• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 New England Patriots - News and Rumors

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides all the stuff that happens, it’s clear this team has no depth. And the first team is mediocre, at best. I believe it was stupid to put Maye in there with the game completely out of reach, against a team that was pressuring and getting to the QB on almost every play. Sure he got some reps, but huge risk IMO.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides all the stuff that happens, it’s clear this team has no depth. And the first team is mediocre, at best. I believe it was stupid to put Maye in there with the game completely out of reach, against a team that was pressuring and getting to the QB on almost every play. Sure he got some reps, but huge risk IMO.
Couldn't agree more. You don't gain experience running for you life. Maye was hit on 50% of his drop backs. This has been proven many times for young QBs. They lose confidence and start seeing ghosts. Some get over it, others never do. The risk doesn't outweigh the reward.

We all want to see NE and Maye succeed. I'm excited to see Maye take over the starting role. I think he'll be a very good QB in the NFL. Just not right now behind that line. Not sure why they let the clock run out? I think it could've gone a long way in Maye's development had he punched it in. Likewise, it may have slowed it if he threw a pick. I can wait to see what this kid has. This team isn't going anywhere with or without him this year.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think nothing could have been better for him.

It proved to him that no opponent will ever take it easy on him. Some opponents actually hate him and his team.
It proved that for now, he doesn't have any answers to the problems that are the New England Patriots.
It proved to him that he alone will never win a game.
It proved to him that he can survive an all out onslaught by a team that feels it's better and will do anything to prove it

Finally, it proved to him that he has a shit ton of work to do before he can successfully take the reins.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It proved to him that no opponent will ever take it easy on him. Some opponents actually hate him and his team.
It proved that for now, he doesn't have any answers to the problems that are the New England Patriots.
It proved to him that he can survive an all out onslaught by a team that feels it's better and will do anything to prove it

Finally, it proved to him that he has a shit ton of work to do before he can successfully take the reins.
I think it only proved his team sucks. I'm okay with that for now. Being stupid drunk for 20 years leads to a serious hangover.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it only proved his team sucks. I'm okay with that for now. Being stupid drunk for 20 years leads to a serious hangover.
That's make about as much sense as pouring gasoline on oneself and not being able to light a match that was in your shirt pocket and trying to sue the match company or the gasoline station where you bought the gas.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's make about as much sense as pouring gasoline on oneself and not being able to light a match that was in your shirt pocket and trying to sue the match company or the gasoline station where you bought the gas.
I makes more sense than most of the shit you write just to keep yourself busy reading.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI:

November 5th is the trade deadline. According to Dan Graziano of ESPN, the Falcons, Chiefs, Steelers and Ravens have already reached out to the Patriots about CB Johnathan Jones.

Multiple teams have also contacted the Patriots about the availability of Kendrick Bourne.

All I can say is that Wolfe should be listening and telling anyone who calls about any Patriot, that the base line for anyone is a left tackle as the starting point of any discussion. Either the phone will stop ringing or maybe, just maybe he can start to reconstruct the O-Line.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever. Agree to disagree. If you think that was a good moment for his NFL debut, well good for you.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may be correct.

He may have been sitting on the bench thinking he could be the savior if he was only allowed to play, and putting him in may have brought him back to earth.

May being the operative word.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI:

November 5th is the trade deadline. According to Dan Graziano of ESPN, the Falcons, Chiefs, Steelers and Ravens have already reached out to the Patriots about CB Johnathan Jones.

Multiple teams have also contacted the Patriots about the availability of Kendrick Bourne.

All I can say is that Wolfe should be listening and telling anyone who calls about any Patriot, that the base line for anyone is a left tackle as the starting point of any discussion. Either the phone will stop ringing or maybe, just maybe he can start to reconstruct the O-Line.
Not sure what Bourne would bring and I really hate to see him go. I just like the kid.

But you're right. We need OL before we need WR and anything that gets us closer to that is the right direction. Draft capitol so we can move up if we find willing trade partners.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI:

I have a pound of pinto beans I'd like to trade for a pound of gold. Deal?