• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The New England Patriots: DYNASTY

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The link has a podcast on top with Brady talking about his retirement… it made me feel better about my recent decision to delay my retirement by listening to him stuttering through answering what he’s doing with his life … his top priority other than taking his kids to school was getting ready for his “exciting” job in broadcasting for Fox next year …
I.e. — he’s bored out of his freakin’ mind

Meanwhile, I may have to give in and buy a few months of Apple+ for this series …

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The link has a podcast on top with Brady talking about his retirement… it made me feel better about my recent decision to delay my retirement by listening to him stuttering through answering what he’s doing with his life … his top priority other than taking his kids to school was getting ready for his “exciting” job in broadcasting for Fox next year …
I.e. — he’s bored out of his freakin’ mind
Are you 45? Have you done nothing but play football since you were 8? Do you have $100M in your bank account?
I 'had' to retire at 63 because I just couldn't walk for two or three hours non-stop. Brady is in great physical condition and health. He has a college degree and I'm sure that he could find an interesting job doing something to kill 8 hours a day. Then again, he could be an NFL QB Coach and work his way up to OC and then HC or even GM. I'm sure Kraft would hire him in less than 10 seconds. Sounds to me like Tommy needs to stop being a stay home dad.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you 45? Have you done nothing but play football since you were 8? Do you have $100M in your bank account?
I 'had' to retire at 63 because I just couldn't walk for two or three hours non-stop. Brady is in great physical condition and health. He has a college degree and I'm sure that he could find an interesting job doing something to kill 8 hours a day. Then again, he could be an NFL QB Coach and work his way up to OC and then HC or even GM. I'm sure Kraft would hire him in less than 10 seconds. Sounds to me like Tommy needs to stop being a stay home dad.
I’m retired for a lot of reasons I won’t get into here
I’d like to go back to work - Cory of.
The jobs available for me are either boring or over the top. There is a lot to be said for staying retired if you do not want to be leader of the free world.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I retired at 50. Live in Thailand. Can find plenty to keep me busy. When asked what do I do? I reply whatever I want.

My only regret is not being able to do it sooner.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I retired at 50. Live in Thailand. Can find plenty to keep me busy. When asked what do I do? I reply whatever I want.
Is there an ""ENVY"" emoji?

1707701118641.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont confuse ken with facts lol
I get confused easily these days.

I hit the wrong key because I was so excited that it was on my birthday, the 15th of February.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get confused easily these days.

I hit the wrong key because I was so excited that it was on my birthday, the 15th of February.
well happy bday cause mine is the 16th lol :suds:

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

… my point is, sure Brady can do anything he wants, but nothing will fill the void left from a life of being a great football player. Not even close.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too. My wife and brother are on the 17th
jacking off GIF by Saturday Night Live

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but nothing will fill the void left from a life of being a great football player. Not even close.
Then the rest of his life will suck.

With modern medical technology, he'll live another forty-five or fifty years.
He really should look at maybe coaching youth football and encouraging kids to be the best that they can be.
I worked with kids for 44 years. You don't get paid but the reward of seeing a six year old grow up and play
high school and college football, basketball or baseball is a payback that is immeasurable.
No reason that any life should be boring.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… I’d need a few more lifetimes to even begin to know what that would be like … and I’m good lookin’!
We've all punched above our weight class (not meaning the same thing for you @cheerupcharlie ) at one point or another and man that's a great feeling, but is it the same thing when you can get it any time you want??

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all punched above our weight class (not meaning the same thing for you @cheerupcharlie ) at one point or another and man that's a great feeling, but is it the same thing when you can get it any time you want??

yeah … when would the process of the attraction, then the chase, the surrender, the intimacy, and the climax turn into … just a body function?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah … when would the process of the attraction, then the chase, the surrender, the intimacy, and the climax turn into … just a body function?
When the chase always succeeds is it a chase? Would the rest of the process be as satisfying? I'm not saying sex itself would lose appeal, just certain concepts attached to it.

I make jokes about @cheerupcharlie but he had it right.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humping and dumping super models is a pretty close second.

Since you brought it up, what the fuck is Brady doing banging Irina Shayk when he could be banging pretty much anything on earth? I'll never get it. There are so many hot chicks out there and dudes like Brady use up each other's sloppy seconds.