• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was me.

I said with Chase, Boyd, Higgins and Hurst against that defense - they would have. Yes, the penalties helped yesterday because they didn't have Boyd, Higgins, or Hurst. But you still allowed 7 YPC, nearly, to Mixon, and 5.5 to Perine and still allowed Chase to go for 10-119-1TD on a day where he was the only viable option at WR.

Don't like the take - that's fine - but the fact is this: The Bengals offense yesterday was hindered by their lack of available play makers on offense not because of the Browns defense - which is nowhere near good considering what they pay some of the players on that side of the ball.

At least you have Watson....

List of teams Cincy has beaten by 40 points

List of teams cincy has beaten by 30 points

List of teams cincy has beaten by 24 plus

List of teams cincy has beaten by 20

Carolina

Yea sure thing bud.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is all the momentum in terms of key calls went Cincy's way and you still only won by 13. And that was with multiple cleveland drives at the end that were on Cincy's side of the field.

Using the "if we had Boyd and Higgins we'd have won by 40" line is pretty fucking gay honestly.

And Hurst? Lol. He's 25th in TE Pff. He's a neglible performer.

You all got the win and the monkey off your back. Maybe not be a douche about it too.
So, my take that a fully healthy Bengals offense likely puts up 40 on that defense yesterday (especially considering how that crew calls PI) got you salty?

I mean - maybe don't be so sensitive sally?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List of teams Cincy has beaten by 40 points

List of teams cincy has beaten by 30 points

List of teams cincy has beaten by 24 plus

List of teams cincy has beaten by 20

Carolina

Yea sure thing bud.
Live look right now

Salt Bae Cooking GIF by CBC

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also sorry you don't understand hyperbolic statements...

But, oh well, here we are...adding back a little spice to the boards that has gotten way to chummy lately...

Clown Here You Go GIF by Travis

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, my take that a fully healthy Bengals offense likely puts up 40 on that defense yesterday (especially considering how that crew calls PI) got you salty?

I mean - maybe don't be so sensitive sally?

Nope just pointing you out as incorrect.

We are all here living in the reality and not pretendville.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also sorry you don't understand hyperbolic statements...

But, oh well, here we are...adding back a little spice to the boards that has gotten way to chummy lately...

Clown Here You Go GIF by Travis

The irony here is I live in Cincy and rooted like hell for Cincy last year. But now that you all fancy yourselves Steelers fans you collectively are making it hard to do so this year.

It's gonna be a game day call and depend entirely on how douchy everyone acts here.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just pointing you out as incorrect.

We are all here living in the reality and not pretendville.
Man - thought Browns fans had thicker skin than this - was beating the Bengals their new Super Bowl over the past few years? Is that all they really had in life?

are you gonna cry basketball wives GIF by VH1

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony here is I live in Cincy and rooted like hell for Cincy last year. But now that you all fancy yourselves Steelers fans you collectively are making it hard to do so this year.

It's gonna be a game day call and depend entirely on how douchy everyone acts here.

Tired 90S GIF

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man - thought Browns fans had thicker skin than this - was beating the Bengals their new Super Bowl over the past few years? Is that all they really had in life?

are you gonna cry basketball wives GIF by VH1

Pointing out how dumb your take was is not crying.

It's calling your take dumb.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey listen - if you need some serious help, though, you can just dial 988 on your phone and talk with someone. They can help tell you life is still worth living. Step off that ledge, my friend.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having been a Browns fan for 35 years and having my first memories be of the drive and fumble along with outright losing a team I'm quite confident I will be fine after this one.

But by all means continue carrying on like you didn't just win your first playoff game in 33 years last year.

Not at all douchy

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having been a Browns fan for 35 years and having my first memories be of the drive and fumble along with outright losing a team I'm quite confident I will be fine after this one.

But by all means continue carrying on like you didn't just win your first playoff game in 33 years last year.

Not at all douchy
We did - been a long time coming. Want to know something funny, though - Bengals still have twice as many playoff wins since 1990 as the Browns (4-2). And, while they are 0-3 in the Super Bowl - this franchise at least knows what that is like (unless you want to claim Baltimore since, they stole your team). So, despite the fact that the Bengals sucked for high a decade+...well...yeah.

