• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The New England Patriots: DYNASTY

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you brought it up, what the fuck is Brady doing banging Irina Shayk when he could be banging pretty much anything on earth? I'll never get it. There are so many hot chicks out there and dudes like Brady use up each other's sloppy seconds.
Sometimes you take what's available for the moment. Then you move on to whomever and whatever is next. Problem for guys like TB is that there's always someone following with a phone to get "The Shot". As far as Shayk is concerned, she ain't all that bad for 38 years old.
1707841729243.png

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you take what's available for the moment. Then you move on to whomever and whatever is next. Problem for guys like TB is that there's always someone following with a phone to get "The Shot". As far as Shayk is concerned, she ain't all that bad for 38 years old.
View attachment 354375

You're correct. She "ain't bad". She's also not great. She's ok. I know I'm biased but I find my wife to be considerably hotter and I'm on a middle class salary without million dollar state of the art daily workouts and trainers.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 354375
She's not bad...when she's all dolled up for a photo shoot...

But she's got a hell of a body!

1707849419667.png

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're correct. She "ain't bad". She's also not great. She's ok. I know I'm biased but I find my wife to be considerably hotter and I'm on a middle class salary without million dollar state of the art daily workouts and trainers.

Until you provide evidence of this claim….. I call bull crap! ;)

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until you provide evidence of this claim….. I call bull crap! ;)

First, I would never put a pic of my wife or kid on the internet.

Second, by you calling bull crap you're suggesting Irina Shayk is very attractive, something I'm refuting. I'm suggesting there are plenty of woman everywhere that are more attractive. Nice body with an average face.

My wife has a prettier face, bigger boobs, equally flat belly, and a nicer ass.

It it what it is.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't sampled top to bottom, but I have had a couple $100 Bourbons.

And I have tasted a couple $50 Bourbons that I found much better.

No, I haven't had any E.H. Taylor Tornado Survivor...

But I agree. My wife has a nicer ass, nicer tits, prettier face...Her legs are not as long, but I'm not 6'0" either.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I would never put a pic of my wife or kid on the internet.

Second, by you calling bull crap you're suggesting Irina Shayk is very attractive, something I'm refuting. I'm suggesting there are plenty of woman everywhere that are more attractive. Nice body with an average face.

My wife has a prettier face, bigger boobs, equally flat belly, and a nicer ass.

It it what it is.
My wife used to look like your Avatar. Two kids and some diastasis recti, her belly isn't as flat.

But almost. Which, at 55, I still feel certainly blessed.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife used to look like your Avatar. Two kids and some diastasis recti, her belly isn't as flat.

But almost. Which, at 55, I still feel certainly blessed.

Congrats to you. From my perspective having a hot babe is one of the major goals.

Lucky for me mine still has an ass like that. She's 49 and is a stay at home mom so she spends a lot of time at the tennis court and gym during the day. But I think it's genetics cause her mom still looks rather fantastic.

I consider myself extremely blessed, especially considering that I'm no Brad Pitt. :)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a hard time following this thread.
See mobody here as ugly
Enjoying healthy views of wives
My wife was a prom queen and still looks great to me. She has more weight than I prefer but far fewer wrinkles

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just brag that my wife was strong enough to stick with me for fifty years and stills sends me a Valentine card and will cook up a storm tomorrow for my birthday. We ain't the purtiest, but she's the absolute best.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a hard time following this thread.
See mobody here as ugly
Enjoying healthy views of wives
My wife was a prom queen and still looks great to me. She has more weight than I prefer but far fewer wrinkles

Totally my fault and I apologize. I was merely pointing out that you can go to the grocery store and find 10 women far more attractive than anything Tom Brady bangs. At least you can where I live. I just find it odd that a guy of his "status" goes for what he goes for but as Yankee Traveler pointed out, that's simply his thing. Didn't mean to make it all about wives and whatnot but alas I did.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally my fault and I apologize. I was merely pointing out that you can go to the grocery store and find 10 women far more attractive than anything Tom Brady bangs. At least you can where I live. I just find it odd that a guy of his "status" goes for what he goes for but as Yankee Traveler pointed out, that's simply his thing. Didn't mean to make it all about wives and whatnot but alas I did.
All I can add is , can you imagine if everybody wanted one chick and the rest were ugly?
The rest of you guys would be out of luck!@