• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dillon was the best RB in Bengals history. So naturally he shouldnt be in the ROH. LOL
He will be - it's 2 years old...and everyone in ahead of him was not only really good during their era, but also helped take the Bengals to a Super Bowl. Because the Bengals waited so long to institute some kind of honor for former players, it's going to be quite a bit before they get really caught up with everyone. The current list is Paul Brown, Ken Anderson, Ken Riley, Anthony Munoz, Willie Anderson, and Isaac Curtis.

He's mad because he didn't get in over the founder, 3 guys who are/will be in the NFL HOF, and another guy, or 2, that likely SHOULD be in the NFL HOF (IMO). If he thinks he should have been in over any of those guys (and still a few more ahead of him, IMO) - he's delusional.

Dillon is in that next tier of guys, just a notch below a guy like Boomer. He's in that Pickens, Scott range of guys who put up worthy stats on really bad teams, but aren't quite NFL HOF guys. No shame in that.

But, like I said before - Dillon only cares about what Dillon thinks/wants, and if whatever it is doesn't mesh with that - then he's "disrespected" and will let everyone know - facts be damned.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dillon was the best RB in Bengals history. So naturally he shouldnt be in the ROH. LOL

As far as he is concerned, he can go back to the stadium and find where he threw his helmet and pads. He always hated the Bengals while playing and retired. Plus some really questionable stuff off the field ( I wont mention it because its not football related ).

But pretty much I see no honor with him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this is a joke, but I'm sad I missed it back then...

t64gx1n44sab1.jpg

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be - it's 2 years old...and everyone in ahead of him was not only really good during their era, but also helped take the Bengals to a Super Bowl. Because the Bengals waited so long to institute some kind of honor for former players, it's going to be quite a bit before they get really caught up with everyone. The current list is Paul Brown, Ken Anderson, Ken Riley, Anthony Munoz, Willie Anderson, and Isaac Curtis.

He's mad because he didn't get in over the founder, 3 guys who are/will be in the NFL HOF, and another guy, or 2, that likely SHOULD be in the NFL HOF (IMO). If he thinks he should have been in over any of those guys (and still a few more ahead of him, IMO) - he's delusional.

Dillon is in that next tier of guys, just a notch below a guy like Boomer. He's in that Pickens, Scott range of guys who put up worthy stats on really bad teams, but aren't quite NFL HOF guys. No shame in that.

But, like I said before - Dillon only cares about what Dillon thinks/wants, and if whatever it is doesn't mesh with that - then he's "disrespected" and will let everyone know - facts be damned.
didnt know it is only two years old & I concur on the 5 listed! :thumb:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not an Ohio thing. That is a demented individual thing there. They may be in Ohio, but they are not speaking for all Ohioans.
Cornbread is a staple with chili in the other 49 states... This seems like an Ohioan trying to be inclusive with their Skyline.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cornbread is a staple with chili in the other 49 states... This seems like an Ohioan trying to be inclusive with their Skyline.
I am not going to lie to you, i love Skyline. I almost never get the plates, I usually almost always get three coneys. However, I like the plates too with the spaghetti. I love cornbread with traditional chili, but not skyline chili. Cornbread spaghetti just looks like it is out of a mad scientist lab....more like out of the head of Mary Shelley. That looks fucking terrible. I usually reserve my opinion on things until I try it, but I am not trying that shit.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Terrell Suggs, BAL (16 seasons): 132.5
t-2. Carlos Dunlap, CIN (11 seasons): 82.5
t-2. James Harrison, PIT/CIN (15 seasons): 82.5
4. Cam Heyward, PIT (12 seasons): 78.5
5. T.J. Watt, PIT (6 seasons): 77.5
6. Geno Atkins, CIN (11 seasons): 75.5
7. Myles Garrett, CLE (6 seasons): 74.5
8. Lamar Woodley, PIT (7 seasons): 57.0
9. Michael Johnson, CIN (9 seasons): 40.5
10. Bud Dupree, PIT (6 seasons): 39.5

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Terrell Suggs, BAL (16 seasons): 132.5
t-2. Carlos Dunlap, CIN (11 seasons): 82.5
t-2. James Harrison, PIT/CIN (15 seasons): 82.5
4. Cam Heyward, PIT (12 seasons): 78.5
5. T.J. Watt, PIT (6 seasons): 77.5
6. Geno Atkins, CIN (11 seasons): 75.5
7. Myles Garrett, CLE (6 seasons): 74.5
8. Lamar Woodley, PIT (7 seasons): 57.0
9. Michael Johnson, CIN (9 seasons): 40.5
10. Bud Dupree, PIT (6 seasons): 39.5
People forget just how good Suggs was. It surprises me that Suggs is the only Raven on this list.

Heyward & Atkins... Interior DL being on this list is special.

Watt & Garrett... Feels like they are just getting started. At their pace they should have no problem eclipsing Suggs' hold on this list.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is - while it's called "Chili" it's really not. It's a Greek sauce that was brought over from the original founding family from Greece...

So, no - it's not really chili - but it's still good with cheese/noodles or on a cheese coney.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People forget just how good Suggs was. It surprises me that Suggs is the only Raven on this list.

Heyward & Atkins... Interior DL being on this list is special.

Watt & Garrett... Feels like they are just getting started. At their pace they should have no problem eclipsing Suggs' hold on this list.
Suggs was other wordly.

Atkins at DT was special.

I really like Watt - but I wonder about his health and longevity...as always, such a key for how impactful a career lasts...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is - while it's called "Chili" it's really not. It's a Greek sauce that was brought over from the original founding family from Greece...

So, no - it's not really chili - but it's still good with cheese/noodles or on a cheese coney.
noted-note.gif