You won't find too many more Bengals fans that are pragmatic about the team. Are they the best in the NFL? No. AFC? No. Maybe the AFCN - but the rematch with Bmore looms large. The Bengals are a very good team at the moment, but still have some gaps that can be exploited - especially on offense with scheme/play-calling. Defensively they play a bend/don't break style that uses a ton of mixed coverages to confuse QB's, and do it at a pretty high clip - especially in the red-zone where there is less room for QB's to operate in the passing game (currently #6 in the NFL in redzone TD% allowed at 51%, and 40% last 3 games).

Posted a little dig on the AFCN Hate guide to have some fun - and you are the one, my friend, who got twisted.

It's good to have some hate back on this thread - with the Steelers not doing as well, and I feel like we've lost some of the Bmore posters recently, it's been to friendly around here...

So, in that vein - get bent! ;)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to have some hate back on this thread - with the Steelers not doing as well, and I feel like we've lost some of the Bmore posters recently, it's been to friendly around here...
NFC East fans never have this problem.
Deep hate cannot be duplicated, but this thread is nice.

Going to take a while before this isn't Pittsburgh's division

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember trash talk run-ins I used to had with OldSchool. The Ravens fan with the gun in his profile pic. Those were good times.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember trash talk run-ins I used to had with OldSchool. The Ravens fan with the gun in his profile pic. Those were good times.
Yep - remember him well...good old days....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did - been a long time coming. Want to know something funny, though - Bengals still have twice as many playoff wins since 1990 as the Browns (4-2). And, while they are 0-3 in the Super Bowl - this franchise at least knows what that is like (unless you want to claim Baltimore since, they stole your team). So, despite the fact that the Bengals sucked for high a decade+...well...yeah.

You won't find too many more Bengals fans that are pragmatic about the team. Are they the best in the NFL? No. AFC? No. Maybe the AFCN - but the rematch with Bmore looms large. The Bengals are a very good team at the moment, but still have some gaps that can be exploited - especially on offense with scheme/play-calling. Defensively they play a bend/don't break style that uses a ton of mixed coverages to confuse QB's, and do it at a pretty high clip - especially in the red-zone where there is less room for QB's to operate in the passing game (currently #6 in the NFL in redzone TD% allowed at 51%, and 40% last 3 games).

Posted a little dig on the AFCN Hate guide to have some fun - and you are the one, my friend, who got twisted.

So, in that vein - get bent! ;)

Before someone else points this out I will. And I'm not looking to get involved with whatever's going on. But you said something that stopped me in my tracks.

Your team having more playoff wins than my team over the last 30+ years is nothing to bring up. Gotta keep in mind that from their return in '99 until pretty much they finally won a damn playoff game in '20 the Browns have been the blueprint of what not to do. Having more playoff wins in that time frame is setting the bar as low as possible. And don't get started about my scumbag QB. That's a different topic.

But as far as your Bengals. I'm a big Burrow fan and like watching Chase. Helluva qb/wr combo. Best of luck the rest of the season. I've talked shit about your team in the past but have never really had anything against them. As odd as it may sound my issue is with chili. :heh:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before someone else points this out I will. And I'm not looking to get involved with whatever's going on. But you said something that stopped me in my tracks.

Your team having more playoff wins than my team over the last 30+ years is nothing to bring up. Gotta keep in mind that from their return in '99 until pretty much they finally won a damn playoff game in '20 the Browns have been the blueprint of what not to do. Having more playoff wins in that time frame is setting the bar as low as possible. And don't get started about my scumbag QB. That's a different topic.

But as far as your Bengals. I'm a big Burrow fan and like watching Chase. Helluva qb/wr combo. Best of luck the rest of the season. I've talked shit about your team in the past but have never really had anything against them. As odd as it may sound my issue is with chili. :heh:
I have to tell people - it's not really chili. That's what it's called, but it's not chili. It's more like a meat sauce - so Chili sounds more appetizing - but when you think of Chili - this is not what you would expect.

My buddy, former roommate in college, is from Cleveland - he loves Skyline.

Our organizations have really shown the blue-print for what not to do - eh? Lucky us!