• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. But everyone wants a shot at the top dog, no matter whats at stake.
That's true Pitt is everybody's SB for the bad teams but I'm thinking Jax put everything they had into almost upsetting the Pack so the natural high of that game has to come back down to earth the following week. That's a tough loss for Jax knowing they still had a chance for the win.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Em659I1VgAYwS3W

@Superbelt @Bridgeburner @SteelersPride @thedddd @wings-pens2166 @Ojb81 @Yo Tee @Pure Steel
Haha. Also: Lol @ Ravens

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true Pitt is everybody's SB for the bad teams but I'm thinking Jax put everything they had into almost upsetting the Pack so the natural high of that game has to come back down to earth the following week. That's a tough loss for Jax knowing they still had a chance for the win.
Hope you're right. Would love to have a couple stress-free games before they take on the Ravens on Thanksgiving. That is going to be game of the year material. Really hope the Steelers don't overlook this week.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're right. Would love to have a couple stress-free games before they take on the Ravens on Thanksgiving. That is going to be game of the year material. Really hope the Steelers don't overlook this week.
That is the one thing you have to worry is the team looking past Jax, but I think Tomlin has this team very focused for the top seed.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-0 very possible.....19-0 :think:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-0 very possible.....19-0 :think:
Not seein it happen. They've lucked out of too many games and still are too one-dimensional on offense. I think Baltimore hands them their first loss on Thanksgiving.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seein it happen. They've lucked out of too many games and still are too one-dimensional on offense. I think Baltimore hands them their first loss on Thanksgiving.
B'more looks like the only threat to it and with home field and a smarter qb, probably weather too, odds are in Pitts favor IMO..

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B'more looks like the only threat to it and with home field and a smarter qb, probably weather too, odds are in Pitts favor IMO..
They still have a game @BUF and at home vs the Colts. Both are games that aren't going to be looked at as easy wins. They should be able to beat the Colts, but the Bills will be my next guess if B'more doesn't give them their first L. Week 16, Colts will still be fighting for a playoff spot during their game so definitely not a gimme. If the Steelers lock up the 1 or 2 seed by then they may even start Mason Rudolph

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have a game @BUF and at home vs the Colts. Both are games that aren't going to be looked at as easy wins. They should be able to beat the Colts, but the Bills will be my next guess if B'more doesn't give them their first L. Week 16, Colts will still be fighting for a playoff spot during their game so definitely not a gimme. If the Steelers lock up the 1 or 2 seed by then they may even start Mason Rudolph
I don't think either of those teams are in the same class and I don't think Ben will accept the bench to start Rudolph when a perfect season is on the line for his legacy....He is not the PM quiet type and Tomlin is far more game than Caldwell ....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either of those teams are in the same class and I don't think Ben will accept the bench to start Rudolph when a perfect season is on the line for his legacy....He is not the PM quiet type and Tomlin is far more game than Caldwell ....
Ben wants Lombardis, but I’m sure if it were up to him he’d want a shot at a perfect season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 14-2.

They drop one to a decent team like the Ravens, Colts, or Bills.

They drop one to a shit team like the Jaguars, Bengals, Browns, or Footballs.