• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Patriots Roster

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I love Duggar but he is weak in coverage. Let him prove he can improve before offering more......
Agree, that's why I'm scratching my head with some of these offers people are throwing out here.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update 4/7/2024

Patriots players under contract for the 2024 season​

Offense​

• OL Calvin Anderson
  • C David Andrews
  • C Jake Andrews
  • WR Kayshon Boutte
  • WR DeMario Douglas
  • RB Kevin Harris
  • RB JaMycal Hasty
  • OT Vederian Lowe
  • WR T.J. Luther
  • OL Atonio Mafi
  • OL Conor McDermott
  • TE La'Michael Pettway
  • WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
  • OL Sidy Sow
  • RB Rhamondre Stevenson
  • OL Cole Strange
  • OL Andrew Stueber
  • WR Tyquan Thornton
  • RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn
  • QB Bailey Zappe
  • Defense​

• DL Christian Barmore
  • LB JaWhan Bentley
  • S Joshuah Bledsoe
  • CB Isaiah Bolden
  • DL William Bradley-King
  • DL Daniel Ekuale
  • LB Joe Giles-Harris
  • DL Davon Godchaux
  • CB Christian Gonzalez
  • CB Azizi Hearn
  • DT Trysten Hill
  • DB Jonathan Jones
  • DB Marcus Jones
  • LB Matthew Judon
  • LB Marte Mapu
  • LB Raekwon McMillan
  • DB Jabrill Peppers
  • DL Jeremiah Pharms
  • DL Sam Roberts
  • LB Jahlani Tavai
  • CB Shaun Wade
  • DE Keion White
  • CB Marco Wilson
  • DL Deatrich Wise Jr.

Special teams​

• P Bryce Baringer
  • LS Joe Cardona
  • K Chad Ryland
  • DB Brenden Schooler

Re-signed in-house free agents​

• CB Alex Austin: Re-signed (1-year, $915k)
  • WR Kendrick Bourne: Re-signed (3-years, $33 million)
  • S Kyle Dugger: Re-signed (4-years, $58 million)
  • TE Hunter Henry: Re-signed (3-years, $27 million)
  • ED Anfernee Jennings: Re-signed (3 years)
  • OL Mike Onwenu: Re-signed (3-years, $57 million)
  • WR Jalen Reagor: Re-signed (1 year, $1.292 million)
  • QB Nathan Rourke: Re-signed (1 year, $915k)
  • ED Josh Uche: Re-signed (1 year)
  • OT Tyrone Wheatley Jr.: Re-signed (1 year, $915k)

Outside free agents signed for 2024​

• OT Chukwuma Okorafor: (1 year, $4 million)
  • RB Antonio Gibson: (3-years, $11.3 million)
  • QB Jacoby Brissett: (1 year, $8 million)
  • LB Sione Takitaki: (2 years, $6.5 million)
  • TE Austin Hooper (1 year, $4.25 million)
  • DT Armon Watts (1 year, $3 million)
  • OL Nick Leverett (1 year, $1.8 million)
  • WR K.J. Osborn (1 year, $4 million)
  • S Jaylinn Hawkins (1 year)

Patriots departures​

• DL Lawrence Guy (released)
  • CB J.C. Jackson (released)
  • S Adrian Phillips (released)
  • QB Mac Jones (traded to JAX)
  • LB Chris Board (released)
  • LB Mack Wilson (signed 3-year deal with Cardinals)
  • WR DeVante Parker (released, signed 1-year, $4.69 million with Eagles)
  • TE Mike Gesicki (signed 1-year deal with Bengals)
  • S Jalen Mills (signed 1-year deal with Giants)
  • TE Pharaoh Brown (signed with Seahawks)
  • OT Trent Brown (signed 1-year contract with Bengals)
  • CB Myles Bryant (signed with the Texans)

Free agents still unsigned​

• RB Ezekiel Elliott
  • DE Christian Elliss
  • QB Garrett Gilbert
  • DT Lawrence Guy
  • LB Terez Hall
  • CB J.C. Jackson
  • WR Tre Nixon
  • S Adrian Phillips
  • OT Riley Reiff
Retired: DB Cody Davis, C James Ferentz, ST Matthew Slater

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think any of these guys might be back?

Free agents still unsigned​

• RB Ezekiel Elliott
  • DE Christian Elliss
  • QB Garrett Gilbert
  • DT Lawrence Guy
  • LB Terez Hall
  • CB J.C. Jackson
  • WR Tre Nixon
  • S Adrian Phillips
  • OT Riley Reiff

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots signed S Kyle Dugger to a four-year, $58 million contract.
The deal is worth “up to” $66 million and includes $32.5 million fully guaranteed. Whomever leaked the news of the new agreement was (correctly) hammering the point that it continues the Pats’ recent trend of doing second contracts with homegrown players after that practice had grown surprisingly rare the final few years under Bill Belichick. Already 28, Dugger is far older than a player would typically be at the end of their rookie contract, but he remains a dependable, play-making option at the back end of the Pats’ defense. He also had his healthiest season in 2023.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team signed Wilson then cut Wilson, that was their choice, but speaks to my point. A team can just up and cut a player and it historically does not work in the players favor. I get the fact we can hide behind the CBA and it's the Unions fault for allowing it.

My point in all this which you seem to want to ignore is that a player needs to do what's in his best interest, not the teams, not the players association, his best interest. And if he has a little weight to say " Nope not signing that, I'll sit out" then good for him. The team will either cut him or work with him.

