• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Discussion

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep it up and Lively might find himself in the BP assuming we make the playoffs.
I think he prob is anyway.....I think if everyone stays healthy it has to be Bibee, Williams, Cobb, Boyd if they need 4 starters

gets more interesting if they need 3

i have to say- Cobb's last start- his stuff was amazing- he was throwing 96 at times and his offspeed looked great. Boyd looks like he is doing it with stuff that is not quite as good- but gotta give him plenty of credit for what he just did to the Dodgers.

I really hope the Guards can hang on and get a bye in the first round. That would be huge. Get some rest- let the bullpen get rested--- and then with the off days- you could have Smith, Gaddis and Clase available practically every game.

No one wants to be tied or down runs in the 7th against the Guardians with those 3. Smith and Gaddis are amazing--- def. not invincible- but really good.

Clase is practically invincible. The only thing with Clase is the low strike out rate- and we have seen some nubbers and ground balls lead to men on base at times.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3.5 games bitches

We owe you fucks for 2009.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking Twins could not even win one game against the Royals. Unreal.

Twins have a good lineup when healthy but it seems Lewis, Buxton and Correa are always hurt. They gave Buxton and Correa a ton of money too even though they knew both had scary injury issues.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Twins have a good lineup when healthy but it seems Lewis, Buxton and Correa are always hurt. They gave Buxton and Correa a ton of money too even though they knew both had scary injury issues.
read donald trump GIF by TV One

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not the worst thing, I guess, as KC now goes to NY to face the Yanks while MN is home to the angels.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remains shocking, but karmic, that Watson has been an awful QB since returning to the NFL.
I mean, he was actually good to really good in his last 3 games before he was hurt last season.......but sure looks like he could have lost it (or Dallas might just be really good and the entire O had a bad game).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the worst thing, I guess, as KC now goes to NY to face the Yanks while MN is home to the angels.
we just better fucking AT LEAST win 2 out of 3 vs. the White Sox.....we have kinda stunk against them all year- relatively. If we win 2 out of 3- hopefully that gets us another game on KC.....we should get a sweep but in baseball it rarely seems to work that way.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we just better fucking AT LEAST win 2 out of 3 vs. the White Sox.....we have kinda stunk against them all year- relatively. If we win 2 out of 3- hopefully that gets us another game on KC.....we should get a sweep but in baseball it rarely seems to work that way.
would think 5 of next 7 not too much to ask (TB home for 4 after WSox).....but as you say in baseball often does not go how you think. Hell, I think WSox recently beat RSox and Os.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he was actually good to really good in his last 3 games before he was hurt last season.......but sure looks like he could have lost it (or Dallas might just be really good and the entire O had a bad game).
I mean, ok I guess. At this point there's very little to be charitable about.