• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banter is fine, but when you’re being largely perceived as someone who is being racist, then there’s a problem. It’s water under the bridge at this point. No need to think on it.
People perceive things wrong all the time and that's exactly what Harold and you did with me....But it's just a sports forum, not like we really know one another, so who cares...But to my original point, a 3 or 4th string backup for Dallas did as good or better against Pitts tonight than 0-2 Blee Dat did....And his passing stats are below 60% in the last 5 games....He's a RB that can throw a little bit....ala ,flash and dash only.....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People perceive things wrong all the time and that's exactly what Harold and you did with me....But it's just a sports forum, not like we really know one another, so who cares...But to my original point, a 3 or 4th string backup for Dallas did as good or better against Pitts tonight than 0-2 Blee Dat did....And his passing stats are below 60% in the last 5 games....He's a RB that can throw a little bit....ala ,flash and dash only.....
You're still remembering that wrong. We were notified that users were taking offense to your posts so we stepped in to ask if you could stop.

I agree that Jackson's passing abilities are wildly inconsistent. He has good games against bad secondaries, but turns the ball over a lot against better defenses. Not good for someone that many believe to be a top 5 QB in this league. Definitely looks more like a gadget player that defenses are starting to figure out. Colts almost had them yesterday as well, but the Colts offense hung their own defense out to dry.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still remembering that wrong. We were notified that users were taking offense to your posts so we stepped in to ask if you could stop.

I agree that Jackson's passing abilities are wildly inconsistent. He has good games against bad secondaries, but turns the ball over a lot against better defenses. Not good for someone that many believe to be a top 5 QB in this league. Definitely looks more like a gadget player that defenses are starting to figure out. Colts almost had them yesterday as well, but the Colts offense hung their own defense out to dry.
To clarify, I was asked by a poster to stop using the little rascals name I gave him in the beginning. I told him if they beat the undefeated Pats I would stop using that name....They surprisingly beat them and I never used it again. He then wearing #8 in a black jersey made me think of a pool ball so then came name #2....Well the little girls were offended by that also and I was told not to use it anymore or be banned.....That's the real story....But it's ok, I got a million of em'... :D

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clarify, I was asked by a poster to stop using the little rascals name I gave him in the beginning. I told him if they beat the undefeated Pats I would stop using that name....They surprisingly beat them and I never used it again. He then wearing #8 in a black jersey made me think of a pool ball so then came name #2....Well the little girls were offended by that also and I was told not to use it anymore or be banned.....That's the real story....But it's ok, I got a million of em'... :D
Fair nuff...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Em659I1VgAYwS3W

@Superbelt @Bridgeburner @SteelersPride @thedddd @wings-pens2166 @Ojb81 @Yo Tee @Pure Steel

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ThTs awesome.

so as it stands now.

steelers are 9-0
Ravens are browns and ravens are 6-3

steelers would need to go 3-4 ROS and lose to the browns and ravens...

ravens would need to go 7-0, 6-1? Same for browns? Not sure in tie breakers...

Ravens still play ten and pgh should win the rest they could go 7-0

browns play titans, ravens, steelers. Harder road there. Both should make post season... I see 10 wins for both

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid game by the Steelers. The Bengals, while not good enough, certainly could not afford defensively what has happened to them this year. Their #1 and #2 DT's not playing, backup DT also done for the year - then 4 DB's (I believe) end up not playing...it's already an uphill climb with the Dcord being as bad as he is, but to have those injuries - just can't compete with top tier teams (or any teams for that matter).

A good job by the Steeler defense to keep Burrow in check - but I really felt that the Bengals should have ran more. They had some openings, they were getting good yards, it would have slowed the rush down some - and if nothing else, use up a bit of clock to help the maligned defense out.

Steelers are playing well, but I do see cracks on defense and offense - and as they've managed to win these games early through the mid-point, it does make me wonder if they can continue that streak of luck through the back half of the season, and more importantly - into the playoffs. Time will tell.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid game by the Steelers. The Bengals, while not good enough, certainly could not afford defensively what has happened to them this year. Their #1 and #2 DT's not playing, backup DT also done for the year - then 4 DB's (I believe) end up not playing...it's already an uphill climb with the Dcord being as bad as he is, but to have those injuries - just can't compete with top tier teams (or any teams for that matter).

A good job by the Steeler defense to keep Burrow in check - but I really felt that the Bengals should have ran more. They had some openings, they were getting good yards, it would have slowed the rush down some - and if nothing else, use up a bit of clock to help the maligned defense out.

Steelers are playing well, but I do see cracks on defense and offense - and as they've managed to win these games early through the mid-point, it does make me wonder if they can continue that streak of luck through the back half of the season, and more importantly - into the playoffs. Time will tell.
Honestly. You were not going to establish the run. Not with Tyson back. You had no choice.... I was very honest prior to the game ....im being honest now. You would have hit a brick wall. They weren’t really trying to stop the run..

Told u they hve cracks. All teams do though. They’re not gonna go 16-0. But the Steelers yesterday....and a lot of games so far are playing bland football. Lots of base formations etc. they still have a lot of things they haven’t shown yet. At least imho

This qb classs so far looks awesome. Burrow looks great and a real debate if he’s the best qb in the class, that’s not a shot at all either.....

thing that impresses me most about burrow his command of the huddle, and his pocket presence.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ThTs awesome.

so as it stands now.

steelers are 9-0
Ravens are browns and ravens are 6-3

steelers would need to go 3-4 ROS and lose to the browns and ravens...

ravens would need to go 7-0, 6-1? Same for browns? Not sure in tie breakers...