You asked if I was okay with this, I told you yes, I truly don't give a shit whether you like that or not.,
Whether I like it or not is meaningless. My issue is you keep stating that teams are breaking contracts when they are not. They're allowed to cancel a contract as part of the contract. I agree it's not great for players but it's known upfront. It's not a dirty tactic of a team screwing a player.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots signed S Kyle Dugger to a four-year, $58 million contract.
The deal is worth “up to” $66 million and includes $32.5 million fully guaranteed. Whomever leaked the news of the new agreement was (correctly) hammering the point that it continues the Pats’ recent trend of doing second contracts with homegrown players after that practice had grown surprisingly rare the final few years under Bill Belichick. Already 28, Dugger is far older than a player would typically be at the end of their rookie contract, but he remains a dependable, play-making option at the back end of the Pats’ defense. He also had his healthiest season in 2023.
So the Pats did what should have been done all along. Good For Them

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolf is following his father's method of doing things.

First, resign the quality players of your own team before signing free agents
Second, unless a free agent is so reasonably priced and extraordinary (Reggie White) don't waste money on them
Third, draft for need, not want.
Fourth, draft a QB every year.

2025= resign Judon and Peppers before anything else.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Second, unless a free agent is so reasonably priced and extraordinary (Reggie White) don't waste money on them

If it comes down to only signing two, I have to put Barrmore before Peppers.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was about to post something very similar. We've had previous conversations on this board about his approach. Sign quality players on current roster, build through the draft. The latter is where I am most curious do we, A. Grab a franchise QB at three and for me that has to be Maye or B trade down for draft stock / depth.

This draft is going to be very interesting to me.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to post something very similar. We've had previous conversations on this board about his approach. Sign quality players on current roster, build through the draft. The latter is where I am most curious do we, A. Grab a franchise QB at three and for me that has to be Maye or B trade down for draft stock / depth.

This draft is going to be very interesting to me.
I agree. The draft will be sitting on the edge of our seats until either a pick is made or a trade is made.

Thing is, most of us agree that they should take Maye if he's there. He's nearly a Josh Allen clone and suffered through 2023 in a very similar circumstance that Allen did at Wyoming in his senior year. Lack of weapons to throw to and he had to shoulder everything. Stats fell dramatically from 2022 but were still eye catching and solid. He's a generational talent. In my opinion, he's worth three first round picks plus a 2024 2nd and a starting LT. If they can't squeeze blood, don't make a deal.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The draft will be sitting on the edge of our seats until either a pick is made or a trade is made.

Thing is, most of us agree that they should take Maye if he's there. He's nearly a Josh Allen clone and suffered through 2023 in a very similar circumstance that Allen did at Wyoming in his senior year. Lack of weapons to throw to and he had to shoulder everything. Stats fell dramatically from 2022 but were still eye catching and solid. He's a generational talent. In my opinion, he's worth three first round picks plus a 2024 2nd and a starting LT. If they can't squeeze blood, don't make a deal.
That seems like a lot to me

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a generational talent. In my opinion, he's worth three first round picks plus a 2024 2nd and a starting LT. If they can't squeeze blood, don't make a deal.

If he's a generational talent why wouldn't you just take him at number three?

I'm not understanding the logic of trading away a pick when a "generational talent" is staring you right in the face.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not understanding the logic of trading away a pick when a "generational talent" is staring you right in the face.
The term generational talent is a scary term, you better make damn sure you are correct. This team won't improve a lot in one year and if a team feels the depth at QB is weak next year, as it appears to be, your best served taking him at three. If there is depth next year and you can expect to be picking in the top 10 again getting extra leverage in next years draft makes sense. This is why it would suck to be a GM. But I am leaning toward if Maye is there take him, if not trade out.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The term generational talent is a scary term, you better make damn sure you are correct. This team won't improve a lot in one year and if a team feels the depth at QB is weak next year, as it appears to be, your best served taking him at three. If there is depth next year and you can expect to be picking in the top 10 again getting extra leverage in next years draft makes sense. This is why it would suck to be a GM. But I am leaning toward if Maye is there take him, if not trade out.

This is how I'm feeling. According to the "experts" this years QB class is considerably better than next years so if that's the case I'm taking a QB now and the rest later. I know it's a crap shoot but it's a chance you gotta take IMO.

I'm leaning towards Maye too but Daniels is intriguing and I'd take him as well.

Fuck, the draft can't get here fast enough.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he is generational, why would he be there at #2 let alone #3?

Are we to believe there are three generational level picks at QB this year?

I hear Alt is generational as well. As is Harrison Jr. As is Bowers.

C'mon. 6 generational level talents in the 2024 Draft?

I don't buy it. I think he is a big kid with a big arm.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again the way the term is used is very dangerous IMO. It was obvious Peyton Manning was a generational talent. As it turned out Brady was too. The term IMO equates to can't miss if you take that player, are there any of these type players in this draft? I am leaning toward no! But if you think a player is rounded and skilled enough with the right pieces in place can you afford to skip on that player. Is Maye that much better then Nix? More importantly is Nix good enough to manage the game if he has great weapons and supporting cast? If you feel the latter is the case then you have to trade down

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again the way the term is used is very dangerous IMO. It was obvious Peyton Manning was a generational talent. As it turned out Brady was too. The term IMO equates to can't miss if you take that player, are there any of these type players in this draft? I am leaning toward no! But if you think a player is rounded and skilled enough with the right pieces in place can you afford to skip on that player. Is Maye that much better then Nix? More importantly is Nix good enough to manage the game if he has great weapons and supporting cast? If you feel the latter is the case then you have to trade down
Being a GM must really suck....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, I don't believe Maye is a game changer without the other holes being filled. I just don't. He may not even be that good.
If I was Wolfe, I would take the best offer for a trade and work on filling the Oline and WR holes and maybe gain some draft capitol for next year as well. Play the long game. Don't draft a QB to burn out before the rest of the offense is built so you are back to looking at QB again in a couple years.