• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... Nothing says "you guys suck" like being moved out of primetime.

How dare they..... America deserves to watch the offensive magic of Matt Canada and Zac Taylor.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare they..... America deserves to watch the offensive magic of Matt Canada and Zac Taylor.
Wonder what the over/under would be on total (both teams) number of passes within 5yds.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would need a priest for an exorcism with Watson... But Jill Burrow got me questioning my entire existence

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this one real? Looks like a real person lol.

But...

200w.gif

Even if she looks like she may sell my 1st born son to her dark lord & savior

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar severely outplayed by Lawrence, who had his RB go down 3 plays into the game

1669612933399.jpeg

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar severely outplayed by Lawrence, who had his RB go down 3 plays into the game

View attachment 315188

Like you and I have both said...dude had one unreal season but the minute he's even an above average athlete he becomes one of the worst qbs in the league.

The metrics are there. His athleticism is otherworldly but that's a big risk for 250 plus

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my questions about Lamar. But in his defense, the Ravens are an offense without any real threats at receiver. And they haven't had a lot of stability along that line either. Teams have tape on them.... The offense doesn't have enough playmakers to bail them out when they are struggling to maintain longer drives. I just don't think things have set up well for them.

Which brings up a bigger point.... If the Ravens haven't invested in QB (Lamar on rookie deal), haven't invested in receiver, and haven't invested in OL, where have they invested? And, is it really Lamar's fault that he QBs a team that has given up 4 double digit (including 3 in the 4th quarter) leads? A lot of this is coaching. Harbaugh deserves a lot of blame.

All that said, the fears about Jackson playing this year without a long-term commitment might be coming true. He's hit a slump and now he's doing his battle on Twitter. That isn't a good sign that he's dealing well with the stress. If I were the Ravens, I would not play the franchise tag game with Jackson.... I don't think he's winning a championship in a year in a contract year. You really have to either commit to him long-term or cut bait.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my questions about Lamar. But in his defense, the Ravens are an offense without any real threats at receiver. And they haven't had a lot of stability along that line either. Teams have tape on them.... The offense doesn't have enough playmakers to bail them out when they are struggling to maintain longer drives. I just don't think things have set up well for them.

Which brings up a bigger point.... If the Ravens haven't invested in QB (Lamar on rookie deal), haven't invested in receiver, and haven't invested in OL, where have they invested? And, is it really Lamar's fault that he QBs a team that has given up 4 double digit (including 3 in the 4th quarter) leads? A lot of this is coaching. Harbaugh deserves a lot of blame.

All that said, the fears about Jackson playing this year without a long-term commitment might be coming true. He's hit a slump and now he's doing his battle on Twitter. That isn't a good sign that he's dealing well with the stress. If I were the Ravens, I would not play the franchise tag game with Jackson.... I don't think he's winning a championship in a year in a contract year. You really have to either commit to him long-term or cut bait.

They gambled this offseason with having Bateman and Duverney as the starting WRs (which I didn't mind, why draft receivers if you never plan on letting them play)

Now Bateman's out for the year and Roman is fucking braindead - can't get playcalls out in time this late in the season, calls a screen pass to a 340lb FB on 2nd and 14, not finding creative ways to get balls to receivers other than Andrews.

Dude gets unreal hate for things other QBs have done. Not justifying his tweet, but there's no way you're mainly blaming him for that loss.

This team struggles to play 60 minutes of football - outside of 2019, been that way since Flacco was the starter. Ravens would be a bottom 10 team without him.