• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC Championship: Indy @ New England

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the New England Patriots. Or as I call them. The New England Spygates.

Do you realize when you or anyone else brings up spygate how clear it is to everyone that you do it out of desperation and frustration because of the Patriots continued success.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News Item: Gillette Stadium will be renamed Nerf Stadium because of the Patriots need for spongy footballs.

Damn. The Patriots can't win a game without cheating. I think that Seahawks better lookout for a two headed coin at the coin flip. Billicheck and Bradey will stop at nothing to win.:billb:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News Item: Gillette Stadium will be renamed Nerf Stadium because of the Patriots need for spongy footballs.

Damn. The Patriots can't win a game without cheating. I think that Seahawks better lookout for a two headed coin at the coin flip. Billicheck and Bradey will stop at nothing to win.:billb:
So is this a root for the Seahawks type of rant?

Or a sit in the dark and refuse to watch the Superbowl type of rant?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stick to Nascar Billy Bob ,a mindless sport