• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t want to overreact but… BROWNS SUPERBOWL BOUND
Happy College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's STEELR week bitches....Bengals about to show out....why? Because, AFCN be drunk!

In all seriousness...the only sure thing is Ravens are winning this division. Actually, the only sure thing is that Lamar is likely to get hurt and join Burrow, Watson and Pickett on the sidelines (yeah, it's coming).

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
given your take on the state of the AFC it's extremely reasonable to project they'd be there in the running with a healthy Watson and Chubb.

It's all a moot point though because they don't have that. They have slightly used Joe Flacco and Jerome Ford

As an aside I don't view the "loss" of Wills as meaningful as he is hot dumpster trash.

LOL @ slightly used Joe Flacco.... he's rough book with deducts...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's STEELR week bitches....Bengals about to show out....why? Because, AFCN be drunk!

In all seriousness...the only sure thing is Ravens are winning this division. Actually, the only sure thing is that Lamar is likely to get hurt and join Burrow, Watson and Pickett on the sidelines (yeah, it's coming).
Bengals by 10…

But I’ll still be talkin shit

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mitch will come in to throw passes into triple coverage. Eventually Mason will come in and throw racial slurs at opposing defensive linemen.

So yeah Bengals will win 21-10.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Canada fired by the Steelers.

Seems like that should make a lot of folks happy.

You know at this point it is bittersweet. This change should have happened last year and now it is just like Ehh about f**king time.

Even worse when this team continues to put up 150 yards of total offense each week, it will just stroke Tomlin's ego to bring in another Randy Sphincter/Matt Canada clone.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know at this point it is bittersweet. This change should have happened last year and now it is just like Ehh about f**king time.

Even worse when this team continues to put up 150 yards of total offense each week, it will just stroke Tomlin's ego to bring in another Randy Sphincter/Matt Canada clone.
Gotta be honest - it's great to see Pittsburgh fans experience some of the pessimism that has permeated Browns fandom for decades.

Sorry for you, but not too sorry.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be honest - it's great to see Pittsburgh fans experience some of the pessimism that has permeated Browns fandom for decades.

Sorry for you, but not too sorry.
LOL...where have you been. We could win it all and still be bitter about this team. :D

And like I mentioned prior, I feel your pain I am a lifelong Pirate fan.
This will haunt me until the day I die because all Pirate fans knew that was the end and there was no hope moving forward.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good. This was necessary.

Now stop playing the offense not to lose and use the last 7 games to see if they can put up yardage and points in the air.

Gotta see if there is anything salvageable in Pickett (doubt it), without the Canada variable.

We are in tryouts for 2024 now.