• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Discussion

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guards up 3.5 on Royals and 4.5 on the Astros.....so key to win the division and stay ahead of the Astros....avoid that first round series---- 18 games left.....still plenty of time for things to go haywire.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lugo has just dominated the Astros, Guardians and the Yanks in his last 3 starts.....wow.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to having the best record in the AL right now......everyone knew August was going to be tough--- AND then the starting rotation just went down too...

Thomas is hitting great lately which is huge to have a legit outfielder next to Kwan. The lineup is lengthened

just gotta hold on to the division and at least the first round bye to give them a shot to make the WS. Not gonna be easy but I think if they get that first round bye itll be a legit shot.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to having the best record in the AL right now......everyone knew August was going to be tough--- AND then the starting rotation just went down too...

Thomas is hitting great lately which is huge to have a legit outfielder next to Kwan. The lineup is lengthened

just gotta hold on to the division and at least the first round bye to give them a shot to make the WS. Not gonna be easy but I think if they get that first round bye itll be a legit shot.
4.5 on the Royals and 6 on the Astros

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4.5 on the Royals and 6 on the Astros
Gotta be happy with the lead at this point.

4 at home vs TB
4 at home vs Minny
3 on the road vs STL
2 at home vs Cincy
3 at home vs Houston

I think 8-8 would be fine and should be enough to get a bye. That is with 3 splits, one win and one loss in those series.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be happy with the lead at this point.

4 at home vs TB
4 at home vs Minny
3 on the road vs STL
2 at home vs Cincy
3 at home vs Houston

I think 8-8 would be fine and should be enough to get a bye. That is with 3 splits, one win and one loss in those series.
I saw that Cobb was put on the DL with a blister which sucks big time

the guy they called up @dtgold88 @Shanemansj13 -watch him Andrew Wolters--- 2nd round pick out of University of Miami last year- he was their closer- he throws GAS. He needs to work on another pitch- and its always 50/50 with these guys when they come up- but I have very high hopes that this guy can develop into a big time bullpen arm.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the AL is so crazy- no team is much better than the others--- if I had to pick- gun to my head- id say the YAnks because of their lineup - but each team has strenths

-Yanks- a great lineup- Judge and Soto--- Wells has been a revelation- Torres is hitting better- Dominguez is up- Jazz should be in the lineup for the playoffs
-Guardians- best bullpen in baseball- great defense- aggressive on the basepaths
-Orioles- hitting- and they have an ace in Burnes
-Royals-- Lugo, Ragans, Singer is the best top 3 in the AL if you ask me
-Astros- never count them out- all the experience- balanced team- dont do anything great but do everything really well- some really good back end bullpen guys too
-Twins- look down and out- but if Correa, Buxton and Lewis ever get healthy at the same time they are no joke

TheGoodMan19

Dealing with pronoun troubles
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he cost himself a career for that. Dumbass.
I've read about a ton of underhanded shit in baseball history. Tons of fixed games. Infielders grabbing the belts of baserunners. Players spiking umpires so they couldn't make a call. But I've never ever heard of a catcher outright telling batters what was coming. Just because he wanted to go home.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read about a ton of underhanded shit in baseball history. Tons of fixed games. Infielders grabbing the belts of baserunners. Players spiking umpires so they couldn't make a call. But I've never ever heard of a catcher outright telling batters what was coming. Just because he wanted to go home.
That's what makes it so funny (if it's the real reason). To give up most guys in that situation would fake an injury or ask for time off for mental health. A few here and there would quit. Virtually no one who just got drafted by an MLB team would do what this guy did.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given his college stats you would think he may get another chance but man...dont ever do that again. Yikes.

TheGoodMan19

Dealing with pronoun troubles
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given his college stats you would think he may get another chance but man...dont ever do that again. Yikes.
I can't see him getting another shot, even n Indy ball. Who would want him on their team or trust him? Anytime a pitcher gives up a homer he's going to wonder if the batter wasn't tipped. Hell, a 0.20 batter is at least trying to win

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The future could finally be turning for us, with what is up now and whats on deck they should have at worst a middle of the league lineup
Biggest series of the year right here. 3 against the Royals. Cleveland plays Minny. Can either make up more ground or that's probably it. Hell of a run Detroit has been on though