• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Carradine 80S GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 'sometimes' wish there were Ravens fans around here so we could hear from their perspective. To me, it's hard to think of many teams that have lost in games that they dominate than the Ravens. The parts of the game I watched yesterday suggested that there should be no way that they lose to the Steelers and whatever offense that is that they run. But then Lamar starts doing stupid shit and they get beat.
The Browns loss was pretty damn bad but in that game at least the Steelers had their hair on fire and earned it. No way the Ravens should lose that game. No way

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 'sometimes' wish there were Ravens fans around here so we could hear from their perspective. To me, it's hard to think of many teams that have lost in games that they dominate than the Ravens. The parts of the game I watched yesterday suggested that there should be no way that they lose to the Steelers and whatever offense that is that they run. But then Lamar starts doing stupid shit and they get beat.
I'll try...

@Comeds , @forty_three ?

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily one of most frustrating games to watch. Never seen a team screw themselves out of that many points in a game. Coming away with 0 points inside their 30 when the Steelers had like 2 good drives all game is mindblowing. They deserved to lose that game.

Been slowly getting the feeling that this team will never win anything significant as long as Harbaugh is the HC. Probably would have been axed after 2018 if it wasn't for Lamar turning the team around. Lamars success has been a blessing and a curse because of it.
Team has talent, but never plays up to it's potential, whether it's due to injuries, self-inflicted errors, or Harbaugh 'outsmarting' himself in close games

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily one of most frustrating games to watch. Never seen a team screw themselves out of that many points in a game. Coming away with 0 points inside their 30 when the Steelers had like 2 good drives all game is mindblowing. They deserved to lose that game.

Been slowly getting the feeling that this team will never win anything significant as long as Harbaugh is the HC. Probably would have been axed after 2018 if it wasn't for Lamar turning the team around. Lamars success has been a blessing and a curse because of it.
Team has talent, but never plays up to it's potential, whether it's due to injuries, self-inflicted errors, or Harbaugh 'outsmarting' himself in close games
Seemed like neither team wanted to win yesterday. It was ugly. But the Ravens gift wrapped it and gave it away. Leaving 2-3 possessions worth of points off the board & turnovers... Just an ugly combination

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, how many years in a row are we going to have the offseason claim of 'best division in football' and then back-track on that claim before we hit the third week of October? There is too much questionable coaching in the AFC-N to be the best at anything.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, how many years in a row are we going to have the offseason claim of 'best division in football' and then back-track on that claim before we hit the third week of October? There is too much questionable coaching in the AFC-N to be the best at anything.
Makes it even more sad when you look at the coaching staffs and their Tenures, all been there since 2020. No other division has that with all having recent coaching changes. This sadly will continue for many more years to come.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC North coaching staffs.

55f137.jpg
Zac Taylor actually admitted to the coaches all screaming "Throw it away" into their head sets on the 63 yard bomb to Chase. Good thing they shut those things off to the QB before the snap.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zac Taylor actually admitted to the coaches all screaming "Throw it away" into their head sets on the 63 yard bomb to Chase. Good thing they shut those things off to the QB before the snap.
Think you are confusing the play - pretty sure it was the backline TD he threw to Chase...the bomb was wide open. The last TD he had to scramble right, had a guy coming towards him, and had to wait for Chase to clear 1 more defender...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So damn true... Offseason paper champions division. But hey, there's always November & December amirite?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....Yeah Pickens was great but the real reason the Ravens lost was the Ravens themselves.

1696950732215.png

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickett and Pickens remind me of Dalton/Green....am I crazy? Medicore QB, who needs more to go right than wrong to win most games - and a talent at WR who likely won't see the top end of his game displayed consistently because of the lack of QB ability overall.

This isn't to say they can't win games, or be good...but, I think there are limitations there and that is a comp that comes to mind....you can have a year like 2015 Bengals...Green, Jones, Hill, Eifert (healthy) and the QB just needs to make the right play - but in other years, too much is placed on the QB - and the struggles become evident....

Fair or no? What say ye?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickett and Pickens remind me of Dalton/Green....am I crazy? Medicore QB, who needs more to go right than wrong to win most games - and a talent at WR who likely won't see the top end of his game displayed consistently because of the lack of QB ability overall.

This isn't to say they can't win games, or be good...but, I think there are limitations there and that is a comp that comes to mind....you can have a year like 2015 Bengals...Green, Jones, Hill, Eifert (healthy) and the QB just needs to make the right play - but in other years, too much is placed on the QB - and the struggles become evident....

Fair or no? What say ye?
Currently.... Fair. KP has played like shit this season thus far. It's baffling for us though because he looked like a completely different QB in camp & preseason. He looked like he showed an immense amount of growth. And it all fell apart as soon as the clock struck September.

It's a compounding issue that seems to be haunting this team in recent years. OC, OL, situational football, preparation, schemes, etc. Each failing, and not always simultaneously. Plenty of talent but the unit can't seem to find tread until November or December. Inept coaching seems to be the common theme. Really hard for any QB to get comfortable or find rhythm when you have so many things working against you.

Kenny still shows flashes of that clutch gene that can't be taught. Thats something that only intense situations can bring out in a player. And laughably (or painfully) it only seems to surface when Kenny goes off script. That obviously isn't full proof but the evidence looks clear as day.

Jury is still out. Likely will need Kenny to play out his rookie contract before we can make an educated decision on him.