• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll take Dunlap!

man the Steelers are set up right now.

Let’s say we get smashed by Baltimore.

the next three are if you lose you shouldn’t make the playoff games . We should be double digit favorites.

wouldn’t 11-5

losses to the ravens twice, bills, colts , and one whoopsie game.

be disappointing?
Dunlap would be a massive upgrade over that worthless pile they call Chris Wormley. But he's apparently not interested in being a depth piece. Hence why he wants out of CIncy. Doubt he would want to take a backup role just to get a championship, but who knows. Don't know whats remaining on his contract, but I imagine its not cap friendly.

At this point, 11-5 is realistic. But I'd still call it disappointing. Looking at what the Steelers defense is capable of, they could very easily finish 13-3 or 12-4. They were a Juju-fumble away from beating the Ravens last year with Mason Rudolph, and that was during Jackson's stellar MVP campaign... So I'm not buying that they can't get it done this year AT LEAST once.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunlap crying about being moved down the depth chart - all the while posting the following tackle lines in the past 4 games: 1-1-1-0. He's ranked 90th in DE's out of 110 on metrics. When you play well, you have some room to run your mouth - when you play like crap and get passed up by other guys - well, the issue is you - not someone else.

Historically he's a guy that has 2-3 really good games a year and then has 4-5 mediocre games, and then plays like crap the rest of the time. He's been a good dude up until now, but then again - Marvin tolerated a lot of bullshit from guys - and it's no surprise that some guys are not happy with ZT in terms of not allowing them to get away with things they used to. (Not to say that ZT is all that great - though offensively, despite that line, he has Burrow looking like a 10 year vet. If he'd fire the DC and hire someone else, that would be a start in the right direction).

Edit* to add - Atkins has also been moved down the rotation - and look at what he's done/said. Nothing. ZT says that the conversations with Atkins have all been positive and he's supportive, even if he doesn't agree. THAT is how a pro handles his work.
Good info! Thanks for sharing.

Bums me out to see Atkins & Green regressed so much. They were easily my favorite players in CIncy over the last decade or so. Atkin was one of the most underrated DTs in the game. Such a dominant force in the interior. Glad to see he's being a professional about it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited Baker Mayfield GIF by Cleveland Browns
How did tht work out?

Last week the Browns won, so good and thank you :D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week the Browns won, so good and thank you :D

So far the Browns have had the starting RB, starting TE and now a starting WR all miss games. If the teams long snapper gets injured season over!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the Browns have had the starting RB, starting TE and now a starting WR all miss games. If the teams long snapper gets injured season over!

A lot of injuries for a ton of teams, crazy season.

Best RB out, RB TE out, best OL out. Rookie stud safety out. DL and LB core seems like they have a new injury every week. #2 CB has missed every game this season. At one point they had 2 healthy safeties and they've had to start Sendejo the entire year bc of the lack of depth and injuries. Now they only have 3 active WR's.

I think they need to hit the trade deadline hard. They need a WR or two, a safety, some depth on defense at LB/DT. Crazy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best RB out, RB TE out, best OL out. Rookie stud safety out. DL and LB core seems like they have a new injury every week. #2 CB has missed every game this season. At one point they had 2 healthy safeties and they've had to start Sendejo the entire year bc of the lack of depth and injuries. Now they only have 3 active WR's.

I think they need to hit the trade deadline hard. They need a WR or two, a safety, some depth on defense at LB/DT. Crazy.

I just hope they don't fall apart or anything the second half of the season. I'm not expecting/saying playoffs. I just want them to finish at worst 8-8.

Hey over on the other site I asked you & couple other Browns fans about Belichick ever benching a starting QB when he was in Cleveland. Can you check the comment out? I don't think it ever happened. But don't remember.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whats the likelihood that we see Chubb in week 10? IIRC that was the recent blurb I read about anticipating his return.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good info! Thanks for sharing.

Bums me out to see Atkins & Green regressed so much. They were easily my favorite players in CIncy over the last decade or so. Atkin was one of the most underrated DTs in the game. Such a dominant force in the interior. Glad to see he's being a professional about it.
Atkins is coming off a shoulder injury - so there could be some issues there still - not to mention the entire DL has been a MASH unit - Hubbard, Reader, Atkins, McDonald, and I think someone else have all missed time due to injuries - and another DT opted out of the season. Knowing how hard Geno works - I would give him a pass. He's earned that much, if not more. He may still round back into form yet.

Green - he's been much better the past 2 weeks. Can he keep it up? We'll see. His deep speed is gone, but he's a long rangy dude with a wide catch radius. I've been saying for a bit now that if he put on 10-15lbs he could probably get 3 more years as a possession slot guy. Match him up inside with smaller DB's, and slower LB's, and he'll still find ways to make plays. But I think his days out being a true threat as an outside WR are past him at this point.

It's a shame he didn't get at least 1 good prime year with a QB like Burrow. Would have been amazing to watch.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting this here bc as a Browns fans I hate one current Browns player right now...

1603895082482.png

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm putting this here bc as a Browns fans I hate one current Browns player right now...

View attachment 256945
Yea I’ve routinely seen that guy getting abused out there. Why haven’t they tried signing or bringing someone up from the PS? When Sendejo is that bad it’s worth taking a look at a raw prospect. Couldn’t get much worse lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I’ve routinely seen that guy getting abused out there. Why haven’t they tried signing or bringing someone up from the PS? When Sendejo is that bad it’s worth taking a look at a raw prospect. Couldn’t get much worse lol

Well they have Karl Joseph, Ronnie Harrison, Shedrick Redwine...Delpit is hurt of course but it seems like those guys are in a rotation and Sendejo is consistently the other starter. I have no clue why...it is mind-boggling. Harrison is the best of the bunch and that was a nice pickup. Harrison and Joseph should be starting but I do think they need another guy. Sendejo should not be playing at all unless there are injuries.

Marcus Maye is one guy I think they should look at, he plays for the Jets.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gift that keeps on giving... So long as we all participate! I do miss writing my hate manifestos which was my original intent for this thread...

LONG LIVE THE AFCN HATE GUIDE!
Even George chimed in.....
1603932691445.png

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CowTurd pouring it on today... Lol same asshole that said the Browns were going to win 10 or 11 games this year and the Steelers would be lucky to win 8 games. Does this guy ever get tired of tasting his own foot?