Ravens still play ten and pgh should win the rest they could go 7-0

browns play titans, ravens, steelers. Harder road there. Both should make post season... I see 10 wins for both

Steelers next 7... 2 road games remaining... @JAX, vsBAL, vsWFT, @BUF, vsCIN, vsIND, @CLE

Honestly the Steelers should be looking at 14-2 to close out the season, but 13-3 or even 12-4 are a reality if they can avoid the landmine games.

Ravens next 7... vsTEN, @PIT, vsDAL, @CLE, vsJAX, vsNYG, @CIN

Ravens could lose the 2nd slot in AFCN to CLE in the next few weeks. Could slip to 6-5 before December. The game against PIT is huge for them and should be the Steelers' first loss on the season but we shall see. Ravens aren't a polished team and they are struggling right now. Their floor is 10 wins, but they could easily coast out this season to 11-12 wins if they can get into their December stretch with 8 wins.

Browns next 7... vsPHI, @JAX, @TEN, vsBAL, @NYG, @NYJ, vsPIT

They need to get some momentum going into December but I'm not buyin this team even with a favorable schedule. They have the ground game to compete with anyone, but their passing attack is lacking a pulse. Their defense is showing some signs of life though. 10 wins looks likely.

Bengals next 7... @WFT, vsNYG, @MIA, vsDAL, vsPIT, @HOU, vsBAL

Toughest remaining schedule in the division. They could get to 7 wins to close out the season, but that would require a W against MIA, PIT or BAL. Tough out.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Jacksonville game next week is a trap game like Dallas was. Just a hunch that I have.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. You were not going to establish the run. Not with Tyson back. You had no choice.... I was very honest prior to the game ....im being honest now. You would have hit a brick wall. They weren’t really trying to stop the run..

Told u they hve cracks. All teams do though. They’re not gonna go 16-0. But the Steelers yesterday....and a lot of games so far are playing bland football. Lots of base formations etc. they still have a lot of things they haven’t shown yet. At least imho

This qb classs so far looks awesome. Burrow looks great and a real debate if he’s the best qb in the class, that’s not a shot at all either.....

thing that impresses me most about burrow his command of the huddle, and his pocket presence.
Except in 15 rushes - the two main backs had 5.2 yards per carry, and the team overall ran for 6.6 on the day. Your assessment is incorrect, at least on the surface.

Now, that could have come down with a few more rushes - obviously - but the bigger point was - there was room to run with Pitt obviously keying on the pass - and that would have at least help keep Burrow from as much pressure.

None of this is to say that it would have been closer/better - for me it was more about trying to help the offense off-set the pass-rush and keep Burrow healthy - which is clearly not a key concern for Taylor, which baffles the mind.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers next 7... 2 road games remaining... @JAX, vsBAL, vsWFT, @BUF, vsCIN, vsIND, @CLE

Honestly the Steelers should be looking at 14-2 to close out the season, but 13-3 or even 12-4 are a reality if they can avoid the landmine games.

Ravens next 7... vsTEN, @PIT, vsDAL, @CLE, vsJAX, vsNYG, @CIN

Ravens could lose the 2nd slot in AFCN to CLE in the next few weeks. Could slip to 6-5 before December. The game against PIT is huge for them and should be the Steelers' first loss on the season but we shall see. Ravens aren't a polished team and they are struggling right now. Their floor is 10 wins, but they could easily coast out this season to 11-12 wins if they can get into their December stretch with 8 wins.

Browns next 7... vsPHI, @JAX, @TEN, vsBAL, @NYG, @NYJ, vsPIT

They need to get some momentum going into December but I'm not buyin this team even with a favorable schedule. They have the ground game to compete with anyone, but their passing attack is lacking a pulse. Their defense is showing some signs of life though. 10 wins looks likely.

Bengals next 7... @WFT, vsNYG, @MIA, vsDAL, vsPIT, @HOU, vsBAL

Toughest remaining schedule in the division. They could get to 7 wins to close out the season, but that would require a W against MIA, PIT or BAL. Tough out.
At this point - I want to see the shuffled OL continue to improve and look to see what is needed in 2021 via F/A or draft.

The defense is a wash at this point with injuries - but depth at DL and CB is obviously needed.

I really don't care much about the record - if they can remain in the top 6-7 draft slots I would be OK with that. There should be an impact player at a needed spot anywhere in that range that the Bengals could use. Depending on how the draft plays out - there could also be a chance to move down for multiple picks, which would certainly help fill in some of that depth issues with some viable talent. For me, wins don't do a whole lot at this point. Sure, they are nice, but I think it ends up masking some of the issues that need to be brought to light with losing. Far too many times we've seen the Bengals finish strong winning a few games down the stretch only to watch them end up not making changes because of those wins, and flailing again as the new season begins.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Jacksonville game next week is a trap game like Dallas was. Just a hunch that I have.
Maybe but I think Pitt kind of rolls them since Jax put everything they had in almost upsetting the Pack in GB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but I think Pitt kind of rolls them since Jax put everything they had in almost upsetting the Pack in GB.
I hope so. But everyone wants a shot at the top dog, no matter whats at stake.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Hue Jackson! :surprised:

#unsober