• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are better routes on Tecmo Bowl.

Edit: Atari Football

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now imagine if instead of the Browns missing their their star running back and starting QB, Chubb and Watson, the Steelers were missing Warren and Pickett. It would have been a massacre. Not to mention the Browns were missing their 2 starting tackles today.

Browns have a better defense. Browns have a better offensive line. The Browns starting QB and RB when healthy are better.

Steelers are tired, old and living in the past and make changes at a glacial pace and its catching up with them.

As a Browns fan-if you told me in the past the Browns were missing their top 2 tackles, were starting a 5th round rookie QB, and that their best offensive player and one of the top 3 backs in the league were all out- I wouldn't have bet on the Browns if they were given a 4 touchdown spread.

But the Steelers just are not what they used to be- and neither are the Browns.

Garrett terrorized the Steelers. I hardly heard TJ Watt's name playing against a 4th string tackle

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now imagine if instead of the Browns missing their their star running back and starting QB, Chubb and Watson, the Steelers were missing Warren and Pickett. It would have been a massacre. Not to mention the Browns were missing their 2 starting tackles today.

Browns have a better defense. Browns have a better offensive line. The Browns starting QB and RB when healthy are better.

Steelers are tired, old and living in the past and make changes at a glacial pace and its catching up with them.

As a Browns fan-if you told me in the past the Browns were missing their top 2 tackles, were starting a 5th round rookie QB, and that their best offensive player and one of the top 3 backs in the league were all out- I wouldn't have bet on the Browns if they were given a 4 touchdown spread.

Garrett terrorized the Steelers. I hardly heard TJ Watt's name playing against a 4th string tackle

we all knew Pittsburgh was smoke and mirrors. the only reason they beat Cleveland the first time was 2 defensive tds.

that said cleveland has to find a happy place offensively no matter how good the defense is. Hopefully Flacco can bring mediocrity from the qb position because that's pretty much what they need to make the playoffs and maybe steal one playoffs win. given everything I'd consider that a decent season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When are you going to learn? The Steelers will go to shit and rebuild and be a contender again before the Browns ever accomplish anything of note in the NFL.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you going to learn? The Steelers will go to shit and rebuild and be a contender again before the Browns ever accomplish anything of note in the NFL.

given your take on the state of the AFC it's extremely reasonable to project they'd be there in the running with a healthy Watson and Chubb.

It's all a moot point though because they don't have that. They have slightly used Joe Flacco and Jerome Ford

As an aside I don't view the "loss" of Wills as meaningful as he is hot dumpster trash.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
given your take on the state of the AFC it's extremely reasonable to project they'd be there in the running with a healthy Watson and Chubb.

It's all a moot point though because they don't have that. They have slightly used Joe Flacco and Jerome Ford

As an aside I don't view the "loss" of Wills as meaningful as he is hot dumpster trash.
Left tackle has improved since Wills went out. Geron has been much better. Hudson is not better than Dawand, though. Not sure Conklin is either.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left tackle has improved since Wills went out. Geron has been much better. Hudson is not better than Dawand, though. Not sure Conklin is either.

just gotta find a left tackle lol

but in 2020 and 21 Christian was pretty average per PFF which is a massive upgrade over Wills allowing half a dozen pressures a game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wills started off bad but was playing a lot better for a few games before his injury.