• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected on my earlier comments on the Browns cap. That’s the benefit of the years and money being guaranteed. Watson will get all the money coming to him but you can play accounting games with the cap figure through restructures.
Yeah so in a way it actually helps the Browns, helps Watson obviously and then the other NFL teams are pissed. Shit, I have my theory that Goodell will do everything in his power so the Browns won’t win lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay...rating too

I can't think of a player with more pressure to win. The question about Watson is does he care?
I guess we wait and see. Gotta make the playoffs first and then we will see him play in truly meaningful games. I would like to think Watson is a competitive guy watching him his entire career but I cannot answer that question

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to think Watson is a competitive guy watching him his entire career but I cannot answer that question
rhetorical question

I said when the contract was announced, it will be interesting to see how Watson responds on the field. That much money with certain type character guys MIGHT show it's ugly head.

really.... hate that for the Brown fans I've known.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah so in a way it actually helps the Browns, helps Watson obviously and then the other NFL teams are pissed. Shit, I have my theory that Goodell will do everything in his power so the Browns won’t win lol
Don’t get at me but I have to say it.

Do outside forces really need to finagle shit for the Browns not to win?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t get at me but I have to say it.

Do outside forces really need to finagle shit for the Browns not to win?
Ryan Stiles Middle Finger GIF

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we wait and see. Gotta make the playoffs first and then we will see him play in truly meaningful games. I would like to think Watson is a competitive guy watching him his entire career but I cannot answer that question
I think there is no question that the Watson that came into the league was a big time competitor. And a winner. I'm still not convinced that he is right in the head. The turn his career took off the field was odd and potentially a symptom of something larger. I didn't expect much from his this past season, so I don't think you can use that as evidence for or against him having the same capabilities he did years ago.... But until he does show something, I remain skeptical and I question whether he is physically/mentally the same.