• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC minus Clemson vs PAC for a natty first

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta figure Florida State gets their shit together at some point.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

and it's just the cherry on top of your pathetically weak Pac-12 schedule. Probably not going to get the charity invite this time even if you win the Pac...you know, past performance penalty and such, just ask the Big 10, they'll tell you how it works.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I can make the leap and consider ND as part of the ACC, then the ACC.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe a team from the Big 12 will win a title before anyone from the Pac-12 or anyone other than Clemson in the ACC does.

And the Big 12 champ will likely happen before the Big 10 wins another crown.

I mean , USC, FSU and Texas are all 3 capable of catching fire at any time and not only winning one but having a sustained run at multiple titles.

They all 3 have anything a good coach could require to win consistently.

Now, getting that good coach.... that has been an issue.
Also, I wouldn’t put Miami in the conversation. They imo had their success in the past under dirty regimes. I don't think they will be able to replicate what they have done in todays CFB, just too many whistle blowers. I think Miami will just be “good” at beat but not elite.. unless its a one year fluky kind of thing.

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it's just the cherry on top of your pathetically weak Pac-12 schedule. Probably not going to get the charity invite this time even if you win the Pac...you know, past performance penalty and such, just ask the Big 10, they'll tell you how it works.
Please proofread before you hit enter. You are proof that Alabama alum are morons. Speak and spell might be in your future idiot. Enjoy your nap time and coloring books, while the adults can carry on a conversation.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please proofread before you hit enter. You are proof that Alabama alum are morons. Speak and spell might be in your future idiot. Enjoy your nap time and coloring books, while the adults can carry on a conversation.

At least you responded with your big boy words this time, instead of just facepalming like a little bitch. I only give them out when lightweights like you throw one out without actual having the balls to comment...I've given you more this week than I have the rest of the year combined, congrats on putting your big girl panties on today.

Which concept was too difficult for you to comprehend?

That your OOC schedule is pathetic or that your in-conference schedule is equally bad?

Perhaps it was my jab at you getting the charity spot last time you made the playoffs, even though everyone knew your pathetic schedule marked you as a sad little pussy, which of course was confirmed when you got your ass handed to you; as you do just about every time you play someone ranked that isn't in your sad little league.