• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 New England Patriots - News and Rumors

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerod Mayo said he “had a conversation with Rhamondre Stevenson and he won’t be starting” against the Dolphins in Week 5.
Speaking on a local radio show, Mayo added, “I’ll be upfront and transparent. But he will play. And he understands he has to protect the football going forward.” The news comes two days after Mayo told reporters he was considering benching Stevenson in favor of Antonio Gibson. Gibson has played far more efficiently than Stevenson through the first four weeks, averaging 5.3 yards per carry and 3.15 yards per route run. Stevenson is respectively averaging 4.1 and 0.47 yards per play. Fantasy managers should consider Gibson a flex play with PPR upside. Stevenson has converted 50.0 percent of his green zone carries for first downs and/or touchdowns, which may keep him in play in scoring position though.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerod Mayo said he “had a conversation with Rhamondre Stevenson and he won’t be starting” against the Dolphins in Week 5.
Speaking on a local radio show, Mayo added, “I’ll be upfront and transparent. But he will play. And he understands he has to protect the football going forward.” The news comes two days after Mayo told reporters he was considering benching Stevenson in favor of Antonio Gibson. Gibson has played far more efficiently than Stevenson through the first four weeks, averaging 5.3 yards per carry and 3.15 yards per route run. Stevenson is respectively averaging 4.1 and 0.47 yards per play. Fantasy managers should consider Gibson a flex play with PPR upside. Stevenson has converted 50.0 percent of his green zone carries for first downs and/or touchdowns, which may keep him in play in scoring position though.

It’s been said before. Rhamondre now has a target on his back. Couple of fumbles and the defense starts targeting you.