• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shame lol
I respect the hustle. He plays the part & generates a ton of interaction which probably gets him paid. I'm not surprised there are thousands of asshats out there gullible enough to keep responding. He just keeps pouring gas on the fire every day and it seems like nobody catches on.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minkah was inactive so I'm guessing it's another WR personality/discipline problem :L

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite Dionte's pathetic antics....

400+ yards of offense!!! First time since 2020.

I wonder what has changed??? :think:
Kenny finally playing without training wheels.

Canada gone & Kenny feeling pressure to produce. Both can be true.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers offense finally started opening things up today. Don’t care that the point total didn’t reflect a 400yd game. After everythjng we’ve suffered through with Canada & Fichtner, I’m just happy to see a balanced offense capable of moving the ball. I didn’t expect them to overhaul the offense in 5days, so I’m happy with the output. Should be able to get better from here.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers offense finally started opening things up today. Don’t care that the point total didn’t reflect a 400yd game. After everythjng we’ve suffered through with Canada & Fichtner, I’m just happy to see a balanced offense capable of moving the ball. I didn’t expect them to overhaul the offense in 5days, so I’m happy with the output. Should be able to get better from here.
Not to be THAT fan..... But.... The Bengals D is soft. Can barely recognize them from the same units that played the last couple of years. They always gave up yards, but were stingy with points and big plays. They also used to be stout against the run. Outside of Hendrickson, they also can't rush the passer. They've got nothing right now.

As for the Steelers. Their first offensive play of the game was already a step in the right direction. Turns out you can throw it over the middle. The Steelers schedule the rest of the way is favorable - Plenty of chances to continue to improve on offense.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say also it was less predictable which for one is a huge win.

At one point yesterday Ian Eagle stated that was the first time they ran that play with Najee Harris. It was a 5-6 yard run but it was setup that normally was for Warren and it proved that Harris can make those runs when needed.

He became too obvious when he was on the field what was going to happen, 7 yard draw up the middle into blockers for a 2 yard gain.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be THAT fan..... But.... The Bengals D is soft. Can barely recognize them from the same units that played the last couple of years. They always gave up yards, but were stingy with points and big plays. They also used to be stout against the run. Outside of Hendrickson, they also can't rush the passer. They've got nothing right now.

As for the Steelers. Their first offensive play of the game was already a step in the right direction. Turns out you can throw it over the middle. The Steelers schedule the rest of the way is favorable - Plenty of chances to continue to improve on offense.
Soft or not, the Steelers offense desperately needed to show some life. Kenny needed to take the training wheels off & start attacking. Glad they showed some sort of capability. It's a small step forward, but at least its progress.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats-i-guess-v0-o28y9rxoar2c1.jpg

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO much better without Canada.

I mean, that is the Bengals game plan. They make teams drive the field on you. When you have Burrow, it works better since the offense isn't going 3-out every time, or has more than 1 sustained drive...but when you allow the other team to run 30 more plays than you...yards are going to get racked up.

Lou always likes to say "It's not the yards, but the points". In that regard, Steelers averaged 16 coming in. Scored 16.