• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CowTurd pouring it on today... Lol same asshole that said the Browns were going to win 10 or 11 games this year and the Steelers would be lucky to win 8 games. Does this guy ever get tired of tasting his own foot?

Not sure what is wrong with the guy. Ever since Baker was drafted he just talks shit about him and Cleveland. Like the media talks about Cleveland bc they haven’t been good in 30 years but Cowturd brings up the Browns anytime he can just to shit on them lol. He is so obsessed, stop talking about them if they are so bad

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what is wrong with the guy. Ever since Baker was drafted he just talks shit about him and Cleveland. Like the media talks about Cleveland bc they haven’t been good in 30 years but Cowturd brings up the Browns anytime he can just to shit on them lol. He is so obsessed, stop talking about them if they are so bad
IIRC he was pretty high on Baker in August. Took a pretty quick heel turn. You have to admit though, everywhere you looked over the past couple offseasons had Cleveland damn near winning the superbowl... Comes with the territory of assembling a talented cast in FA I guess. The homecooked teams don't get as much hype.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ElvwisVVoAA4yzm

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep trying to tell you all that Blee Dat Jackson folds when it counts the most....And some say I'm a racist for that....But he continues to do the same....Just another flash and dash option rb/qb that lures the fools in and let's them down....Give me a solid pocket passer qb anytime, I can do without the hype for the championship wins myself..

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep trying to tell you all that Blee Dat Jackson folds when it counts the most....And some say I'm a racist for that....But he continues to do the same....Just another flash and dash option rb/qb that lures the fools in and let's them down....Give me a solid pocket passer qb anytime, I can do without the hype for the championship wins myself..
C'mon my dude... You're connecting imaginary dots now with this racism stuff. You know why that was an issue & it has nothing to do with your comments on his athleticism. :suds:

I think the general consensus with Jackson sways toward pessimism. The blueprint is out on him, so he has to adapt. All good QBs face this challenge early in their career. What's new & dynamic only works for a short window until defenses get it figured out. Now its up to Jackson to figure out a way to evolve & rise above it. Which largely points towards his passing abilities.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon my dude... You're connecting imaginary dots now with this racism stuff. You know why that was an issue & it has nothing to do with your comments on his athleticism. :suds:

I think the general consensus with Jackson sways toward pessimism. The blueprint is out on him, so he has to adapt. All good QBs face this challenge early in their career. What's new & dynamic only works for a short window until defenses get it figured out. Now its up to Jackson to figure out a way to evolve & rise above it. Which largely points towards his passing abilities.
No imaginary dots.....I was critical of his play from the get go, had nothing to do with the nick name I gave him....I gave lots of white qb's nicknames too, mostly Ben, you should know that....But don't act like you have never used a name or phrase that could be considered more racist than the one I gave him.....It's supposed to be banter, you know having fun ragging on teams and players, Nervous little girls shouldn't be allowed on here...No matter, I'm sharp enough to come up with other funny names if the little girls can't take it....By the Way Ole 0-2 as we know him in B'more, is a act without a finish....You think on it ...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look the type that even has $1,000 in her bank account, let alone $119k.
I went out searching for the tweet to like it. :suds:

Anyway it seems she is a Browns fan, so yeah she is broke.
And her choice of going after the athletes that like Peen aren't going to get her money.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No imaginary dots.....I was critical of his play from the get go, had nothing to do with the nick name I gave him....I gave lots of white qb's nicknames too, mostly Ben, you should know that....But don't act like you have never used a name or phrase that could be considered more racist than the one I gave him.....It's supposed to be banter, you know having fun ragging on teams and players, Nervous little girls shouldn't be allowed on here...No matter, I'm sharp enough to come up with other funny names if the little girls can't take it....By the Way Ole 0-2 as we know him in B'more, is a act without a finish....You think on it ...
Look at the positive, you could have Baker Mayfield at QB. :suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went out searching for the tweet to like it. :suds:

Anyway it seems she is a Browns fan, so yeah she is broke.
And her choice of going after the athletes that like Peen aren't going to get her money.
That is some awful photoshop work

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banter is fine, but when you’re being largely perceived as someone who is being racist, then there’s a problem. It’s water under the bridge at this point. No need to think on it.