (NSFW reference)makes you tremble in fear though huh?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn's joe schad is reporting Alabama was looking into fluker situation before being notified of yahoo report

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were on a roll and then you threw in an especially the SEC. Why not call it like it is, that all programs do something of this sort and its not especially the SEC, its all programs. I guess the word "would" (NSFW reference)makes you tremble in fear though huh?

:rollseyes:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

of course Alabama is going to steal the headlines over Misstake and a down Vols team.

Its Alabama.

And you know what that says to me? Fear and envy. Dont fear us or envy us because we are great, strive to be like us and beat us on the field, man to man.:suds: And i am not calling you our bro, we are always tight Mamba.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they didn't report it?

Shit just got real

They probably got tipped off that something was coming and wanted to get a jump on the investigation. This shows they knew nothing of what was going on with this kid, if its true.

Or it could be that ESPN is spinning their tales now because they got scooped and dont want to look like fools. We all know the Hype channel will lie to cover their tracks on being scooped.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know what that says to me? Fear and envy. Dont fear us or envy us because we are great, strive to be like us and beat us on the field, man to man.:suds: And i am not calling you our bro, we are always tight Mamba.

You can call it fear. Argument can be made..

Envy is a definite and anyone who denied that is not being real.

Or you can say after the t town suits, money flashin, bling wearin, hummer driving kids at the program. Its about time.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or you can say after the t town suits, money flashin, bling wearin, hummer driving kids at the program. Its about time.

None of the stuff you listed is out of the ordinary. I've already proven that time and time again. It's funny how people just care about the narrative they want to care about, even if it's proven to be wrong.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably got tipped off that something was coming and wanted to get a jump on the investigation. This shows they knew nothing of what was going on with this kid, if its true.

Or it could be that ESPN is spinning their tales now because they got scooped and dont want to look like fools. We all know the Hype channel will lie to cover their tracks on being scooped.

most of the time the source of the money or whatever few years later contacts school or player says im going public if you don't compensate me not to etc...maybe not the case....but again knew nothing doesn't necessarily mean get out of jail free card.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn's joe schad is reporting Alabama was looking into fluker situation
before being notified of yahoo report

Uh-oh

That is the killer gut punch that Bama fans did not want to hear.

if that one is true, then its at a different level.

Regardless of when they knew, it will immediately trigger the full NCAA investigation.

Nobody else has reported this other than Schad, so it might be false.

Schad is not the most reliable guy sometimes.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And in each situation an investigation was launched and nothing was found, by even the NCAA in some of those cases as it was investigated by them in some of those. Funny how rumors get to be fact, but fact doesnt come around very often.

And i dont remember a single one with a hummer? who was that?